剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
选一首歌♥吧
Throw something on.
这首 《永不熄灭的灯》
This one. "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out."
那首歌♥非常好听
That song is pretty badass.
不过我个人...
But, uh, I personally...
我认为他的个人作品是最棒的
I think his solo stuff is best.
好了 我们可以开始了
Okay. We're good to go.
不过我们动作要快
We have to work fast though.
如果电子追踪器失联太久 有人会注意到
If the tag's off-line for too long, somebody's gonna notice.
把脚放我腿上
Foot in my lap, please.
来吧
Come on.
嘿
hey.
想跳舞吗
Wanna dance?
♪ 洛杉矶 ♪
♪ Los Angeles ♪
♪ 你太热了 ♪
♪ You are too hot ♪
♪ 你从没坠落爱河 ♪
♪ You have never been in love ♪
♪ 直到你看到星空 ♪
♪ Until you've seen the stars ♪
♪ 倒映在水库中 ♪
♪ Reflect in the reservoirs ♪
♪ 你从没坠落爱河 ♪
♪ And you have never been in love ♪
♪ 直到你看到晨光乍现 ♪
♪ Until you've seen the dawn rise ♪
♪ 在盲人之家后面 ♪
♪ Behind the home for the blind ♪
♪ 我们是漂亮的小偷 ♪
♪ We are the pretty petty thieves ♪
搞定了
Gotcha.
就是这个
There it is.
♪ 赫克托是第一个持枪的匪帮成员 ♪
♪ Where Hector was the first of the gang With a gun in his hand ♪
♪ 也是第一个蹲监狱 第一个死去 ♪
♪ And the first to do time The first of the gang to die ♪
♪ 噢 天啊 ♪
♪ Oh, my ♪
♪ 赫克托是第一个持枪的匪帮成员 ♪
♪ Hector was the first of the gang With a gun in his hand ♪
♪ 也是第一个蹲监狱 第一个死去 ♪
♪ And the first to do time The first of the gang to die ♪
♪ 噢 天啊 ♪
♪ Oh, my ♪
♪ 他偷走了所有人的心 ♪
♪ He stole all hearts away ♪
♪ 偷走了 ♪
♪ Away ♪
♪ 他偷走了所有人的心 ♪
♪ He stole all hearts away ♪
♪ 偷走了 ♪
♪ Away ♪
那么 对于当局来说 那是你的新脚踝追踪器
So, as far as the authorities are concerned, that's your new ankle monitor.
它到哪里 他们就以为你在哪里
Wherever it goes, that's where they think you are.
很酷 对吧
Cool. Right?
是啊
It is.
还真是很酷
It's actually pretty cool.
吉恩西弗斯 尤马郡治安官
Gene Silvers. Sheriff of Yuma.
没人在家 -什么意思
Nobody home. -What's that mean?
这些东西似乎在充当脚踝追踪器
Well... these things seem to be registering as ankle monitors.
他们可能在任何地方
Guys could be anywhere.
我们将要走“魔鬼之路”
We're gonna take El Camino del Diablo. The Devil's Highway.
是“死亡之路”
Camino del Muerto.
对 也可以那么说
Yeah, that works too.
等一下 你说“死亡”
Wait, m-muerto as in- in death?
对呀 这名字已经用了大概一千年了吧
Yeah, no kidding. It's been used for, what, like a thousand years.
不止
More.
以前是原住民走出来的小路形成的网
It used to be like a network of footpaths used by indigenous people or whatever.
你知道 那些住在沙漠里的人
You know, guys who lived in the desert.
征服者 探险家 传教士 定居者 挖矿人 制♥作♥地图的人
Conquistadors, explorers, missionaries, settlers, miners, guys who make maps.
无论如何 它可是名不虚传
Either way, it earned its name.
是一条见证了很多死亡的路
It's a camino seen a lot of muerte.
你穿越过几次 -我和丘伊
How many times have you crossed it? -Oh, me and Chuy?
多到再也不想穿越了
Uh, well, enough times to never wanna do it again.
我们会没事的 他们知道自己在做什么
We'll be fine. These guys know exactly what they're doing.
是啊 如果我们知道我们在做什么 我们就在家玩Xbox了
Yeah, if we knew what we were doing, we'd be at home playing Xbox.
Xbox是什么
What's Xbox?
我们不知道这是什么鬼东西 也许是艺术品
We got no godly idea what this is about. Piece of art, maybe?
是法拉第笼
It's a Faraday cage.
是什么
A wh- A what now?
无关紧要 有进展吗
Doesn't matter. Any progress?
老实说...边境巡逻警♥察♥极缺人手
Well, the- the truth of it is the... border patrol is stretched to breaking.
