剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
好的 女士们 我是碧昂斯 你们是替补
Ok, ladies. I am Beyoncé, you're back-up.
所以 退后
So... back up!
再退
More...
-再退 -我们称之为"胡子电视"
- More. - We call it "Mustache TV."
-是吗 - 对 对 你看
- Yeah? - Yeah, yeah. You see...
我可以随心所欲的放置胡子
I put a mustache anywhere I please.
-嗯哼 -任何一个地方
- Yep. - Any old place.
-然后等待几秒钟 -对 对 对 对
- And then we wait for... - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
她看起来像一小只粉粉埃里克斯崔柏克[加拿大游戏节目主持人]
She looks like a little pink Alex Trebek.
我知道崔柏克
I know Trebek.
"你们各位在这里干过活吗"是什么意思
What is "Do you guys ever do any work around here?"
呃
Uhh...
所以 这个电视台派来的搞品牌的家伙
So, this branding guy from
还是无处不在 好吗
the network is still lurking around, okay?
他不像我们那时候游手好闲混日子
He does not like when we goof off.
这就是为什么我们要在这呆瓜身上双倍下注
Which is why we make sure to double down on the goof.
呃 对不起 我们会马上工作的 好吗
Uh, sorry, we'll get back to work right away, okay?
- 对 - 对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 哈哈哈 - 哈哈
- Ha ha ha - Ha ha
平安与祝福与你们同在 傻瓜们
Peace and bless, fools.
- "平安与祝福与你们同在 傻瓜们" - 简直一模一样 不是吗
- "Peace and bless, fools". - That was dead-on. Yeah?
是吗 对 我非常擅长模仿声音
Yeah? Well, I'm pretty good at mimicking voices.
我和一个名叫埃里克的鹦鹉约会 它教我如何模仿
I dated this parrot named Eric, and he taught me how.
嘿 再模仿下帕切
Hey, do Pache again.
- 耶 耶 再来一遍 再来一遍 - 快来 快来
- Yeah, yeah. Mas Paches. Mas Paches. - Come on, come on.
平安与祝福与你们同在 傻瓜们
Peace and bless, fools.
我是不是有说过 我不需要你的许可做什么
♪ I need no permission ♪ ♪ Did I mention ♪
你最好别那么介意 因为你的回合已经结束了
♪ Don't pay him any attention ♪ ♪ 'Cause you had your turn ♪
天 我真的特别喜欢看猪猪跳舞
Boy, I really do love watching Piggy dance.
你知道吗 最近我一直对她影响深刻
You know, I've been so impressed with her lately.
她自己下定决心要像人一样生存成长
She committed herself to growing as a person.
这真的让她绚丽夺目
it really makes her shine.
尽管 闪耀的可能只是她的汗液 呃
Although, it could just be the sweat, uh...
她真的很努力
She's really working it.
-哦 -哦 哦 猪猪
- Oh! - Ooh! Oh! Piggy!
- 她没事吧 - 我没事 我很好
- Is she all right? - I'm okay, I'm okay.
- 噢 你的腿 - 只需要站起来走一走
- Oh, gnarly. - Just gonna walk it off.
- 喔
- Whoa!
- 哦 - 喔
- Ow! - Oh!
给我个创可贴就可以啦
Nothing a Band-Aid won't fix!
没事的 伙计们 伙计们
Okay, come on, come on.
拜托 拜托 各位
Places! Places, everybody.
哦 这可不妙 要晕了 晕了
Oh, not good. Passing out. Passing out.
噢
Ooh!
- 耶 - 耶
- Yeah! - Unh!
- 噢 克米特 - 嗯 好戏开场了
- Oh, Kermie! - Aww. It's time to get things started.
哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha!
再重新放一遍音乐
Start the music again!
我还在排练呢 快来 快来排练
I'm still rehearsing. Come on! Let's do this thing!
为什么所有人都站在一旁
Why's everybody just standing around?
猪猪 猪猪 猪猪 猪猪
Piggy! Piggy, Piggy, Piggy.
听着 你必须马上去医院
Listen, you have got to go to the hospital.
看你的腿 低头
Look at your leg. Look down.
不 不 不 我从来不低头 克米特
No, no, no. I never look down, Kermit.
我要将我的一生贡献给剧场
Always play to the back of the theater.
不 不 不 不 不 戴德利 戴德利
No, no, no, no, no. Deadly! Deadly!
我需要帮助 猪猪 不要
I need some help here! Piggy, don't...
别强撑着了 猪猪 猪猪
don't put weight on that. Piggy, Piggy.
之前猪小姐就曾经受过这样的伤
I've been through injuries with Piggy before.
亲爱的观众朋友们
For someone who loves attention,
她非常不喜欢医疗看护
she's weirdly averse to medical attention.
在她还是歌♥舞♥女♥郎时就这样 请看她的脚
That's from her days as a chorus girl. Check the foot.
非常严重 对
Pretty nasty. Yeah.
- 怎么了 - 要晕了
- What? - Passing out.
- 什么 不 波波 不 不 呃 呃 啊 - 要晕了
- What? No. Bobo, no, no. Uh, uh, aah! - Passing out.
哦 不 小心 啊
Oh, no, look out! Aah!
