剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
额 她吃什么都要蘸番茄酱 吃番茄也要蘸
Uh, she puts ketchup on everything, including tomatoes.
她属于户外型 慷慨大方 还有点混乱
She's outdoorsy and generous and kind of disorganized.
她还喜欢从底部开始吃纸杯蛋糕
A-and she eats cupcakes upside-down
最后剩下的全是糖霜
until there's just a handful of icing.
多可爱啊
How adorable!
感觉你是像在跟我6岁大的侄女约会
It's like you're dating my 6-year-old niece.
噢 尼希[和侄女同音]
Oh! "Niecy"!
- 噢 太搞笑了 太搞笑了 - 是啊
- Oh, very funny. Very funny. - That's perfect!
- 走吧 去买♥♥生日礼物 - 走吧
- Come on. Let's go shopping. - Okay.
- 噢 原来你在这儿 -嗯
- Oh, there you are. - Hm?!
你知道 十分钟以后
You know, you've got that
你该会见电视台总裁
meeting with the network president in 10 minutes.
我 我不行 我要去买♥♥礼物
I-I can't. I have to go shopping.
噢 那好吧 我替你去
Oh, okay. Fine. I'll go in your place.
给他们安利我的构思
I got a great idea for a show to pitch 'em.
一只年轻的老鼠搬到大都市
A young rat moves to the city.
她拥有的是伟大的梦想和纤细的腰
She's got big dreams and a tiny waist...
我去 我去
I'll go! I'll go!
但 但 但是礼物怎么办
But... but... but the gift. Of...
还有两个小时我就要和丹尼斯共享午餐了
My lunch with Denise is in two hours.
- 我怎么可能 - 噢 打住 克米特
- How am I ever gonna... - Oh, stop it, Kermit.
我会办好的
I'll take care of it.
你自己说的我们是朋友
You said it yourself... we're friends.
- 好吧 - 你又是这副苦瓜脸
- Yeah. - You're making your squishy-face.
- 不要苦瓜脸 - 什么
- No squishy-face. - What?
放松
Relax it.
- 放松 - 好吧
- Relax it. - Okay.
- 现在 笑一个 - 啊
- There. Now smile. - Ugh.
- 这才是我认识的那只小青蛙 - 嗯
- There's the frog I know. - Mm-hmm.
额 额 嗯
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
猪猪 还是我 快接电♥话♥啊 快啊
Piggy, it's me again. Please pick up.
你和礼物去哪儿了
Where are you with the gift?
午饭都要吃完了
Lunch is almost over, and the only thing
我能给她的就只有肉桂包家的积点卡[美国连锁面包店]
I've got to give her is a punch card from Cinnabon.
还差七个点就可以免费吃面包了
And I'm still seven Cinnabons away from a free bon.
这可不算礼物 这是负担
That's not a gift. That's a burden!
求求你快点
Please hurry.
额 噢 我吃饱了
Mmm! Ohh! I am stuffed.
我也是 我都有点吃撑了
M-me too. I got a little bit more, though.
你在搞什么鬼
What are you doing?!
我没让你上蛋糕
I didn't tell you to bring the cake.
拿回去 给我上 寿司船
Take that back and bring me... a-a sushi boat.
还有点饿
Still hungry.
克米特 我两点还有事
Kermit, I've got a 2:00.
- 额 - 不用想着我
- Uh?! - Don't you worry about me, though.
你和你肚子里的蛔虫可以留在这儿继续吃
You and your tapeworm just stay here and eat.
不 不 不 不 不 等等 等等 嗯 把蛋糕端回来
No, no, no, no, no. It, wait, wait. Uh, uh, bring back the cake!
我
I...
至少让我给你唱首生日歌♥好吗
Let me at least sing "Happy Birthday," Okay?
- 好吧 - 那好
- Okay. - Okay.
先 先坐下
Yeah, just... just sit down.
现在 现在 很多人都不知道 这首歌♥
Now... now... now, most people don't know this,
前面还有52小节引子
but there's a 52-verse intro.
第一节
First one.
- 啊
- Ah!
- 记住这个瞬间 - 嗯 好的 我正回味着呢
- Hold that thought. - Um... okay. I'm holding.
你为什么这么长时间才说
What took you so long?
害的我吃了好多寿司 他们甚至以我命名了一款寿司
I ate so much sushi, they named a roll after me.
里面是鳗鱼加奶油干酪 太恶心了
It was eel and cream cheese. It's awful!
克米特 这是个定制礼物 花了很多时间
Kermit, this is a custom gift. It takes time.
