剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
如果我们无法离开这里
If we don't walk out of here,
你可以随便把我们怎么样
I mean, you can do what you want to us.
我们拦不住你
We can't stop you.
但是雨果只有一个小时
But Hugo's got an hour.
你可以派这些人去找他 搜索这片区域
So you can send all these men to look for him, to scour the area.
他们不会找到他的 没人能找到
They won't find him. No one will.
那么你余生之年会一直想他葬身何处
So you will have to spend the rest of your life wondering where he's buried,
想他死前是否尿裤子了
and if he pissed himself before he died.
所以...下面要这样做
So... here's what's gonna happen.
给丘伊打电♥话♥ 告诉他我们来了
Call Chuy. Tell him we're coming.
不要紧 没事 没事了...
It's all right. It's okay. It's all right. It's all right.
不要紧 没事了
It's okay. It's all right.
嘿...别动...
Hey. Hey! Stay. Stay.
脱掉鞋子 -什么
Take your shoes off. -What?
脱掉你该死的鞋子
Take your fucking shoes off.
你当真吗 -对
You serious, man? -Yeah.
快滚
Get the fuck out of here.
用走的
Walk!
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我们走吧
Hey. Let's go.
在这里停下
Pull over here.
哪里
Where?
这里
Here.
巴士站
Bus stop.
好了 丘伊 你...到这里应该没事了
All right, Chuy. You should- You should be good from here.
你有现金 对吗
You got the cash, right?
我们...没问题
We're- We're- We're good.
我们肯定能再多找几块钱出来
I mean, I'm sure we could scare up a couple extra bucks
如果你...需要的话
if you- if you needed it.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 把钥匙留在点火开关里 统统下车
Okay. Leave the keys in the ignition. Everybody out.
快下车 立刻
I said out! Now!
好吧
Sure.
把包带上
Get the bags.
等等 什么 你真的要开走我们的车
Wait, what? You're s- You're seriously taking our car?
很快就有巴士来了 快走吧
There's a bus coming soon. Keep moving.
回家去 随便去哪 我才不在乎
Go home. Go anywhere. I could give a shit.
丘伊 别这样 丘伊
Chuy. Come on, Chuy.
行了 不要对我们这样 -怎样 我对你们怎样
Come on. Don't do this to us. -Do what? What am I doing?
只是...
It's just...
拜托
Come on.
好吧 这样吧
All right, look. You know what?
车归你 好吗
You keep the car, all right?
带我们到下一个城镇
Take us to the next town. -
行吗
All right?
我开走车 因为我得去找我女儿
I'm taking the car because I have to find my daughter.
好吧 -赶在他们找到她之前
Yeah, okay. -Before they do.
好吧
Okay.
行吗 可以吗 你同意了
Okay? That's okay? That's okay with you, huh?
我可以去找我女儿吗 你恩准吗
It's okay I find my daughter? I have your blessing, huh?
不 我不是说这个 我不是这个意思
No. That's not what I'm saying. That's not what I meant.
那你说你是什么意思
So, well, tell me. What did you mean? -
来呀 告诉我 你是什么意思
Come on, tell me. What did you mean?
我不知道你有女儿
I didn't know you had a daughter.
你不知道我有女儿 -丘伊 住手
Oh, you didn't know I had a daughter? -Chuy, stop!
因为你♥他♥妈♥的根本没问过 -丘伊
Because you didn't fucking ask. - Chuy.
退回去 都给我后退 -没事
Back up! Get the fuck back! - It's all right.
对吧 你没问过
Huh? You didn't ask.
因为我对你来说算什么 说啊 任何人对你来说算什么
Because who am I to you? Huh? Who is anyone to you?
你说得对...我很抱歉
You're right. You're right. I'm sorry.
不...别说抱歉...
No, no. Don't be sorry. Don't be sorry.
这不由你 这是你的天性 你就是这样的人
You can't help it. It's in your nature. It's who you are.
这就是你的问题 艾力 问题在于你的头脑
And that's your problem, Allie. You got it in your head.
你想逃离美国 可是你逃不掉
You wanna run away from America, but you can't.
你永远也逃不掉 因为这就是你的本质
You'll never be able to because of the way you are.
你以为你能拿钱买♥♥通别人
The way you think you can buy people.
你以为你能拿钱买♥♥你想要的一切
The way you think you can buy anything you want.
从任何人手中夺走任何你想要的东西
Take anything you want from anyone you want.
任何你不喜欢的 就烧成灰烬 对吗
And anything you don't like, you just burn it to the ground. Right?
你就是美国 混♥蛋♥
You are America, asshole.
你永远也逃不掉
And you'll never get away from that.
看着我...
Look at me. Look at me.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表