来吧 猪猪 医院没有你想象的那么不好
Come along now, Piggy. The hospital's not so bad.
那里有很多好玩又俗气的自动售卖♥♥机
Uh, they have those fun, kitschy vending machines.
我打赌那里还有妙脆角
And I'll bet they have Bugles corn chips.
哦 就像我包里没有那些东西似的
Oh, like I don't have some of those in my purse.
你能照顾好她吧 戴德利
Yeah, you got her, Deadly?
- 嘿 -哦哦哦
- Hey! - Aah! Aah! Aah!
- 拜托 -嘿 伙计
- Please. Come on. - Hey, bro.
你看好小猪 我来接管这次的演出
You corral the pig, and I'll take over the show.
她今晚错过了威利 尼尔森又怎样
So what she misses Willie Nelson tonight?
我手头有一个超级好的DJ能够当嘉宾主持
I got a super-fine deejay chick who can guest host.
我把她逼到死角了 有谁把蝴蝶网拿过来
I have her cornered! Somebody bring a butterfly net!
不 不 不 帕切 拜托千万别这么做
No, no, no, Pache. Definitely please don't do that.
-别 什么都别做 - 好
- Don't... don't do anything. - Okay.
我会想办法处理的 好吗
I will figure out how to handle the show, okay?
好吧 在你想到解决方法之前我会按照我的想法来做
Right, or I'll just do what I said before you talked.
-可是 你 - 哦 你周五之前要把这个还给我哦
- But you... - Oh, well, I'll need this back by Friday.
我要去牧场
I'm going to a meadow.
嗨 伙计们 呃 听着 能麻烦你们在我带猪猪去医院的时候
Hey, guys. Uh, listen, could you please keep an eye on Pache
看住帕切吗
while I take Piggy to the hospital?
我不想让他把这场表演搞砸
I don't want him futzing with the show.
- 好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okeydoke.
- 太感谢了 伙计们 - 嗨
- Thanks, guys. - Hyah!
我现在就能"盯"着他
I got an eye on him right now.
我不需要医生
I don't need a doctor.
- 在座位上坐下 - 你只需要坐在这里
- Sit down in the seat here. - Just gonna get you over here.
- 噢 - 没关系的
- Ooh. - It will be fine.
猪猪 快看
Piggy, look!
奶奶做的饼干
Grandma's Cookies.
你的最爱
You like those.
我现在厌恶所有的一切
I hate everything right now...
饼干 奶奶 所有的一切
cookies, grandmas, everything.
哦 好吧 好的 好的 我知道 我知道
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, I know.
哦 但是我可以考虑要一些无花果酥
Oh, I might have those Fig Newtons, though.
哦 这就给你
Ah, there you go.
我突然想起来在外面还有一些事要做 马上回来
Let me just go get some change out of the car. Be right back.
- 哦 不不不不 - 拜托 这个借口已经不管用了
- Oh, no, no, no, no. - Come on. That is not going to work.
现在 看 能不能在这儿配合一下我呢
Now, look, look, look. Could you just work with me here?
我正努力让你早点康复重返秀场
I'm trying to get you fixed up and back to the show befo...
- 演出怎么了 - 在帕切
- Before what? - Before Pache
- 把他的嘉宾主持人叫来之前 - 嘉宾主持
- brings in that deejay to guest host. - Guest host?!
- 不 - 戴德利
- No! - Deadly!
- 你没告诉她吗 - 没 还没来得及
- You didn't tell her?! - No, I didn't tell her.
你的工作是什么 小青蛙
What is your job, anyway, frog?
避开重点和闭口不提的高级总监吗
Senior VP of Avoiding and Omitting?
- 谎言是毒药 克米特 - 是是是
- Lies are toxic, Kermit. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这就是为什么我生活在完全真实透明的世界中
That's why I live a 100% transparent life.
不要嘉宾主持 不 不
No guest host. No, no.
- 猪猪 猪猪 猪猪 - 不不不
- Piggy. Piggy. Piggy! - No, no, no!
- 集中注意力 - 不不不不
- Focus. - No, no, no, no!
- 拜托 猪猪 你能不能 - 听我说
- Now, come on, Piggy, will you just... - Focus!
售卖♥♥机中的食物们正等待着被释放出来
On the encased treats just waiting to be set free.
对 对 就这么做 听着 戴德利 你照顾好她
Yeah, yeah, do that! Uh, listen, Deadly. Just look after her.
我去替你挂号♥ 好吗
I'm gonna get you checked in, okay?
- 就在这里等着 - 到这边来
- Just wait right here. - Here we go.
- 我马上回来 - 对就这样
- I'll be right back. - There we are.
- 不好意思 先生 - 嗯哼
- Excuse me, sir. - Yeah?
- 我需要替我朋友挂号♥ - 嗯哼
- I need to check in my friend. - Mm.
猪猪问你把她的体重刻在石头上
Piggy asked that you give her weight in stone
特别难辨认怎么办
so it's indecipherable.
戴德利 我告诉过你要看好她 她
Deadly, I told you to watch her. She...
哦 不 猪猪
Oh, no. Piggy.
他们来了 动起来 大爷
They're coming. Crank it, grandpa!
你们永远都不会抓到我的 再见 混♥蛋♥
You'll never catch me! See ya, suckers!
加把劲
Step on it.
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表