剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
听着 我在考虑驳船
Look, I was thinking about a barge.
好处是空间很大 坏处是只能待在一个地方 不过...
Upside, plenty of space. Downside, kinda ties you into one place. But...
我也考虑了拖网渔船
I was thinking about a trawler.
哦
Oh.
为什么要拖网渔船
Why a trawler?
头顶空间比较充足 整个船体比较宽
Well, the headroom's pretty decent, wide through the hull,
这样的话 船上的空间似乎比较宽裕
makes the space onboard seem pretty generous.
而且它们很结实 比较耐用
And they're sturdy. It can take a beating.
没有比船更自♥由♥的了
You don't get any freer than a boat.
而且不容易找到我们
And good luck finding us, by the way. Huh?
很不容易
Good luck with that.
你想听真话吗
You wanna know the truth?
我其实很兴奋
I'm actually pretty excited.
是的
Yeah.
我们需要手上有现金
We're gonna need cash on hand.
是啊
Yeah.
在我看来 这对我没有任何用处
I've got no use for it, I can see.
当然有用
Sure you do.
你得想象用一个...
You gotta imagine using one of these
用两个大号♥的当作常备制冷
two of these, but like big ones for stock refrigeration.
单单节省的成本...
The cost saving alone...
我可以十万美金卖♥♥给你 独家使用
I can sell you this for $100,000, exclusive use.
你五年就可以收回成本 -艾力...
You will recoup that in five years. -Allie. Allie, Allie, Allie.
算了吧
Come on.
或者两万美元 你可以租下它 没有独家使用权
Or $20,000. You can lease it for $20,000. Not exclusive.
艾力 听我说
Allie, listen to me.
你儿子坐在卡车里看着我们呢
Your kid's in the truck watching us.
我不想在他面前让你难堪 我真的不想 可是...
Now, I don't wanna embarrass you in front of him. I really don't, but...
我能怎样 这对我没用处
What am I gonna do? I got no use for this.
算了吧
Come on.
嘿
Hey.
如果人们一开始不抗拒它 那就不是天才创意了
It's not genius if people don't reject it at first.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole.
的确
He is.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole.
我见过那辆车
I've seen that car before.
坐好了
Hang on.
老天 这是干什么
Holy shit! What was that?
计划改变了
Change of plan.
爸爸 我们要去哪儿
Dad, where are we going?
垃圾场
The dump.
快点啊
Come on.
知道美国人都扔些什么吗
Wanna know what Americans throw away?
什么
What?
黄金
Gold.
电脑 电路板
Computers, circuit boards,
跳线针 SIM卡端口
jumper pins and SIM card ports.
里面都有黄金
There's gold in all of that.
你是说比喻意义上的黄金 不是真的黄金 对吗
Oh, so you mean like metaphorical gold. Not like actual gold, right?
不对
Nope.
是真的黄金
Actual gold.
黄金...看
Gold, gold. Look.
真的
Seriously?
我们可以拿走吗 -对 我们可以提取它
And we can just take it? -Yeah. We can extract it.
“去西部 年轻人” 以前都这么说
"Go west, young man." That's what they used to say.
“那里的山上有黄金”
"There's gold in them thar hills."
现在我们到哪里去淘金
Now where do we go to get our gold?
该死的垃圾场
The fucking dump.
在这里等着
Wait here.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
那上面
Up here.
爸爸 你不能去
Dad, you can't do that.
没事的 马上就回来
It's all right. Be right back.
见鬼
Fuck!
嘿...蹲下...
Hey. Hey, get down. Get down.
为什么 -蹲下
Why? -Get down.
我们在这里做什么
What are we doing here?
告诉我
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
我在卡车里看到那封信了
I saw the letter in the truck.
我知道他们想要收回我们的房♥子
I know they wanna take the house.
什么
What?
他们是银行的人
They're from the bank.
那些人不是银行的
Those people aren't from the bank.
我们走吧 正常地走路
Come on. Let's go. But walk.
爸爸 他们在跟着我们
Dad, they're following.
我看到了
I see 'em.
把后面的扫描器拿过来
Get the scanner out of the back.
扫描器
The scanner?
我们在去耶茨路36号♥福克斯住所的路上
We got 10-76 to 36 Yates Road, Fox residence.
所有警员响应 完毕
All units respond, over.
我们一到家 你赶快上楼
We're gonna go home. You're gonna run upstairs.
收拾好一个行李包 好吗 什么都别问
You're gonna pack a bag, okay? No questions.
就像我们练习过的那样做
Just like we practiced.
查理 过来
Charlie! Come here.
慢慢走
Slowly.
我跟你妈妈说几句话 好吗
Let me talk to your mother for a minute. Okay?
进屋去 然后按照我们说好的做
Go inside and do exactly what we talked about.
去吧
Go.
是这样...
So, yeah...
他们找到我们了
they found us.
这已经发生了 我们必须离开
This is happening. We need to go.
真的离开
Really go.
这不是俄亥俄州 是他们
This is not Ohio. It's them.
我不知道他们是怎么找到我们的
I don't know how they found us.
也许是在炸鸡店遇到的那个警♥察♥
Maybe that cop at the chicken place.
我不知道 但是他们找到我们了
I don't know, but they found us.
我给爸妈打电♥话♥了
I called Mom and Dad.
他们好吗
How are they?
艾力 我很抱歉
Allie, I'm so sorry.
我很小心 我...
I was so careful. I
嘿 没关系 他们总有一天会找到我们的 对吗
Hey, it's okay. They were gonna find us someday, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你必须在十分钟后离开这里 最多15分钟
You need to be out of here in 10 minutes, 15 at the most.
警♥察♥会从斯托克顿赶来
Cops are gonna be coming from Stockton.
你在车道尽头右转 向西开
You're gonna wanna take a right at the end of the driveway. Head west.
那你呢
What about you?
你只要带着孩子们离开就行了 我引他们绕几圈
Just get the kids free and clear. I'm gonna give them a rabbit to chase.
离开哪里
Leaving where?
美国
America.
你开什么玩笑 -我不是开玩笑
You are fucking with me. -I'm not fucking with anybody.
为什么 -查理
Why? - Charlie.
蒂娜 我们讨论过了 我们知道迟早可能发生
Dina, we talked about this. We knew it might happen someday.
对 可是为什么 为什么是现在 为什么就在此刻
Y- Yeah, but why? Why- Why now? Why this minute?
蒂娜 别问了 你得信任我们
Dina, please. You have to trust us.
查理 你在打包吗
Charlie, are you packing?
信任你们什么 信任你们不断地把事情弄糟吗
To what? To keep ruining things?
就好像我的生活无关紧要 把我当做一只宠物
To treat my entire life like it doesn't matter? Like I'm a pet?
我不是一只狗 妈妈 -该死...
I'm not- I'm not a dog, Mom. -Fuck, fuck.
我不是一只狗
I'm not a dog.
我哪都不去 我就待在这里
I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here.
这是我的家 -你15岁
This is my home. -You're 15.
你没有权利说不
You don't get to say no.
法律规定的 -因为我们是你的父母
Because it's the law? -Because we're your parents!
因为法律对你们来说无关紧要 不是吗
Because it's not like the law actually matters to you, is it?
我很抱歉 我爱你
I'm sorry. I love you.
收拾一包行李 十分钟内准备好 十分钟
Pack one bag. Be ready in ten minutes. Ten minutes!
他做了什么
What did he do?
真的 他这次又搞砸了什么
Seriously, what did he mess up this time?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表