剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
-我要取消表演 -真的吗
- I am gonna call it off. - Yeah?
-因为我不想成为一件商品 -恩
- Because I don't want to be a sell-out. - Mm.
-不是因为我害怕 -不 不 不 不
- It's not because I'm scared or anything. - No, no, no, no.
但是 呃 还是那句话 如果你害怕 也是可以的
But, um, still, if you were scared, it'd be okay.
-但我不怕 -我说的是如果
- But I'm not. - But if you were.
-但是我不 不怕 -我说的是如果 假设
- But I'm not. But I'm not. - But if you were. But if you were.
有点怕
A little bit.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你
Thanks.
-呃哦 恩 -呃 嘿 朋友们
- Uh-oh. Hmm? - Uh, hey, guys.
啊 我只是想和你们说我对昨天的事感到抱歉
Ah, I just want to tell you how sorry I am about yesterday.
你们都是想要帮我 可我对你们做了些什么
You guys were trying to help me, and how did I repay you?
把你们超赞的约会地点搞得一团糟
By causing disturbance in your cool hang-out place.
-不 -你在说什么
- No. - What are you talking about?
-我们觉得那很有趣 朋友 -嗯哼
- We thought it was fun, man! - Mm-hmm.
那真是对力量和运气的
That was an awesome display of
-绝佳展示 -是的
- strength and fortuition. - Yeah.
什么 什么 你们不生气吗
Wh... wh... you guys aren't mad at me?
啊 你在开玩笑嘛 伙计 你随时都可以来这里啊
Aw, are you kidding, boy? You can come in here any time
像昨天那样释放出你内心的小野兽
and toss the wild man around like that.
-是啊 再来一次吧 再来一次
- Yeah! Toss again! Toss again!
-来吧 -你知道的 斯古特
- Yeah! - You know, Scooter,
当你第一次来这里
like, when you first came in here,
你的气场是寻常的黄色
your aura was its usual yellow,
但你走后 它就变成了明亮的靛色
but after you left, it was like this bright indigo,
好像有人在你心中觉醒
like something was awakened in you.
真的吗
Really?
你知道吗 我有点对自己感到自豪了
You know, I'm kind of proud of myself.
我不再打乖乖牌 活出了真我
I left my comfort zone and lived on the edge.
-你们
-You guys
不会告诉我妈妈的 对吧
aren't gonna tell my mom, are you?
对于刚转到这个台的观众们
So, for those of you just tuning in,
由猪之泉为您呈现的伟大的贡佐加农炮特技
The Great Gonzo's cannon stunt, brought to you by Piggy Water,
由于天气原因被取消了
has been canceled due to weather conditions.
现在风被正式列入我的黑名单
The wind is now officially on my list.
哈 我可没感受到任何坏天气
Huh. I didn't notice any bad weather.
你连自己
Well, you also didn't
在邻居家都不知道
notice you were in your neighbor's apartment
直到警♥察♥出现 抓到你在人家家里洗澡
until the police showed up and caught you taking a bath.
你们还记得我们怎么彩排的吗
So you guys remember how we did it in rehearsal?
哦 我们想和排练时表现的不一样
Oh, we like to do it different from rehearsal.
好吧 那么 我们还干嘛要排练呢
Okay, well, then why did we even rehearse?
哦 因为如果我们不排练的话
Oh, 'cause if we don't rehearse,
就不知道怎么做才和排练不同了
then there's nothing to do it different from.
谁想在火鸡三明治里加
Who wants to put fruit on
-水果 -你知道吗 事实上 我也同意
- their Turkey sandwich? - You know what? Actually, I dig that.
-当然了
-For sure.
接下来请听《学着飞翔》
So here to sing "Learn To Fly,"
一首放在某人飞翔时播放会更带感的歌♥
which made a lot more sense when somebody was flying,
女士们先生们 大卫 格鲁
ladies and gentlemen, Dave Grohl!
-摇滚巨星啊
- Rock star.
那是我的梦想 佩佩
That's my dream, Pepe.
是啊 名利 女人
- Si. The fame, the ladies.
-女人 -恩
- The ladies. - Mm.
我愿意用一切来换
But I'd trade all of that...
-换女人们的青睐吗 -是啊
- For the ladies. - ...for the ladies.
-真是良曲啊
- Great song, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得我能完成飞跃吗
Do you think I could have made that jump?
说实话 要说有谁能做到
Honestly, if anyone could have done it,
只能是伟大的贡佐
it would have been The Great Gonzo.
-啊嚏
- Ah-choo!
真的吗
Seriously?
-现在该我打喷嚏了 -对不起
- There goes my blowout. - Sorry!
至少是 用自己的羽毛感受过风的人 对吗 贡佐
Well, at least somebody felt the wind in their hair, huh, Gonzo?
呃 贡佐
Uh, Gonzo?
-哦 不
- Oh, no.
-哦 哦 太悲伤了
- Oh-oh, good grief.
-哦 不
- Oh, no.
哦 不 贡佐
- Oh. Oh. Gonzo!
另一边见 克米特
See you on the other side, Kermit!
-哦
- Whoo!
-耶
- Yeah!
我做到了
I did it!
你做到了 耶
You did it! Yay!
我就是伟大的贡佐
I'm Gonzo The Great.
不 你是最伟大的贡佐
No! You're Gonzo The Greatest!
-啊嗷
- Aww!
呜呼
Whoo-hoo!
哦
Ohh.
哦 我的天哪 这个猪之泉也太美味了
Oh, my God. This Piggy Water is delicious!
-哦
-Oh.
动物们 我等这个等了好久了
I've been waiting years for this, Animal.
现在我们来看看谁是最棒的
Now we see who best.
哦 那是什么 一个铃铛
Oh, what's that? A bell?
上学的时间到了
Time for school.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
耶 耶
Yeah! Yeah!
耶 耶 耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
-你赢了 -你赢了
- You win. - You win.
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表