剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
你们到这么偏僻的地方做什么
So, what are you folks doing way out here?
你们是警♥察♥吗
You guys cops?
只是想表示友好
Just being friendly.
观鸟
Birding.
我们是观鸟爱好者 我们全家都是
Uh, w-well, we're birders. Birding family.
这样啊 -是的
Uh-huh. - Yeah.
秃鹰 大鸟 翼展可达3米
Condors. Big birds. You know, like a ten-foot wingspan.
在热空气中能滑翔好几个小时
To ride in the thermals. Do it for hours.
他在搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
他知道自己在做什么
He knows what he's doing.
凤♥凰♥城动物园刚刚放生了一对繁殖鸟
Phoenix Zoo just released a, uh, breeding pair.
不过我们不是专门找那一对 应该有...
But we're not looking for that pair in particular, you know. There's gotta be...
天啊 这里到犹他州之间 至少有100对繁殖鸟
Oh, sheesh, at least 100 breeding pairs between here and Utah.
今早跟聊天室的一个人聊 他说...
Talking to a guy in the chat rooms this morning and he was saying that, uh...
他是兽医 不是你们这样的退伍军人
he's a vet- veterinarian, not a- not a vet like you guys.
他是兽医 他说他刚刚救了一只小秃鹰
But he's a vet and he was saying he just got a condor chick that he had rescued.
还在蛋壳里呢 -我能问下谁跟你一起吗
Still in the shell. -Mind me asking who you got with you?
我说了 我的家人
Like I said, my family.
前座的两个
The two in the front?
什么
Sorry?
看起来像拉美裔的那两个男士
The Latino-looking gentlemen.
保持冷静和友善
Ser cool ser amable.
两位 我们车里有孩子
Guys, we have children in the car.
家人
Family.
后座上是我前妻 两个孩子
Ex-wife in the back seat. Two kids.
那个是我丈夫和他表哥 他不太喜欢观鸟
That's my husband and that's his cousin. Not much of a birder.
但他迁就我们 毕竟是家人嘛
But he humors us, you know. Family's family.
你们呢 你们在这边做什么
What about you guys? What are you guys doing out here?
看到那边的山了吗
See those hills over there?
看到了 那边吗
Yeah. Over yonder?
行了吧 见好就收 别惹急那家伙
Come on. Quit while you're ahead. Don't make him crazy.
我们十分肯定那边藏着犯罪集团的眼线
Pretty sure we got some cartel spotters hidden out there.
很可能我们一离开
Chances are as soon as we move on,
他们就会带着他们的人穿过这里
they'll be moving their people through here.
好 知道了
All right, point taken.
远离那些山
Stay away from those hills.
那些人很危险
These people are dangerous.
如果你看到什么可疑情况 务必赶快回城里去
You see anything suspicious, be sure and hightail it directly back to town.
好的 -不管有没有看到鸟
All right. -Birds or no birds.
记住了 会照办
Roger that. Will do.
祝你过得愉快 先生
You have a good day, sir.
好 你也是
Yeah, you too.
我们走吧
Let's go.
注意安全
Be safe out there.
别忘了补充水分
Don't forget to hydrate.
感觉到渴就太晚了
If you're thirsty, it's too late.
大家注意
We been asked to look out for
有逃犯试图穿越边境 从北向南
fugitives trying to cross the border, north to south.
白人家庭 一家四口 有两名蛇头同行 完毕
Anglo family, four of them, in the company of two coyotes. Over.
这里有符合描述的人 完毕
We got a description, over?
跪下 举起双手
On your knees. Hands in the air.
举起双手 马上跪下 -什么
Hands in the air. On your knees now. -What?
跪下 -对...
On your knees! -Yeah. Yeah!
跪下 举起双手
On your knees. Hands in the air. -
孩子们 你们下车 慢慢地
Kids, I need you to get out of the car. Slowly.
什么 -慢慢地...
What? Slowly. Slowly.
我不想
I don't want to.
照我说的做 宝贝 举起双手
Just move, sweetheart. Hands in the air.
待在车里 你 不许动
Stay in the vehicle! You, do not move!
待在车里
Stay in your car!
妈妈
Mom?
他们是我的孩子 请不要
They're my kids, please.
放下枪... -趴下 不许起来
Put the guns down! Put the guns down. -Get on the ground and stay down.
所有人 把手放在我能看见的地方
Everybody, keep their hands where I can see 'em!
你们在干嘛 他们是孩子 让他们下车
What are you doing? They're kids! Let them out of the car!
好吧 让孩子们下车 孩子们可以下车
Okay, get the kids out. Kids can get out.
好吧 后座上的女士 下车...慢慢地
Okay, you in the back. Ma'am, out of the car! Out! Slowly!
别下车 -向后退
Don't get out of the car. -Move back!
蒂娜 待在车里
Dina, stay in the car!
所有人把手放在我能看见的地方 下车
Everybody keep their hands where I can see them! Get out!
慢点 -不要下车
Slowly! -Don't get out of the car!
待在车里 -闭嘴 不许说话
Stay in the car. - Shut up! Keep quiet!
妈妈 -我们该怎么办
Mom? -What- What do we do?
下车
Get out of the car.
慢慢地
Slowly.
慢点 -待在车里
Slowly! -Stay in the car.
所有人把手放在我能看见的地方 下车
Everybody keep their hands where I can see 'em. Get out!
待在车里 玛格 -慢点 下车
Stay in the car, Margot. -Slowly! Out!
闭嘴 低下头
Shut up and keep your face down.
现在向后退
Now move back.
把手举在空中 向后退
Keep your hands in the air! Move back!
我说向后退 -请不要伤害我们 求你们
I said move back! -Please don't hurt anyone. Please.
马上远离汽车
Get away from the car now!
让前面的两个人下来
Get the two out of the front!
有枪
Gun!
把枪扔出来
Toss them guns out of the car!
把枪扔出来... -你们把枪放下 我们就照办
Throw out the guns! Throw them out! -Put the gun down then we'll do it!
放下枪
Put the gun down!
五秒钟
Five seconds.
四
Four!
三
Three!
放下枪
Put down the gun!
二
Two-
玛格
Margot!
没事...我们没事
It's okay! It's okay. We're okay.
我们快走
We gotta go!
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表