剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
That's not true.
艾力 这不重要 你和你的家人需要跟我们走
Allie, none of this matters. You and your family need to come with us.
犯罪集团正在追杀你
The cartel's coming after your ass.
还有几个美国人和他们一起
They're with some other Americans.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们来晚了
We're too late.
美国人先到一步
America got here first.
比尔
Bill.
你听说过“曼陀林过客”吗
Have you heard of the passer à la mandoline?
我没听过
I do not believe I have.
那是一种古老的法属摩洛哥酷刑
It was an old French-Moroccan torture technique.
用曼陀林的金属弦从两腿间向上拉
The steel string of a mandolin was drawn up between the thighs,
将睾丸切成两半
used to slice the testicles in half.
明白
Copy that.
我要活捉那个爸爸
I want the man alive. The father.
有必要就把其他人杀死
Kill the others if you have to.
只有你们两个人吗 -在这一刻是的
You guys alone? -At this particular moment in time, yep.
只有我们
Just us chickens.
还有犯罪集团 所以请跟我们走吧
And the cartel, so if you don't mind coming along with us, please.
爸爸
Dad?
别担心 不会有事的 -并非如此
It's okay. It's gonna be fine. - It's really not.
你吓坏他们了 -很好 此刻我们都该感到害怕
You're scaring them. -Good. We all need to be scared right now.
那就让我们走 -不可能
Then let us go. -Not happening.
你们跟这件事无关
You guys got no skin in this game.
你们会受到伤害 只是为了我们
You're gonna get yourselves hurt just- What? For us?
在犯罪集团的追踪下 你们能让我们六人一路到边境
You're gonna march six of us all the way to the border with the cartel on us?
我们有两个孩子
We got two kids.
他们的腿只有我们的一半长
They got legs half our size.
他们连走到超♥市♥都会累
They get soggy knees walking to the grocery store.
你们认为...
Do you think your
你们的老板会嘉奖你们
your boss is gonna give you some commendation
就因为你们害得我们都被剁成碎片 拜托
for getting us all cut to pieces? Come on.
就说你们到达的时候我们已经走了
Just tell them that we were gone when you got here.
你们没找到我们 回家去 注意安全
You couldn't find us. Go home. Just stay safe.
老天爷 爸爸 赶紧闭嘴 我们走
Jesus Christ, Dad. Just shut up and let's go!
我去追她 -你别去
I'll get her. -Uh-uh. Not you.
她很害怕
Well, she's scared.
我们一起走 不然谁也别走
We move as a group, or we don't move at all.
去坐下
Go sit.
蒂娜
Dina.
蒂娜...你一个人不安全
Dina. Dina, you're not safe by yourself.
蒂娜...
Dina. Dina.
待在这里
Stay here.
去卫生间 反锁上门
Lock yourself in the bathroom.
你看看你都干了什么 你是谁 为什么这样做
Look what you fucking did! Who are you to do this?
你是谁
Who the fuck are you?
快来
Come on. -
住手...
Stop it. Stop! Stop!
住手 这样做有什么意义
Stop. What was the fucking point of that?
艾力 -你是谁
Allie! -Who the fuck are you?
离开那里 快点 -他不能向我开枪
Get out of there! Move! -He can't shoot me.
他不能向我开枪
He can't shoot.
我们走 快跑
Let's go. Run.
可以肯定他还有后援
You can bet he's got more people coming.
你们快点吧
You guys, hurry up now.
查理 蹲下 -警♥察♥来了
Charlie, get down! -The cops are coming.
孩子 我们现在怕的就是警♥察♥
Son, it's the cops we need to be scared of right now.
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
摆脱他们
Just get away from them.
来呀 -快点
Come on.
该死 这里 -给我
Oh, shit. Here. -Give it to me.
快走... -开门
Come on.
该死
Fuck! -
打开了 爸爸
I did it. Dad.
妈妈 爸爸 快来
Mom, Dad. Come.
快去找他们
Get out there and find them!
等等 退回去... -该死
Shit.
走
Go.
走
Go.
走
Go.
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
等等 你们停一下
Hold on, guys. Here, here.
这边...
Come on. Come on.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表