- 嗯 - 我选完以后
- Hmm? - And after I picked it up,
顺便在隔壁吃了个午饭 我又不是个专门买♥♥礼物的机器人
I stopped for lunch next door. I'm not a gift-buying robot.
你就在隔壁
You were next door...
先把礼物给我 好吧
Just give it to me, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
一个手饰盒
A jewelry box?
手饰盒有什么特别的
W-what's so special about a jewelry box?
因为买♥♥手饰对于
Because a disorganized girl who likes football
一个喜欢足球的生活混乱的女孩来说太棘手了 就算她真的需要
is too tough to buy one for herself, even though she needs it.
这是用维吉尼亚栎做的 佐治亚州的州树
It's made of southern live oak, the state tree of Georgia,
里面有个漂亮的手环
and inside is a charm bracelet
套在一个镀银番茄酱瓶上
with a little silver ketchup bottle.
哇 猪猪 你真懂我
Wow, Piggy. You really came through for me.
那是当然了
Well, of course I did.
这才是朋友嘛
That's what friends are for.
才不是为了让别人来买♥♥单 这是你欠我的
But not for footing the bill. Here's what you owe me.
- 噢 噢 - 上面那个是礼物的小票
- Oh. Oh. - Top one's for the gift.
- 下面那个是我午饭的 - 午饭
- Bottom one's for lunch. - Lunch?
- 呀 鱼子酱 - 额 是的
- Y-y... caviar? - Uh, yeah!
不然还能用什么配龙虾
What else are you supposed to dip your lobster in?
哈
Huh!
你知道你自己的毛病吗
You know what your problem is?
你觉得整个世界都在绕着你转 可惜不是
You think this whole world revolves around you, but it doesn't!
世界是绕着月亮转的 所以才会有冬天
It revolves around the moon! Which is why we have winter!
噢 是吗 我不是什么 天文肠胃学家
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm no astro-enterologist,
但我可以告诉你
but I can tell you this...
你要么滚回车里去继续你的旅程
You can either get back in the van on your own vocation
要不我就扯你胡子
or I can drag you by your mustache.
- 噢噢噢 - 噢噢噢噢噢
- Ohhhh! - Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!
冷静点 各位
Calm down, everybody.
只是你们交流出了一点问题
This is just a simple communication problem.
我扯到他胡子了
I got his mustache!
都停下来
Stop it!
打住 打住
Stop it! Stop it!
伙计们 伙计们
Guys! Guys! Guys!
- 噢 伙计 - 噢
- Oh, man! - Ohhh!
我觉得我们该想想一点积极的事
I think we can turn this into something more positive.
我是说 既然大家什么都知道了
I mean, now that everything's out in the open,
你们完全可以坦诚地重新开始
you can start fresh from a new, honest place.
是啊
Yeah.
那 那会很有效啊果啊的
Well, that could be highly thermo-peutical.
嗯 等等 兄弟
Eh-eh. Hold on, my brother.
你回想一下
If you think about it,
要不是这个人 我们根本不会有矛盾
we never had any problems till this one showed up.
是哎
Yeah.
再见了 克里斯汀·肯诺恩斯
So long, Kristin Chenoweth.
跟你父母道声 周年纪念日快乐
Tell your parents "Happy Anniversary"!
你不能就这么把我扔在这儿
You can't just leave me here with nothing.
- 洋葱圈
- Funyun!
再见
So long!
拜拜
Bye-bye!
- 来真的吗 - 冷静 肯诺恩斯
- Seriously? - Peace, Chenoweth!
好吧 让我们在路上嗨起来
All right! Let's get this show on the road.
地上还有很多薄荷糖和洋葱圈
There's a lot of Tic Tacs and Funyuns on the floor back here.
哦 好耶
Oh, for sure.
汽车开快点
Van go faster!
越来越快 越来越快
Faster! Faster!
噢 我很喜欢 克米特
Oh, I love it! Oh, Kermit!
这手饰盒子闻起来就有一股家乡味
Oh, and this jewelry box even smells like home.
噢 当然了
Oh, well, of course it does.
是用维吉尼亚栎做的 佐治亚州的州树
It's made of southern live oak, the state tree of Georgia.
我是说 如果你喜欢某个人
I-I mean, if you like somebody,
你当然知道他们的州树 不是吗
you know their state tree, right?
你们的州树是木兰
Yours is magnolia.
- 是吗 - 嗯
- It is? - Mm-hmm.
我都不知道
I-I didn't know that.
等等 这是什么
Wait. What's this?
- 什么 - 是个开关
- What? - It's a switch.
-开关 - 是的
- A switch? - Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God!
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表