剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
妈妈 你说的是什么意思 这怎么是你的错
Mom, what did you mean? How is this your fault?
现在没时间解释
Not now.
我们或许可以从屋顶进入
We could break in through the roof maybe.
是 不过里面有带枪的警♥察♥
Yeah, except there's cops inside with guns.
可以放把火
Could set it on fire. -
他们就得撤离了 对吗
They'd have to evacuate, right?
是 只不过如果你放的火太小
Yeah, except if you build the fire too small,
他们就会来扑灭它
they just come and they put it out.
如果放的火太大 里面的犯人就都烧焦了
Build a fire too big, get a cell block full of crispy critters.
火是很难搞的
Fire's a bastard.
偷辆卡车 开着它直接穿墙而过
Steal a truck. Drive it straight through the walls.
是你最喜欢的一招 不是吗
It's kinda your go-to move, isn't it?
也许管用
It could work.
是 只不过还是有带枪的警♥察♥
Yeah, except you still have cops with guns.
而且你的颈椎会受伤
And then you got whiplash. -
不过是一个好主意 继续想 好好想想
It's a good idea though. Keep thinking about it. Roll 'em over.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
注意听
Listening.
听什么
To what?
海洋
The ocean.
为什么
Why?
让人很放松
It's relaxing.
扶着它
Hold that.
是暴雨排水管道 直通看守所
It's a storm drain. Goes right to the jail.
得去买♥♥把撬棍和一些荧光棒
Gonna need a FuBar and some glow sticks.
买♥♥什么
A what?
到晚上 看守所里就只剩下一名警♥察♥
By nightfall, there's only gonna be one cop in that jail.
其他人都去酒吧 夜店巡逻了
The rest are gonna be patrolling the bars, clubs.
你知道 那些不胜酒力的游客
You know, all the tourists who can't hold their tequila.
我们只需要把那一名警♥察♥引出来
All we gotta do, lure that one guy out,
让其他警♥察♥远离看守所
keep the others away from the jail.
就行了
That's it.
大家都知道自己该做什么了吧
Everybody know what they're doing?
是
Yeah.
好吧 很好
All right. Good.
谁会受伤 -没有人
Who gets hurt? -No one.
对 没有人会受伤
That's right. No one gets hurt.
警♥察♥会把那孩子关在当地的看守所
The cops'll be holding the kid in the local drunk tank.
我去接他
I'll swing by and pick him up.
一旦我们找到了孩子 就跟找到父母一样了
Once we got the kid, we as good as got the parents.
不 以赛亚斯死了 失血过多
No, Isaias is gone. He bled out.
我一定会的 我会击穿那个小混♥蛋♥的屁♥眼♥
Oh, I surely will. I'll shoot that little asshole in the asshole.
让他尝尝那是什么滋味
See how he likes them apples.
我马上就到
I'll be there momentarily.
那你该怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
确保周围没人 然后快逃
Make sure the coast is clear, then book it.
多快 -尽我所能
How fast? -As fast as I can.
还要更快些
Faster.
如果有人过来 这不可能 但是万一有人过来呢
If anybody comes around- They won't, but if they do?
叫他们滚开
Tell them to run.
好的
All right.
你行吗
You okay?
给你
Here.
去吧
Go. -
准备好了
Ready?
该死 天啊 -该死
Fuck. Oh, God. -Fuck.
该死
Oh, fuck.
天啊 不错
Oh, God, that's good.
我想你把它打断了 -是啊
I think you broke it. -Yeah.
我看起来怎么样 -看起来很好
How do I look? -Oh, it looks good.
好 给我一分钟走进去 然后你就动手
All right, give me a minute to get in there and then do it.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens.
我需要帮助 我被人抢劫了
I need help. I got mugged.
你会说英语吗 -会
Do you speak English? -Yeah.
我被抢劫了
I got robbed.
被人抢了 几个大块头 可能是加拿大人
Mugged. Uh, big guys. Canadian, I don't know.
