剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
我能要一杯玛格丽特奶昔圣代吗
May I have a turtle sundae with a milkshake and a margarita?
我觉得他没有洗手
I don't think he washes his hands.
-同感 噢 噢 -噢 那是斯库特
- I don't think so, either. Oh, oh! - Oh, there's Scooper!
嘿 嘿 嘿 斯库特 斯库特 斯库特
Hey, hey, hey! Scooter, Scooter, Scooter,
-斯库特 斯库特 -嗯 怎么了
- Scooter, Scooter! So, - Yeah? Yeah?
和切尔西怎么样了啊
how'd it go with Chelsea, huh?
不要跳过那些恶心的细节哦
A-and don't skip the dirty stuff,
因为我是在下水道里出生的 没什么可以吓到我
'cause I was born in a sewer; You are not gonna shock me.
额 切尔西很有趣
Well, uh, Chelsea was fun,
但是 我想我不会再和她见面了
but, uh, I-I don't think I'm gonna see her again.
-什么 -呃
- What?! - Mnh-mnh.
-噢 好吧 你一定要遵循自己内心的想法 -是啊
- Ohh. Well, you must trust your heart. - Yeah,
-因为内心的真实感受是不会错的 -没错
- Because your heart is never wrong. - yeah. That's true.
是啊 是啊 她太轻浮了
Yeah, yeah. She got way too physical way too fast.
我之前说的没错
I stand corrected.
你内心的想法非常愚蠢
Your heart is very, very stupid.
-你当时又不在场 沛沛 -我知道
- Well, you weren't there, Pepe. - Si, I know.
但如果我在场 我还是会这么说
But if I was there, I would still be there.
我跟你不一样 我才不是一只好色的小海虫呢
Well, I'm not a randy little sea bug like you.
总之 我一直都没有回复她的短♥信♥
Anyway, I've been ignoring her texts,
所以我确信她应该懂我的意思了
so I'm pretty sure she got the message.
呃 我觉得她并没有懂
Uh, I don't think she got the message.
-哇 -哇
- Wow! - Whoo!
-看到这束花了没 -噢 噢
- Would you look at this? - Oh-ho!
-哇 -等下等下 各位 等下
- Wow! - Wait, wait, wait. Hang on, guys. Hang on.
-我们还不知道是不是她送的呢 -哇
- We don't know it's from her. - Wow!
让我来看下卡片
I got to read the card.
呃 “亲爱的斯库特
Uh, "Dear Scooter..."
好了 目前为止 这可以是来自任何人
Okay, so far, it could be from anyone.
-一定是切尔西送的 -没错
- It's from Chelsea. - Yep.
“昨晚很有趣”
"Last night was fun."
说不定是那个女服务员送的
That could be the valet, the waitress.
-肯定是切尔西 -没错
- It's from Chelsea. - Yep.
“我们的晚安之吻在我脑里挥之不去”
"I can't stop thinking about our good-night kiss."
现在我们可以把目标缩减到切尔西和我妈妈身上了
So, we're down to Chelsea and my mom.
-呃 -让我们一起祈祷是切尔西吧
- Ugh! - Let us pray it's from Chelsea.
-好吧 确实是切尔西 -嗯
- Okay, fine. It's from Chelsea. - Hm.
噢 我了个去 我必须得和她分手
Oh, fudgsicles! I got to go break up with her.
嘿 嘿 嘿 往好的地方想啊
Hey, hey, hey. Look at the bright side.
如果你要和你妈妈断绝关系
If you had to break up with your mother,
你就没地方可以住了啊
you'd have no place to live.
-因为他和他妈妈住在一起 -是啊 是啊
- Because he lives with his mama! Yeah! - Yeah, yeah!
原来你在这啊
There he is!
-昨晚开心吗 -嗯
- How much fun was last night, huh? - Yeah...
我是说 谁知道印度尼西亚是火山最多的国家呢
I mean, who knew Indonesia had the most volcanoes?
额 除了一直在躲避火山岩浆的印尼人♥民♥们
Well, besides the people running from lava in Indonesia,
-额 贝姬 -简直不可思议啊
- Uh, Becky. - Can you believe her?
不管你问她什么问题
You can ask that woman any question, and she'll have
-她都知道答案 历史啦 地理啦 -嗯
- the answer. History, geography, - Mm.
还有我背上有什么东西
what the thing was on my back.
-有什么 -油漆 我之前靠在一面墙上
- W-well, what was it? - Paint. I leaned against a building.
-啊 -总之 我真的很高兴
- Ah. - Anyways, I'm really glad
你喜欢她 因为
you liked her, 'cause...
她要来这和我一起吃午饭
She's meeting me here for lunch, and then
然后我要把我家的钥匙给她
I'm giving her the key to my house.
看 我还特意把钥匙挂在这个漂亮的纯银钥匙圈上了
Look. I put it on this beautiful sterling-silver key chain.
噢 这不是我去年圣诞节送你的礼物吗
Oh, th-the one I gave you last year for Christmas.
是的 是的 我记得那时我还说
Yeah. Yeah, I remembered that just as I was saying...
谢谢 我真的非常喜欢
Thank you! I love it!
-是啊 -我得走了
- Sure. - Got to go!
嗯
Yeah.
丹尼斯说得对
Denise is right.
我不能告诉弗兹他的女朋友作弊了
I can't tell Fozzie his girlfriend cheated.
但是 呃 也许
But, uh... hm, maybe I
我能让他自己发现这件事 对吧
can help him figure it out for himself, huh?
