剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
如果我有认识人 你觉得会有人来吗
If I did, do you think anyone would come?
噢 所以如果你有假想的朋友
Oh, so if you had hypothetical friends,
你觉得在假想中 他们会来参加你假想中的追思会吗
do you think hypothetically they'd come to your hypothetical memorial service?
对 这就是我问的问题 -会啊 为何不会
Yeah. That's the question I'm asking. -Sure. Why not?
你会提供餐点吗
Would you cater it?
拜托
Come on.
我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous.
好吗
Okay?
好
Yeah.
他们知道你 但他们不认识你
They know about you, but they don't know you.
你也不认识他们
Well, you don't know them.
他们是我朋友
They're friends.
你从没见过 只有互动过的人
Whom you've never met, only interacted with.
被你说得好像很龌龊
You make it sound so filthy.
很简单 卡拉卡跟我们说上哪去找伊塞拉
It's easy. Calaca tells us where to find Isela,
然后我们再从长计议
and then, you know, we have a minute to regroup.
慢慢来
Take our time.
想想下一步该怎么做
Figure out what's happening next.
一起去
Coming with, huh?
一起去
Coming with.
可乐 谢谢 常温
Cola, please. Room temperature.
本来的温度
Warm as it comes.
不用冰块
No ice.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
爸妈说要我们待在房♥间 等到他们回来
Mom and Dad said they want us to stay in the room until they get back.
又丢下我们了
Left us again.
太好了
Great.
那我们要干嘛
So, what are we supposed to do?
不知道 -待在房♥里
Don't know. -Stay in?
“别出门也别跟任何人说话”
"Don't go out or talk to anyone."
别提问 照他们说的做
Ask no questions. Do what they say.
一如往常
Always.
我现在很饿
Well, I'm hungry right now.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
你觉得会有餐厅吗 像丹尼餐厅之类的
Do you think there's, like, a restaurant or something? Like a Denny's?
好像你有在丹尼餐厅吃过饭似的
Like you've even ate at a Denny's.
又怎样 你也没有啊
So what? Neither have you.
我有
Sure.
是的
Yeah.
何时
When?
常常吃 -是喔
All the time. -Uh-huh.
对 跟乔许等等的
Yeah. With, you know, with Josh and stuff.
乔许
Josh.
你真的从来没去过
You seriously never been there?
没有 我什么时候能去了
No. When would I have gone?
不知道 你何时做了些什么了
I don't know. When do you do anything?
如果我不吃饭 就要死掉了 所以...
Well, if I don't eat, I'm literally gonna die, so...
也许你该到餐厅去
Maybe you should go to the restaurant.
看看能不能偷来些人家吃剩的东西 餐包之类的
See if you can steal someone's leftovers or something, like rolls.
好 你要来吗
Okay. You coming?
不要...你去吧 我不饿
No, no, you go. I'm good.
你确定
You sure?
对 天啊 快去啦
Yes. Jesus. Go.
去你的 如果你不跟我说你做了什么事 我就自己去查出来
Fuck it. If you won't tell me what you did, I'll find out myself.
我要去查了
I'm gonna go.
嘿 -嘿 你还真慢
Hey. -Hey. You took your time.
对 没错
Yeah, no kidding.
那家伙要一大笔钱
Guy wanted a fortune for this thing.
所以怎样 你讨价还价
So, what, you haggled?
我当然有讨价还价
Of course I haggled.
如果不讨价还价 看起来...很可疑 -噢 天啊
You don't haggle, you- you stand out. -Oh, my God.
讨价还价太多就会被记住
When you haggle too much, you get remembered.
如果讨价还价不够多 -怎样
You don't haggle enough... -Huh?
就没钱喝咖啡了
...you have no money for coffee.
我超想喝杯咖啡 你想来一杯吗
And I've been dreaming about a coffee. You want one?
我想来一杯
I'd love one.