不过要是逃犯像你们说的那么聪明
But if your, uh, fugitive is as smart as you say,
会弄这些铝箔纸和移♥动♥笼什么的
with his Reynolds here and his, uh, rollaway cages and all,
他肯定会避开有警♥察♥巡逻的地方
he'll be keeping clear of the actively patrolled area.
你还有没有警♥察♥巡逻的地方
You have areas that aren't actively patrolled?
这鬼边境可长着呢
Well, there's a basic shit ton of border.
我们的政策是威慑预防
The- The- The policy is what we call prevention through deterrence.
要是没有警♥察♥巡逻还有什么威慑呢
What's the deterrent if there's no border patrol?
你要是想穿越就是去送死
You die trying to cross.
那阻止他们了吗
And does that deter them?
我想阻止了那些死掉的人
Well, I guess it deters the ones that die.
也许还有那些碰上他们尸骨的亲戚
And maybe some of their cousins who come stumbling on the bones.
澄清一下 我们是在开玩笑吗
Just to be clear, are we joking here?
不 女士 我们没开玩笑
No, ma'am, we are not.
老天 这简直是地狱
Sweet Jesus, I'm in hell.
好吧 听我说 没有冒犯的意思 你想要地狱
All right, listen, with respect, you want hell?
那边的面♥积♥超过二百五十万平方公里
There's a million square miles of it out there.
我们只能尽可能地分配资源
We assign resources the best we can.
对 但是你有本地民兵 对吗 在边境巡逻的志愿者
Yeah, but you have local militia, right? Volunteers that patrol the border.
是 我们有
Yeah, we do.
有机会给他们传递消息吗
Well, what are the chances of getting word to those guys?
警告他们有一帮逃犯正在南下前往墨西哥
Putting them on alert that a bunch of fugitives are heading south to Mexico.
路在哪里
So, where's the road?
我们不需要
Oh, we don't need one.
它虽然看起来不起眼 可是它该有的都有了 小子
She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid.
什么
Sorry?
汉索罗 -是嘛
Han Solo? -Yeah.
“隼号♥” 对吗 -对
Like the Falcon, right? -Right.
“千年隼号♥”
The Millennium Falcon?
电影里的
From the movie?
我们其实不看电影或电视 大部分时间只是读书什么的
We don't really watch movies or TV shows. Mostly just read books and stuff.
很酷啊 书很酷啊
That's cool. And books are cool.
嘿 你只需要坐好放轻松 欣赏航♥班♥上提供的娱乐节目
Hey, you just sit back and relax. Enjoy the in-flight entertainment.
见鬼
Shit.
边境巡警
Border patrol?
这里不应该有
Not out here.
农夫 -有可能 但希望不是
Farmer? -It could be but I hope not.
那些人最坏
Those guys are the worst.
好吧 我们倒回去
All right, let's back up.
太晚了
Too late.
我们肯定遇到问题了
Yeah, we definitely have an issue here.
什么样的问题
What kind of issue?
民兵 -民间自卫团
Militia. -Vigilantes?
打起精神
Ponte las pilas.
嗯
Mm.
大家保持镇静
Everybody, be cool.
为什么
Why? -Shh.
说真的 我们为什么要保持镇静
No, seriously. Why do we have to be cool?
好吧...我去跟他们谈谈
All right. All right, I'll talk to them.
不...让我去 我去跟他们谈
No, no, no. Let me. I'll talk to them.
让一个女人替男人说话 那会让他们很生气
What, a woman to speak for a man? That's gonna ruffle their feathers.
真的
Seriously.
只是去跟他们谈谈 你们别动
Just gonna talk to them. Sit tight.
对 你是白人 去跟他们比比谁更白
Yeah, you're the white guy. Go out white them.
对 这就是我的打算
Yeah. That's the plan.
等着
Wait here.
真的 他能处理
Guys, honestly, he'll deal with it.
他能行 他能处理
He will. He'll deal with it.
下午好
Afternoon.
下午好
Afternoon.
你们还好吗 -不错 先生
How you boys doing? -We're doing okay, sir.
你们做了什么
So, what did you guys do anyway?
没什么值得那些混♥蛋♥感兴趣的事 -对
Nothing to interest these assholes. - No.
是我跟这个混♥蛋♥会让那些混♥蛋♥感兴趣
It's me and this asshole that are gonna interest these assholes,
所以我得知道我们到底有多大♥麻♥烦
so I need to know how much trouble we're in here.
让他去谈就好
Just let him talk.
那家伙能说会道
Well, dude can talk.
那你可说对了
Hmm, you got that right.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表