剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
嘿 各位 呃 听着 各位
Hey, guys! Uh, listen, everybody.
离直播还有一个小时
W-we only have an hour to air.
为什么圣诞树还没有装饰好
How come the tree's not decorated yet?
金属箔带 金属箔带
Tinsel! Tinsel!
啊哈哈哈
Ah-ha-ha-ha!
圣诞节在我肚子里
Christmas in my belly.
筹备每年的圣诞节特辑
Putting on our live Christmas special every year
真的是个挑战
is a real challenge,
但是 呃 你也知道的 同时也是一份乐趣
but, uh, you know, it's also a lot of fun
因为我是和我所有的朋友们一起干的 然后
because I get to do it with all my friends and...
-哦 哦 哦 哦 -不好意思
- Oh, oh, oh, oh! - Sorry!
好烫 好烫 好烫 好烫
Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!!
-哈 -哦 克米特 看
- Huh? - Oh, Kermit, looky!
我之前在试着清理贝克的鼻窦 出人意料的是
I was trying to clear Beaker's sinuses when, lo and behold,
我意外发现鲁道夫
I stumbled upon a Rudolph
很适合我们麋鹿的脚本 -呃 嗯
- for our reindeer sketch. - Uh, well...
但是 啊 邦森 我们节目里面没有麋鹿的部分啊
But, ah, Bunsen, we don't have a reindeer sketch in the show.
哦 嗯
Oh. Hmm.
呃 那么 就当做
Well, then, it will just
节日余兴 怎么样 贝基
be for our holiday enjoyment, right, Beakie?
哦哦哦哦哦哦
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!
吼 吼 吼
Ho... Ho... Ho!
圣圣诞节快乐
M-M-Merry Christmas!
福兹抽的什么风
W-what's wrong with Fozzie?
贝基今天早上和他分手了
Becky broke up with him this morning.
哦 不 那很糟心
Oh, no! That's horrible!
-嗯 我懂的 她 -哦
- Yeah, I know. She breaks up - Oh!
-有福兹这么好的男朋友还提分手 -嗯
- with a great guy like Fozzie, - Hmm.
-然而我妈妈还是和肯在一起 -啊
- and yet my mother is still with Ken. - Ugh!
别留指甲了 肯
Cut your nails, Ken.
你又不弹西班牙吉他
You're not a Spanish guitar player.
不好意思 孩子们
Sorry, kids.
圣诞老人今晚好伤心 没心情做节目
Santa's too sad to do the show tonight.
然后 他要试着弄清
Instead, he's gonna try to figure out
他人生过去的三个月对他的意义是什么
what the last three months of his life meant!
啊 啊
Uh... uh.
啊 我们可以推迟
Ah... any chance we can push
圣诞节的节目到明年春天吗
- the Christmas show till spring?
嗯 好戏开场了
Hmm. Time to get things started.
哦 嘿 尤兰达
Oh. Hey, Yolanda?
哈 哦 呃 什么
Huh? Ooh! Uh, yeah?
惊喜
Surprise!
我是你的秘密圣诞老人
I'm your Secret Santa!
哦 老天 卷发棒
Oh, my God! A straightening iron!
-我很喜欢 -嗯
- I love it! - Yeah.
我自己也买♥♥了一个 看到了吗
I got one for myself, too. See?
哦 好棒
Ooh! Fancy!
只要十五分钟
15 minutes.
为什么还要付去发廊的钱呢
Why pay salon prices?
哦 你真贴心 斯维顿
Oh, you are so thoughtful, Sweetums.
谢谢你
Thank you.
去年 我的名字没在秘密圣诞老人的名单上
Last year, my name got left out of Secret Santa.
所以 今年 我自愿来组织这个活动
So this year, I volunteered to organize it.
你知道的 这样我就可以确认我的名字在
You know, so I could make sure my name was in the hat...
每张纸上都有
On every slip of paper.
-哈喽 给 尤兰达
- Hello, there, Yolanda.
-哦 哈喽 -猜猜谁是你的秘密圣诞老人
- Oh, hello. - Guess who's your Secret Santa.
-你吗 蜜露博士 -嗯哼
- You, Dr. Honeydew?! - Mm-hmm.
真是个惊喜
What a surprise.
槲寄生
Mistletoe.
一个节日习俗
A seasonably appropriate way
终于可以让我和珍妮斯的关系更进一步 [基♥督♥教习俗 要在槲寄生下亲吻他人]
to finally jump-start my relationship with Janice.
我希望这个有用
I'm hoping this works,
因为我忍♥不到三月了 [圣帕特里特节的亲吻习俗]
because I can't bear to wait until March.
然后现在 只要等就好
And now... I wait.
应该带着我的电子阅读器的
Should have brought my kindle.
哦 厨师
Oh, Chef,
你结婚这么多年
you've been married for such a long time.
