剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表
- 困在捕鼠器上都比这好玩 - 嗯
- I've had more fun in a glue trap. - Mm-hmm.
说以我才会坐直升机去卡特琳娜岛
Anyway, and that is why I always take a helicopter to Catalina.
- 明白了吗 - 猪猪
- Know what I mean? - Piggy!
- 天呐 是艾德·赫尔姆斯 -艾德·赫尔姆斯
- Oh, my God. Ed Helms! - Ed Helms!
嘿 性感小腊肠
Hey, you sexy side of sausage.
我生日趴后就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since my birthday party.
在查克芝士那次 是啊
At Chuck E. Cheese. Yeah.
成年人去嗨的不二选择
Fascinating choice of venue for an adult.
嗯 我侄女在那儿开趴都没叫我
Yeah, well, my niece had a party there and didn't invite me,
所以我自己搞个派对也不邀请她
so I had my own party and didn't invite her.
扯平了
Payback!
麦迪逊 现在轮到你哭了
Your turn to cry now, Madison.
- 就算你只有十一岁
- Even if you are 11.
- 你在干嘛 来坐 加入我们吧 - 是啊 来吧
- What are you doing? Sit down. Join us. - Yeah, please.
- 我也是和小伙伴一起来浪
- I'm just hanging with my crew.
- 不 不 不 我不想打扰你们
- No, no, no. I don't want to interrupt.
- 不 不 不 不 快来坐 - 快来 快来
- No, no, no, no, sit. - Join us. Join us.
动物朋友们要喝起来
Animal go get drinks.
来 来 来 快来 就坐这儿 兄弟
Yeah, yeah, please. Right here, buddy.
嘿 好了
Hey, all right.
嘿 嗯 我们在哪儿认识的
Hey, uh, uh, where do I know you from?
我不太清楚 可能在 办公室笑云 认识的吧
I don't know. Maybe "The Office."
哦 噢 我们还是同事啊
Oh, oh. We work together.
噢 抱歉 兄弟
Oh, man, I'm sorry, brother.
我是弗洛伊德 是乐队成员
I'm Floyd. I'm with the band.
- 嘿 很高兴再次见到你 - 嗯
- Hey, it's good to see you again. - Mm-hm.
- 来喝一杯 - 好的
- Have a drink. - Okay.
额 我是珍妮丝 那个
Uh, I'm Janice, and, um, you know,
我也是乐队成员
I'm, like, also with the band.
- 是吗 - 千真万确
- Is that right? - For sure.
- 噢 酷 我喜欢乐队 - 嗯 真的
- Yeah, cool. I love bands. - Mm-hmm. Really?
是啊 你 你演奏哪种乐器
Yeah, what, uh... what instrument do you play?
- 恩 哦 比方说 我弹吉他 - 哇
- Oh, wow, like, I play the guitar. - Wow.
- 你会弹什么吗 - 我 我 我会点班卓琴
- Do you play an instrument? - I-I-I play some banjo.
噢 我喜欢班卓
Oh, I love the banjo.
我整夜都在市区奔波
I had to run around town all night,
终于把清单上的给斯塔特勒买♥♥齐了
but I finally got everything on Statler's list.
就是 给被自己射中脸的人
You know, it really feels good to do something nice
做点好事 感觉也挺好的
for somebody you shot in the face.
斯塔特勒
Statler!
斯塔特勒 醒醒
Statler, wake up.
东西我都给你买♥♥回来了
I got you everything you asked for.
斯塔特勒
Statler?
不
Noooooo!
每个护林员都会告诉你
Every forest ranger will tell you the same thing.
大多熊袭击人都不是因为愤怒
Most bear attacks do not happen because of hunger.
而是因为他们觉得感情受到了伤害
They happen because some bear... got his feelings hurt.
- 哇
- Whoo!
接着唱 贝克
Take it, Beaker!
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 嘿 嗯 猪猪
- Hey, uh... hey, Piggy.
- 嗯 - 猪猪 谢谢你带我们来玩
- Hmm? - Piggy, thanks for this,
但明天还有重要工作
but, uh, we got a big day at work tomorrow.
- 我也是啊 迟到会儿就好了嘛
- So do what I do. Go in late.
- 额 我不知道 克米特
- Wh... uh, I don't know. Kermit
我们九点没到克米特会发飙的
gets kind of cranky if we don't get in by 9:00.
- 我有次迟到了
- I was late once,
他差不多连续说了十次 怎么会
and he said "Good grief" Like 10 times in a row.
- 我再也不想经受这种折磨了
- I never want to live through that again.
谁管那只绿色扫兴鬼怎么想
Oh, who cares what that little green buzzkill wants?
乐在当下
We're having fun!
哎呀 你说得对
Good grief, you're right!
