剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
好好欣赏表演吧
Enjoy the show.
太精彩了
Bravo!
哦 过来 克米特
Oh, come on, Kermit.
别让我们去邀请猪小姐参加聚会
Don't make us ask Miss Piggy to go out with us.
就是 每次我跟我的女上司们一起参加社交活动
Yeah, like every time I socialize with one of my lady bosses,
她们最后都会爱上我
they wind up falling in love with me,
太尴尬了 而且我们俩其中一个必须辞职
it gets awkward, and one of us has to go.
因为我什么事都不做 所以通常是我辞职
Since I don't really do anything, it's usually me.
恩 朋友们 但是 她不会答应的
Yeah, guys, but come on. She's not gonna say yes.
你们懂的 她只是想要被尊重的感觉
You know, she just wants to feel respected,
真诚一点 拜托啦
so make it sound sincere, please?
- 好吧 好吧 我来吧 我来 - 哦 太好了
- Okay, okay. I'll do it. I'll do it. - Oh, good.
- 你们知道的 我高中演过哈姆雷特的 - 噢
- You know I played Hamlet in high school? - Oh.
选角饱受争议
It was a very controversial casting choice
- 因为我不是特别出众 - 好吧
- because I was not very good. - Well, it...
- 各位 晚安 - 哦 她来了 她来了
- Good night, everybody. - Oh, h-here she comes. Here she comes.
- 哦 哦 - 回家路上小心哦
- Oh, oh. - Get home safe.
- 呃 是的 是的 晚安 - 谢谢
- Uh, yeah, yeah. Good night. - Thank you.
- 哦 酷 - 不然明晚吧
- Oh. Oh. Cool. - Maybe tomorrow night.
不好意思 刚才是有人在邀请我出去吗
I'm sorry. Did somebody invite me to something?
哦 恩 佩佩 佩佩
- Oh, uh Pepe. Pepe. -
- 是的 这儿 - 猪 猪 猪猪小姐
- Right here. Yeah. - M-M-M-M-Miss Piggy?
- 恩 - 是的 呃 你愿意
- Yes? - Sí. Uh, would you...
- 该死 忘词了 - 呃 呃
- Shoot. Line? - Oh, uh...
你是在邀请我今晚跟你们一起去拉乌夫那吗
Oh. Are you inviting moi to go to Rowlf's tonight with vous?
- 是 是的 我就是要说这个 - 哦
- Sí, sí. This was my line. - Oh!
- 好吧 真是个好暖心的邀请啊 - 呃
- Well, that is such a sweet invitation. - Well...
但是很不巧 今晚我预约了按♥摩♥
but unfortunately, I've got a massage appointment,
- 我可能不能参加了 - 噢
- so I won't be able to join you. - Aww.
- 但是谢谢你哦 - 哦 太遗憾了
- But thank you. - Well, that's so sad.
- 谢谢 你真是太好了 - 哦 不
- Thank you. That is so dear of you. - Oh, no.
- 谢谢 我们都爱你 - 是的
- Thank you. We love you. - Yes!
- 好吧 晚安 - 下次见
- Well, good night. - See you next time.
哦 太感谢你们了
- Oh, thank you so much, guys.
听着 你真的已经让我
Listen, you have really made
- 折寿了 - 我改主意啦 那里见哦
- my life easier. - Changed my mind! See you there.
和猪猪一起玩吧
Fun with Piggy!
好开心 好开心 好开心
Fun, fun, fun.
噢
Oh.
呃
Uh...
呃 我说 呃 你们听见她说的了
Well, I mean, uh, you heard her.
- 会 会开心的 对吗 - 呃
- It's... it's gonna be fun, right? - Wh...
- 好开心 好开心 好开心 - 你要去干嘛
- Fun, fun, fun. - What'd you do?
- 失陪了 - 克米特 你要去干嘛
- Excuse me. - Kermit, what'd you do?
哦 克米特 你好
Oh, hello, Kermit.
他们那样邀请我是不是很暖心啊
Wasn't that sweet of the crew to invite me like that?
真是没想到啊
It was so unexpected.
你是不是疯了 你说了你不会答应的
Are you insane? You said you'd say no.
我知道 但是之后 发生了一些事
I know, but then something happened.
- 什么事 - 我答应了
- What? - I said yes.
这些钻石是不是让我更加和善
Do these diamonds make me look relatable?
你为什么要答应 你保证过你不会答应的
Why did you say yes?! You promised me you wouldn't!
克米特 感觉又回到了年轻时参加合唱团的时候
Kermit, back when I was a young chorus girl...
时不时地
-...every now and then,
节目结束后 参演明星也会加入我们
the star would join us after the show
- 一定非常令人激动 - 是的 是的
- and it would be such a thrill. - Yeah, yeah,
- 接下来该我 - 是的 是的
- Now it's time for me - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
给我的员工们黯淡无光的生活 增添色彩的时候了
to brighten up my crew's drab little lives.