请坐下 -都穿着橄榄球衣和短裤
Please sit down. -All wearing rugby shirts and shorts.
在哪里 -他们抢了我的钱 还有护照
Where? -They took my money, took my passport.
在哪里 -就在转过街角那边
Where? -Uh, just around the corner there.
大街上
Down the street.
待在这里 别动 -好...
Stay there. Stay there! -Yeah, yeah.
先生...
Señor, señor, señor.
里面有没有一个大概这么高 叫查理的男孩
You got a kid in there, about yea high, name of Charlie?
因为我必须马上见到他 -你是他父亲
'Cause I need to see him real quick. -Are you his father?
你看到了吗 对 那就是男孩爸爸干的好事
See that shit? Yeah, that'll be the boy's daddy.
现在我必须赶在他爸爸之前 见到那个年轻人
Now, I need to get to that young man before his daddy does.
我知道 冷静点 请你转过身...
I know, tranquilo. You turn around now. Turn around.
你想怎样
What's it gonna be? What's it gonna be?
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
快
Come on!
你把自己锁进了看守所 天才
You just locked yourself in a jail, genius.
是的
Yeah, I did.
你能不能帮我们一个忙 自己出来
Are you gonna do us all a favor and get your ass out here?
反正你哪也不去了 我哪也不去
I mean, you're not going anywhere. I'm not going anywhere.
是啊
Uh-huh.
我的老板正在路上 我想让她高兴
I got my boss on the way. I wanna make her happy.
好吧 你就一意孤行吧
All right, have it your own way.
爸爸
Dad.
没事吧 -没事
You okay? -Yeah.
快走
Come on.
快
Now! -
看到这些了吗
See this stuff?
到处乱扔 搞成一团糟 彻底弄乱
Trash the place. Make a mess. Throw it everywhere.
再乱些 多扔点
Messier! More!
我们得从这里钻下去 你先下 明白吗
We gotta go down there. You gotta go first, you understand?
数到三 到四我就下去了
Count to three, and I'll be there in four.
快下去 快
Go. Go on.
快
Go.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad.
你没事吧 -没事
You okay? - Yeah.
你行吗 -行
You okay? -Yeah.
爸爸
Dad.
对不起 我...对不起
Sorry, I- Sorry.
嘿
Hey.
过来
Come here.
这很容易
This is gonna be easy.
不... -真的
No. No. -It is.
你能行 明白吗 你必须这么做
You can do this. You understand? You have to do this.
我就在对面等着你
I'll be right on the other side, waiting. -
好了
Yeah.
瞧 很简单
See? It's a piece of a cake.
我不行
I can't do it.
你能行 -爸爸 我不行
You can do this. -Dad, I can't.
查理 我不行
-Charlie. - I can't.
行 你行
Yes, you can.
查理...
Charlie! Charlie!
查理 你可以做到 -爸爸 我不行
Charlie, you can do it. -Dad, I can't!
查理 马上 快
Charlie, right now. Now!
马上游过来
Do it now!
对不起...爸爸 -怎么了
I'm sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry. Dad. -What?
不 过来 嘿 不...我爱你
No. Come here. Hey. No, no, no. I love you.
对不起 -没什么
I'm sorry. -It's okay.
你永远不需要向我道歉
You don't ever need to apologize to me.
好吗 永远不需要
Okay? Ever.
好
Okay.
快开...
Go. Go!
♪ 阿鲁巴 牙买♥♥加 我想带你去那里 ♪
♪ Aruba, Jamaica Ooh I wanna take ya ♪
♪ 百慕大 巴哈马 来吧 我的大美女 ♪
♪ Bermuda, Bahama Come on pretty mama ♪
♪ 拉戈岛 蒙特哥 宝贝 我们出发吧 还有牙买♥♥加 ♪
♪ Key Largo, Montego Baby why don't we go, Jamaica ♪
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表