剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
A safe house for self-proclaimed dissidents and violent radicals.
那么...我的问题来了
So wha- Here's my question, right?
你是什么样的坏蛋 艾力
What- What kind of bad hombre are you, Allie,
要在那样的地方寻找庇护
that you go looking for sanctuary in a place like that?
说啊
Eh?
好吧
All right.
我们来看看这会不会让你开口
Let's see if this will loosen your tongue up a bit.
她在哪
Where is she?
喂 -动手吧
Yeah? - Go ahead.
说话呀 该死的懦夫
Say something, you fucking coward!
别闹了 住手
Fun is over. Stop this. -
住手
Stop it.
等我发令
When I tell you.
别碰她 -好吧
Leave her alone. -All right.
那告诉我你所知道关于红房♥子的一切
Then tell me everything you know about Casa Roja.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say!
听着 你必须给我说真话 艾力
Listen. I really need you to tell me the truth here, Allie.
我没法告诉你我不知道的事情
I can't tell you something that I don't know.
那好吧 让我们搞清楚 杀死这个女人的不是我 而是你
Right. Well, then let's be clear. It's not me, it's you killing this woman.
你想让我说什么 我... -告诉我怎么找到红房♥子
What do you want me to say? I-Tell me how to find Casa Roja.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about it.
你想让我瞎编吗 -好
Do you want me to make something up? -Well.
你想让我说谎吗
Do you want me to lie?
十
Ten.
好吧 我可以说谎
Fine. I can lie.
九 -怎么到达那里
Nine. -The way to get there?
在第二个星星向右转
You just take a right at the second star,
沿着黄色的砖路走 -八
follow the yellow brick road. -Eight.
他们有柠檬汁泉水
They got lemonade springs,
还有小鸟在歌♥唱 -七
they got songbirds singing. -Seven.
阿米莉亚埃尔哈特在那里 -该死 艾力 五
Amelia Earhart's down there-Oh, fuck you, Allie. Five.
嫁给了D.B.库珀 他们生了九个孩子
Married to D.B. Cooper. They got nine children.
四 -你想要我说什么
Four. -What do you want me to say?
三 -说呀 艾力
Three. - Come on, Allie.
我不知道 -二
I don't know! -Two.
要不要把我扔到水里 看我能不能漂 如果不能就把我烧死
Wanna throw me in the water, see if I float, and burn me if I don't?
一 最后的机会 艾力 错过就没了
One. Last chance, Allie. Last chance.
艾力 该死
Allie, goddamn it!
艾力
Allie!
玛格 闭上眼睛 紧紧闭上
Margot, shut your eyes. Shut them tight!
告诉我 混♥蛋♥ 快点 -对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
我爱你 玛格
I love you, Margot!
动手吧 -艾力 该死
Allie, goddamn it!
玛格 对不起 亲爱的
Margot, I'm sorry, honey!
伊塞拉告诉我可以信任你
Isela told me we could trust you.
我当时直接表示不同意
I gotta tell you, I flat out did not agree.
我认为你是政♥府♥的人 确信不疑
I had you marked down as government, sure as eggs is eggs.
不过 嘿 你第一次说对了
But hey, you were right the first time.
我是卡拉卡
I am Calaca.
你进红房♥子的门票
Your ticket to Casa Roja.
所以我们先消消火气 好吗
So let's dial down the outrage a notch, shall we?
嘿
Hey.
你先进去 我随后就来
I'll meet you inside.
喂
Hello?
蒂娜
Dina?
我该做什么
So what do I do?
嘿...你可不是这种人
Hey, hey! It's not who you are.
那你呢
And you?
我是他们造就的
I'm who they made me.
瞧瞧我
Come on, look at me.
我以前是环保律师 你能相信吗
I used to be an environmental lawyer for Christ's sake.
住在韦斯特伍德 开着特斯拉
Lived in Westwood. I owned a Tesla.
还有辆派乐腾动感单车 从来没用过
And a Peloton, which I never used.
我们有一个好地方 艾力 我们只是想保护它
We got a good place, Allie. We just wanna protect it.
那就造墙
Then build a wall.
我就是墙
I am the wall.
我的人在跟踪那两个孩子
My people are following the kids.
他们玩得很开心
They're having quite the day out.
不过他们会带我们找到他们的父母
But they'll lead us back to their mom and dad,
毫无疑问
as sure as a pig is bacon.
玛格
Margot!
玛格
Margot!
亲爱的
Honey!
玛格
Margot!
玛格
Margot!
我们成功了
We did it.
他们接纳我们了
We're in.
过了边境就是 南边
Just over the border. South.
危地马拉
Guatemala.
在危地马拉
It's Guatemala.
这将会是一次冒险
It's gonna be an adventure.
你去哪
Where you going?
只剩下我们俩 他们走了
It's just us. They left.
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
You fucking prick.
亲爱的 别这样
Honey, come on.
我那是在对付他们
I was playing them.
我知道他们在虚张声势 就像奇怪的边境管制
I knew it was bullshit. It's like bizarro border control.
太显而易见了
I could see that from the moon.
你根本没想过
And you didn't stop to think
也许我会脑浆四溅
that maybe my brains might have ended up across the floor?
没有
No.
一秒钟都没想过 -没有
Not for one second? -No.
我是说...
I mean...
对 当然有一闪念
Yes, of course for one second.
可是我知道他们绝不会伤害你
But I knew they were never gonna hurt you.
我刚才看你并没有那么确定
You didn't seem so certain from where I was sitting.
当然 因为我得把戏演得逼真
Of course not, because I had to sell it.
必须让他们相信我...相信我们
They had to know that they could trust me. Us, they had to trust us.
奏效了 对吗
It worked, right?
嘿
Hey.
危地马拉
Guatemala.
危地马拉
Guatemala.
比墨西哥强 会很棒
Better than Mexico. It's gonna be great.
不
No.
不会很棒
It's not gonna be great.
因为从来都不是
Because it never is.
你总是一再承诺 却从来没兑现过
You promise and promise, but never deliver.
都怨我 是我允许你这么做
And that's my fault. I let you do it.
我们都知道是为什么
We both know why.
但是这不会再发生了 都结束了
But that's not happening anymore. That's over.
玛格 别这样
Margot. Come on.
能给我点钱吗
Could you spare some money?
是他们
It's them.
我建议今晚把孩子叫醒 然后南下
I say we wake the kids tonight. We head south.
或许我们可以顺路在海边停一下
Maybe we stop off at the ocean on the way, you know?
怎么了 孩子们还没见过海滩呢
What? The kids have never seen the beach.
我们留出五分钟做点正常的事情吧
Let's do something normal for five minutes.
对啊 喘口气 烤点棉花糖巧克力饼干
Yeah, yeah. Take a breath. Make some s'mores.
怎么了
What?
我们找到他们了 在一个叫伊莎贝尔旅馆的地方
We found them. A place called the Hotel Isabel.
确保在我的人到达之前 任何人都不能离开
Make sure no one leaves until my boys get there.
知道了
You got it.
我们走
Let's skedaddle.
你们是谁
Who are you?
艾力和玛格 请你们现在就跟我们走
Allie and Margot, we need you to come with us right now.
拜托
Please.
你们是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
查理
Charlie?
没关系 帮我理解一下 宝贝
It's okay. Help- Help me understand here, honey.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你说得不对
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表