你昨晚去吃什么
Where'd you eat last night?
日本餐厅 在旅馆附近
Japanese place. Near the hotel.
嗯 好吃吗
Hmm. Any good?
照什么标准
According to what metric?
“好不好吃”的标准
The "did it taste good?" metric.
我讨厌日本料理
I hate Japanese food.
但只要符合“最近吃饭处”的标准就行
But it fit the "closest place to eat" metric.
那你呢
What about you?
爱尔兰餐厅
Irish place.
爱尔兰餐厅
Irish place.
你是说酒吧 - 他们有提供食物
You mean the bar? - They serve food.
我们找到了 呃 数位信标传来的 那篇文章
We got a hit. Uh, from the digital buoy. The article.
太好了 她在哪
Outstanding. Where is she?
噢 是的 好 嗯 墨西哥城
Oh, yeah. Right. Um, Mexico City.
去替喷射机加油吧
Get the jet fueled up.
去找我的晕机药 不然大家都会后悔的
And find my Dramamine, or we're all gonna be sorry.
好
Yes.
你喜欢巧克力
Do you like chocolate?
噢 抱歉 呃 你不会说英语
Oh, sorry. Uh, y-you don't speak, uh, English?
你呢
Do you?
会 我 呃...是美国人 -好
Yeah. I'm, uh- I'm American. -Okay.
没错
Exactement.
噢 等等
Oh, wait.
抱歉
Sorry.
这个 -对
This one? -Yes.
来了
Ta-da.
嗯 好 谢了 嗯...
Um, okay. Thanks, um...
嗯 你不用这样的
That was, um, unnecessary.
噢 是啊 抱歉 - 我有钱
Oh, yeah. Sorry. -J'ai de l'argent.
呃 那是... - 我...有钱可以买♥♥
Uh, it was-I have- I have money to buy.
抱歉 是啊 刚刚很蠢
Sorry. Yeah, it was stupid.
嗯 我可以也要些洋芋片吗
Um, may I, uh, also have some chips?
你♥他♥妈♥开我玩笑吗 -什么
Are you fucking kidding me? -What?
笑一个
Smile.
好
Okay.
心急吃不了热豆腐 猛盯着看也没用的
You keep watching that pot, it's not gonna boil.
已经十年了
It's been ten years.
那他们在干嘛
So what are they doing?
谴责我们迟到
Reprimanding us for being tardy?
他们收到讯息了 你知道的吧
They got the message. You know that, right?
知道
Mm-hmm.
收到讯息了 -对
Got the message. -Yeah.
如果...
Be one thing if-
什么 一点也不合理啊
What? Doesn't make any sense.
这是什么鬼 -什么鬼
What is this shit? -What shit?
坐标 -哪里的
It's coordinates. -To where?
嘿
Hey.
15分钟
Fifteen minutes.
我们做得到吗
Can we even do that?
他们要我们这么做 要我们去那里
Well, it's what they need us to do and where they need us to go.
我们别无选择
We've got no choice.
不...
No, no, no.
重点是他们什么都不需要
Point is they don't need anything.
他们不能需要
They can't need it.
他们只是因为可以才这么对待我们
They're just doing that to us because they can.
我是谁 只是只...训练有素的海豹
So what am I? Just a- a trained seal?
听好 你需要抛开骄傲
Listen, you're a guy who has to swallow his pride
在15分钟内去他们要你去的地方
and be where they need you to be in a bit less than 15 minutes,
不然你就得想出个新计划
or else you're a guy who has to come up with a whole new plan.
我没有另一个计划了
Well, I don't have another plan.
我想要有另一个计划 你有吗
I'd like another plan. You have a plan?
我们进行了我的计划 你记得吗
We did my plan. You remember that?
对 你记得啊 我们待在家里躲避追查
Yeah, you remember that. We stayed at home under the radar,
艾利 他们还是找到我们了
but they still found us, Allie.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表