你觉得呢 山姆
Uh, what do you think, Sam?
嗯 噢 对不起 你刚是在和我说话吗
Hmm? Oh, I-I-I'm sorry. Were you talking to me?
我还以为你在
I-I thought you were doing one of
-你个笨蛋 -我没有在做采访
- your silly... - I wasn't doing an interview.
为什么每个人都不好好听我说话呢 气人
Why isn't anybody listening to me? Yeesh!
-小老太太 -叫谁呢
- Little old lady. - Little old lady who?
没想到你能真假音切换自如啊
I didn't know you could yodel!
-嘿 贝姬 -噢 嘿 科密特
- Uh, hey, Becky. - Oh, hey, Kermit.
你好啊 听着 我 我只想和你说
Uh, yeah, hi there. Listen, I ju... I just have to tell you
你昨晚真的好厉害啊
how, um, impressive you were last night.
-噢 -我唯一认识的和你一样这么懂
- Oh. - Uh, the only person I've ever met
美国历史的人就只有我的邻居
who knows as much about U.S. History as you is my neighbor.
他还有一个1853年的美国国旗
Uh, he actually has an American flag from 1853
上面有 有多少星星来着的
that has, um... how many stars, again?
啊 三十一颗 我一直在努力学习
Ah! 31! I've been trying to get
有关历史上的旗帜的知识
a line of historical-flag clothing off the ground.
我的口号♥是
My slogan?
“时尚将至 时尚将至”
"The fashion is coming! The fashion is coming!"
谢谢你 真心的 我很感激
Thank you very much, Deadly. I appreciate that.
但是 我刚刚是在和贝姬说话呢
But, um, I-I was actually kind of talking to Becky here.
是三十一颗
It's 31.
是啊 我们现在都知道了
Yeah, well, I guess we all know that now.
-好了 去吃午饭吧 -呃
- All right, off to lunch! - Uh...
我们要去巴黎咖啡啦 那是巴黎咖啡的法语哦
We're going to Cafe Paree! That's French for Cafe Paris.
-好的 好的 法语 -嗯
- Yeah. Yeah, French, huh? - Mm-hmm.
这个正好让我想到了一件事
Well, uh, you know, that... that kind of reminds me,
我正在考虑在新奥尔良买♥♥♥房♥♥
uh, I'm looking at some property in, uh... in New Orleans.
-是吗 -是的 但是
- Oh? - Yeah. A-a-a-and
我不知道当地的行情如何
I don't know much about the prices.
我们当时给了法国多少钱才买♥♥回了路易斯安那
So, ah, how much did we pay France for the Louisiana purchase?
-呃 -我知道答案
- Um... - I know the answer!
额 我现在正在进行私人谈话呢
Uh, yeah, I'm actually having a private conversation
-卡尔 -一千五百万美元
- here, Carl. - $15 million.
每英亩三美分
That's 3 cents an acre.
其实我有点崇拜法国人
I'm kind of a Francophile.
恩 谢谢你全家了 智者卡尔
Yes, thanks very much, big mean Carl.
由于通货膨胀 那就是两亿三千六百万美元了
Adjusted for inflation, that's $236 million,
或者 根据今天的汇率
or a little over 209 million Euros
是两亿九百万欧元多一点
at today's exchange rate.
哇 天 听起来很不错啊
Wow, Chip, that sounds like a pretty good deal to me,
如果考虑到总共有多少英亩地的话 贝姬你一个人来回答好吗
considering it was how many acres, only Becky?
我说的是贝姬 不是比克
I said Becky, not Beaker!
他回答正确了 奖品是什么
Well, he was correct. What do we win?
没有奖品
W... nobody wins anything.
这些冷门的问题本来是想让她来回答的
These trivia questions are supposed to be for her.
科密特 如果你想知道答案的话
Kermit, if you want to know the answers,
为什么不直接用手♥机♥查下呢
why don't you just look them up on your phone?
因为我才不像某人呢
Because I do not look up answers on my phone
昨晚在罗尔夫酒吧答题的时候
like some people evidently
那人很明显用手♥机♥查答案了
do during trivia night at Rowlf's Tavern!
谁 快告诉我
Who does that? I want names!
我很抱歉 弗兹 但是 是贝姬
I'm sorry, Fozzie, but it was... it was Becky.
贝姬
Becky?
-什么 -噢 快认了吧
- What? - Oh, come on.
等下 你觉得我作弊了
Wait, you thought I was cheating?
嗯 因为你一直盯着自己的手♥机♥
W-well, you were looking at your phone.
科密特 我之所以一直盯着手♥机♥是因为我在逛淘宝好吗
Kermit, the only reason I was on my phone is that I was eBay.
-什么 -那个时候拍卖♥♥快结束了
- Huh? - It was the end of an auction,
我正在给弗兹拍礼物呢
and I was bidding on a gift for Fozzie.
-啊 真的吗 -你看
- Aww, really? - Here.
-噢 不用了 我相信你 -如果不相信我就看吧
- Oh, no. I believe you. - Look if you don't believe me.
-啊 是个腰包 -是的
- Aww, it's a Fanny pack! - Yeah.
-还是毛绒羊皮的 这样就不会 -不
- And it's suede, so it won't - No.
伤到你肚子上种植上去的毛发了
irritate your belly plugs.
噢 弗兹 贝姬 我 我 真的太对不起了
Oh, Fozzie, Becky, I-I-I am so sorry.
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表