剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
查理 你怎么样了
Charlie, how are you coming along up there?
我很好 -你还有五分钟
I'm good. - Well, you got five minutes.
你听到了吗 蒂娜 五分钟后我们就离开这里
You hear me, Dina? Five minutes, we're outta here.
我去开面包车
I'm getting the van.
四分钟
Four minutes.
我收拾好了
I'm done.
蒂娜 你呢
Dina? What about you?
蒂娜
Dina?
见鬼
Shit.
蒂娜呢
Where's Dina?
妈妈 蒂娜在哪里 -等一下
Mom, where's Dina? - Just a sec.
快跑
Run.
来 快跑
Come on. Go.
系上安全带 听见了吗
Put your seat belt on, okay?
坐好了
Ready?
喔
Whoo.
老天
God.
我想我看到问题出在哪里了
You know, I think I can see the problem.
问题出在你像个疯子一样开车
The problem is you drive like someone trying to suck his own dick.
妈妈
Mom.
待在车里 查理
Get in the car, Charlie.
她就这么跑了
She- She just ran away.
该死
Oh, fuck.
好吧 你留在这里别动
Okay. I need you to sit tight here.
我凌晨2点回来 -若你没回来呢
I'll be back at 2:00 a.m. -And if you're not?
带着查理
Take Charlie. -
继续逃
Keep running.
你觉得她把旅行计划告诉这小伙子了吗
Think she shared her travel plans with Mr. Dreamy here?
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby!
我看到你了 瞧你的翘臀
I see you. I see you with those cheeks!
哎呀 别跑呀 -别走太快
No, don't go fast.
来嘛 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
喂
Hello?
喂 是谁 -外婆
Hello, who is this? -Grandma?
蒂娜
Dina?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
蒂娜
Dina?
是你吗
Is that you?
蒂娜
Dina?
手活 该死的性和...
A hand job, fucking sex and
不 是你让我做的 你说... -我让你...
I told you to fuck
我让你去拿毒品 没让你跟那家伙上♥床♥
I fucking told you to go get the drugs. I didn't say go fuck the guy!
我没跟他上♥床♥ -去你的
Oh, fuck you.
嘿 克里斯 怎么回事
Hey, Chris, what the fuck?
嗨
Hey.
想我了吗
Miss me?
嗨 过来
Hey, come here.
你为什么要这样对我们
Why are you doing this to us?
因为我们有麻烦了
Because w- we have a problem.
只是没人说是什么样的麻烦
Except nobody will say what kind of problem.
你知道那种麻烦...
You know the kind of problem...
你会想 “第一眼看上去挺糟糕的
that you think, "Okay, first glance, that looks pretty bad.
如果我坐下来 好好想想
Maybe if I just sit down and think about it,
也许我能想出解决办法”
I might be able to figure a way out of it"?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
我们的麻烦不是那种
We don't have that kind of problem.
嘿
Hey.
这将是一次冒险
This is gonna be an adventure.
我们要买♥♥条船
We're gonna buy a boat.
我不想要冒险
I don't want an adventure.
你当然想 看看你做的事 看看你在哪里
Sure you do. Look at what you did. Look where you are.
对 这很糟
Yeah. It sucks.
我好怕
I'm scared.
这很正常
Absolutely.
如果不怕的话 就不是冒险了
And if it didn't feel that way, it wouldn't be an adventure.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
晚上11点前往旧金山
11:00 p.m. departing to San Francisco,
在加州埃默里维尔换车 请至十号♥入口
transfer at Emeryville, California, at gate... one, zero.
来 走吧 听我说
Come on. Walk. Listen to me.
你妈妈在北普利茅斯路上的 格伦卡普里汽车旅馆外面等着
Your mom is waiting outside the Glen Capri Motel on North Plymouth Road.
你去跟她会合 -我做不到
You're gonna go meet her. -I can't do that.
你可以 等不到你她不会离开
Yes, you can. She will not leave without you.
如果她不走 查理也不会走
And if she doesn't leave, then Charlie won't leave.
爸爸 -嘿 看着我
Dad? -Hey, look at me.
如果查理不走 他们就会来找到我们
If Charlie doesn't leave, then they will come and they will find us,
他们就会把我们分开 那就麻烦了
and they will split us up, and that's a problem.
我的车停在门外 开我的卡车去 好吗 快走
I'm parked out front. Take my truck, all right? Go.
快走
Go.
无人认领的行李将放在失物招领处
Unclaimed baggage will be kept in the lost and found.
福克斯先生
Mr. Fox.
嗨
Oh. Hey.
能跟我们走一趟吗
Would you come with us, please?
我被逮捕了吗
Well, am I under arrest?
跟我们走就不是逮捕
Not if you come with us.
如果我没有被逮捕 我为什么要跟你们走
Well, if I'm not under arrest, why would I wanna come with you?
除非...
Unless...
你们这是邀请我去参加派对吗
are you guys inviting me to a party?
好了 艾力 -现在你叫我“艾力”了
Okay, Allie-Oh, it's "Allie" now?
怎么不用“福克斯先生”了 -如果你可以
What happened to "Mr. Fox"? -If you'd like to go ahead
请你十指交叉放在头后面
and interlace your fingers behind your head for me, please.
为什么 -因为这是命令 先生
Why? -Because I'm asking you to, sir.
当然 可为什么 -照做就行了
Sure. Why? -Just do it, please.
该死
Shit.
我们要去哪里 怎么回事 -先生...
Sir, sir...
为什么逮捕我 还是我被拘留了
Why am I being arrested or am I being detained?
请你冷静点 先生 -我可以走了吗
Calm down, sir. -Am I free to go?
不可以 十指交叉放在头后面
No, you're not. Interlace your fingers behind your head.
我为什么要那样
Why would I do that?
因为我让你那么做 先生
Because I'm asking you to, sir.
你不能搜我的身 你无权...
Not allowed to search me. No right to
面朝下趴下
Face down on the ground!
不 我不趴下
No, I'm not getting on the ground!
放开我 -电击枪
Get off me! -Taser!
我们走
Let's go.
去他的
Fuck him.
她扭伤了我的脚踝
She sprained my ankle
大约在三天前...
About three nights ago...
所以我们打电♥话♥求援
So we call it in.
爸爸
Dad!
哦 哦
Oh. Oh.
坐进去
Get in.
坐好
Hold on.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表