- 黯淡无光的生活 - 他们需要我
- Drab lives. - They want moi.
他们值得拥有我
- They deserve moi.
而且他们即将见到一个活生生的我
And they're about to get a big steaming pile of moi!
噢 你
Oh. You...
猪猪当然会答应了
Of course Piggy said yes.
她如此想要得到别人的关爱
She's so desperate to be loved by everybody
才把我卷入这场卑鄙的阴谋
that she conned me into being a part of her sordid scheme.
随便她了 她就会耍这些手段
Got to give it to her. She's really good at that.
- 有过敏源吗 - 额 对巧克力过敏
- Any known allergies? - Hmm? Oh, just chocolate.
是啊
Yeah.
有次 我去橱柜里找东西
I got into my cupboard once.
结果狂吃了一堆巧克力
Ate a lot of it.
然后就病得不轻 感觉有什么东西要把我扑到
Got real sick, and there was talk of putting me down.
额 等等
Uh... oh, wait.
不对 是我的狗
No, that... that was my dog.
- 你好 - 啊 啊 啊
- Hello. - Huh?! Huh?! Aah!
是你 你来干什么 来了结我的生命吗
You! What are you doing here? You come to finish me off?
我只是担心你
I was worried about you.
噢 是吗 那我和你就大不相同了
Oh, yeah? Well, that's the difference between us.
要是我射中了你
If I ever shot you,
你现在就该躺在我的壁炉前了
you'd be lying face down in front of my fireplace.
噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh!
笑一下就痛
It hurts to laugh.
所以 我想在病房♥里和你相处我还是安全的
So, I guess I'm safe with you in the room.
- 噢 - 你又知道什么 我根本不必买♥♥花的
- Oh. - You know what? I don't have to take this.
我来就想说声对不起
I just came here to say I'm sorry
然后 然后把花给你
and to... and to give you these.
所以 我要走了
So, I'm gonna go.
你是唯一一个来看我的人
You're the only one who came to visit me.
沃道夫也没来吗
Waldorf never showed up?
没 他对医院有阴影了
Nah. He's afraid of hospitals.
他有次在等候室睡着了
He fell asleep in the waiting room once
他们就把他送到太平间了
and they took him to the morgue.
你会有更多探访者的
You know, you might have more visitors
只要你稍微不要那么
if you were just a little less...
狠毒
...soul-crushing.
是啊
Yeah.
我是有一大堆毛病
I got lots of problems.
听着 我真的得走了 不过
Look, I-I do have to go, but...
你有什么需求就跟我说 好吗
Let me know if you need anything, all right?
嗯
Yeah.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait.
你把我射翻的时候
My reading glasses broke
我的老花镜摔碎了
when you knocked me ass over tea kettle.
你可以顺便到药店
Maybe you could stop by the drug store
给我配副新的
and get me a new pair.
- 没问题 - 好的
- No problem. - Okay.
我脖子也痛
And my neck's hurting.
额 你介不介意去床上用品店
Uh, would you mind going to the bed store
给我挑个记忆棉枕头吧
and picking me up one of those memory foam pillows?
我要一个能保持我头形状的枕头
I need the one that remembers my head.
要不每次躺下都是一次折磨
Hate starting over every time I lay down.
嗯 还需要什么吗
Um... anything else?
是的 再要一个摆头电扇
Yeah, an oscillating fan.
我很喜欢 在我躺下的时候
I love it when I'm just laying there
时不时 突然来阵风
and then all of a sudden... wind.
让我去拿只笔
Let me grab a pen.
多棒的一天 对吧 伙计们
What a day, right, guys?
我是说 多难熬
I mean, total drag.
- 噢 是啊 - 就是今早
- Oh, yeah. - Why, just this morning,
我在泳池边躺着
I'm lying by the pool and my
我的景观设计师就开始吹嘘他的孩子
landscape designer starts bragging about his kids.
你们不觉得这很烦吗
Don't you hate it when that happens?
额 我们没有这些
Uh, we don't have those.
- 什么 没景观设计师 - 景观都没有
- What, landscape designers? - Landscapes.
那你们就不必想象
Well, you don't have to imagine how annoying it is
被吹牛大王拉住
to be held captive by some blowhard
听他们吹自己的生活 有多恼人了
yapping about their personal life.
我们当然不用
We certainly don't.
总之 终于熬到去工作的时候
Anyway, then I got to work finally.
- 我的豪华轿车又堵在路上 - 看在麦克的面上 饶了我吧
- The limo was stuck in traffic... - For the love of Mike.
是啊 已经有人把我给生吞活剥了
Aye, somebody peel and eat me already.
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表