如果你太太离开你
If your wife left you,
你觉得你可以过着没有她的生活吗
do you think you could live without her?
嗯
Mmmmmmmm...
吃纸杯蛋糕吗
Cuppycake?
等等吧
Maybe later.
-嘿 福兹 -嗯 好吧
- Hey, Fozzie. - Mm, okay.
你和贝基之间发生了什么
What happened with you and Becky?
-克米特 这很恐怖的 -嗯
- Kermit, it's terrible! - Mm?
她想谈谈圣诞节
She wanted to talk about whose parents
在谁家过 然后 啊哈
- we were gonna spend Christmas with, and - Uh-huh...
我说 我一直想要见
I said, "I always wanted to
杰瑞·宋飞的父母 我们去他家吧 [代表作《宋飞正传》]
meet Jerry Seinfeld's parents. Let's go there!"
那挺有趣的
That's pretty funny.
我知道 但是她说我从不认真考虑事情
I know, but then she said I never take anything seriously.
-哦 -所以我做了个鬼脸
- Oh. - So I made a funny face
来缓解尴尬
to break the tension.
然后她就说我们之间不可能了
Then she said we were done!
哦 福兹 这样吧
Oh, Fozzie, look,
我 我能切身体会你的感受 我的意思是
I-I-I know exactly what you're going through. I mean,
-当 当猪猪和我分手的时候 -我
- when... when Piggy and I broke up... - I-I-I
很感谢你试着想要安慰我 克米特
appreciate you trying to help me, Kermit,
但是 说实话 是你和猪猪提的分手
but, to be honest, you're the one who broke up with Piggy,
所以你不懂我的感受
so you don't know what I'm going through.
-呃 -你不懂
- Uh... - You have no idea!
福兹 但是 但是 但是谁来扮演圣诞老人呢
Fozzie, but... but... but who's gonna play Santa?
-我可以 -嗯
- I could play Santa! - Hmm?
我全身上下都是节日欢愉的气息
I'm filled with holiday cheer!
嘿 克米特 明迪 凯玲出了紧急问题 [著名作品《明迪烦事多》]
Hey, Kermit! We have an urgent problem with Mindy Kaling!
哦 又有麻烦
Oh, good grief.
孩子们喜欢我
Kids love me!
只是说说
Just sayin'.
斯古特 放轻松 没出问题 你一直过度反应了
Scooter, relax. There's nothing wrong. You always overreact.
你还记得那个墨西哥卷饼里面的
Remember your suspicious mole
怪点吗 只是黑豆罢了
that was just a black bean from your taco?
-等等 -什
- Wait for it. - Wha...
哦
Ohh!
她的声音就像一只猫在试着淹死另外一只猫
Sounds like a cat drowning another cat...
而且两只猫都唱不好歌♥
And neither one of them can sing.
安静 她一定是在释放她灵魂中的邪恶部分
Hush! She's obviously releasing the evil spirits from her soul.
要坚强 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们都知道那很痛苦
Stay strong, sister! We know it hurts.
你可以再说一遍
Can say that again.
斯古特 你和我说她可以唱歌♥的
Scooter, you told me she could sing.
是说她可以唱歌♥啊 但是没说唱得好
I-I said she could sing, not that she could sing well.
像是 我可以做口♥技♥ 但是也不是很好
Like, I can beatbox, but I'm not amazing at it.
-哇 那是我至今为止的最佳表现 -哦 天哪
- Whoa! That was my best one ever. - Oh, boy.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
听上去有些走音 你们发现了吗
That felt a little off. Did you feel that?
-呃 没错 没错 没错 -没错 嗯
- Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah, mm-hmm.
我们 刚刚还在讨论这个
We were just, uh, talking about that.
嗯 乐队发生了什么问题
Yeah, what is going on with the band?
-乐队 -嗯 我很喜欢他们
- The band?! - Yeah, I love the band.
我喜欢他们的活力 他们的小衣服
I love their energy, I love their little outfits,
但是我觉得他们很差劲
but I think they're bad.
-啊 -嗯
- Uh... - Um...
他们跟不上我 我指的是 这不是我的错 我可以唱歌♥
They couldn't follow me. I mean, it's not my fault. I can sing.
-没错 没错 -嗯
- Right. Right. - Yeah.
我每次唱歌♥的时候
I sing all the time, and the
我的手下都和我说我唱的无敌棒
people who work for me tell me I'm amazing.
好吧 呃 或许让猪猪一个人唱完整首歌♥
Okay, uh, maybe you'd be more comfortable
你会更轻松 -嗯
- letting Piggy sing the song by herself. - Mm.
如果我在布莱德 库伯的腿上唱的话简直不能更棒
I'd be more comfortable singing it from Bradley Cooper's lap,
-但是那不可能发生的 对吧 -不可能
- but that's not gonna happen, either. - No.
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表