听我说
Listen to me.
我要像个水手一样宣誓
I'm swearing like a sailor!
嗯 打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
我不知道是否
I don't know whether or not
你们是否应该考虑一下
you folks have considered whether or not
保持信念 但我会说
you should keep believing, but I say...
嘿 各位
Hey, everybody,
我给你们带了甜甜圈来忘记昨晚的不快
I brought doughnuts to help you forget about last night.
啊 各位
Ah... everybody?
嘿 同志们
Hey, guys?
斯古特
Scooter?
波波
Bobo?
有人吗
Hello?
福兹
Fozzie?
伙伴们
Guys?
佩佩
Pepe?
发
Wh...
发生了什么
What is happening?
路易斯奶酪吗 克米特 嗯
Cheese Louise, Kermit, huh?
别喊了 我耳朵都听见双声了
Stop yelling. I'm hearing double.
-尤兰达 你昨晚在这儿睡的吗 -呃
- Yolanda? Did you sleep here? - Hm.
-现在是早上了吗 -是啊
- Is it morning? - Yeah.
啊 那我昨晚是在这儿睡的
Then, yeah, I slept here.
我们昨晚和猪猪玩的太嗨了
We had such a goodtime with Piggy last night.
猪猪 哪个猪猪 我们的猪猪 猪小姐吗
Piggy? Our... our Piggy? Miss Piggy?
-是啊 她太炫酷了 -恩
- Oh, yeah. She is a blast. - Huh.
-她甚至给我们介绍了艾德·赫尔姆斯 -哇哦
- She even introduced us to Ed Helms. - Wow.
-他真是嫩出水来 -真的吗
- He was a fresh egg. - Yeah?
必须要说的是 他坐在我腿上啦
At one point, he was sitting on my lap.
-棒极了 -神马
- It was fantastic. - Wha...
我开心的无法呼吸 真是太棒啦
I couldn't breathe, but it was fantastic.
看到你我就安心了 但 其他人呢
This is such a relief,but where is everybody?
猪猪说我们可以两点再来上班
Piggy said that we could come in at 2:00.
-两点 -是啊
- 2:00? - Yeah.
不行 那样我们就来不及做节目了
No, that... that's not gonna give us enough time to get the show together.
你们 快喝点咖啡 然后打电♥话♥给其他人
Just... just grab some coffee a-and call everybody...
-叫他们快来
- ...and tell them to get here
尽快来
as soon as they can.
哦 天哪 我跟被人打了一样
Oi! Oh, I got a pounder.
-嘿 克米特 做我的英雄好吗 -怎么做
- Hey, Kermit, be a hero. - Hmm?
给我来点止痛药好吗
Get me an 1/8 of an advil, will you?
-哦 天哪
-Oh, man.
我很高兴你昨晚安全到家了
I was happy to see you made it home safe last night.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
呃 你现在在这儿
Uh, well, you're here now.
你不需要跟别人回家然后
You don't have to follow somebody home to...
连起来说啊
put that together.
-哦
- Oh!
欢迎各位来参加早会
Welcome to the morning meeting, everybody.
还是我应该叫它时间随你们挑会
Or should I say the "Whenever you decide to show up" Meeting?
呃 这个会议现在叫这个名字了吗
Uh, is that the official name now?
因为对我们来说这样更轻松
'Cause that works a lot better for us.
-对啊 -听着各位
- That's right. - Well, listen, guys,
我真的对你们很失望
I am really disappointed in you,
并且 斯古特 你脸冲错边儿了
a-and, Scooter, you're facing the wrong way.
神马 你在哪儿 哦
What? Where... oh.
啊 不好意思 我眼镜丢了
Yeah, sorry. I lost my glasses.
在我模仿闪电舞[1983年电影]里的狂舞时掉了
They came off when I was doing "Maniac" From "Flashdance,"
然后我大概又踩了400下
and I stepped on them like 400 times.
嘿嘿嘿 不不不 你懂这是什么吗
Hey, hey, hey. No, no, no. 'Cause you know what it is?
-什么 -你知道是什么吗
- What? - You know what it is?
真无语 本森还有贝克
Good grief. Bunsen and Beaker...
你们俩为什么穿着彼此的衣服
why are you wearing each other's clothes?
如果这是工作外发生的
If it happens outside of work,
-我们就不需要向他做任何解释 -哦
- we don't owe him an explanation. - Oh.
听着 各位 我们现在已经落后了
Okay, look, guys. We're behind now,
我们必须要集中注意力
and we're really gonna have to focus.
-嘿嘿嘿 猪猪闺蜜的各位代表们
- Hey, hey, hey! Piggy Nation representing!
剧集 | 布偶演播室(2015) | 导航列表