剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
你♥爸♥爸从来没伤害过任何人 明白吗
Your dad never hurt anyone. Okay?
明白 当然
Yeah. Sure.
别那样 湿气会让你更冷
Don't do that. Moisture makes it worse.
我看不出来是军队炮火还是闪电
I can't tell if it's military or just lightning.
有什么分别
What's the difference?
我也有孩子 是个女儿
I have a kid too, you know. A daughter.
她叫什么名字 -阿丽艾拉
What's her name? -Ariella.
她九岁
She's, like, nine.
你常见到她吗
You see her often?
从她很小的时候就没见过了
Not since she was little.
她住在墨西哥 我一直没法回去
No, she lives in Mexico. I-I haven't been able to go back.
现在不得不回去了
Now I have no choice but to go back.
谁知道呢 也许我能够摆平一些事情
Who knows, you know? Maybe I can smoothen things out.
跟谁 犯罪集团
With who, the cartel?
“犯罪集团”只不过是个词而已 并不是你想象的样子
"Cartel" is just a word. It- It's not what you think.
不过是的 我欠了一些坏人的钱
But yes, I owe money to some bad people.
没办法的事 你知道吗
It is what it is, you know?
也许我现在可以把问题解决了 回到女儿身边 做个好爸爸
Maybe I can fix things now and be a dad to my little girl.
你丈夫 他到底干了什么
But what did he do, your husband?
解释起来有点难
It's difficult to explain.
我会满足你们的要求
I'm gonna do what you asked.
我会打电♥话♥ 把你们介绍给我认识的人
I'm gonna make a phone call and connect you with people I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不过别那么做
But don't do it.
让他去 如果他不得不那么做
Let him do it, if that's what he has to do.
你应该带上你的孩子们回家去
You should just take your kids and go home.
你知道他是个疯子 看看他
You know that he's crazy. Look at him.
他会让你送命的
He's gonna be the end of you.
说真的
En serio.
嘿 回家去 拜托了
Hey. Go home. Please.
那是什么
What's that?
类似纪念碑 纪念那些没能活下来的人
It's like a memorial. For people who didn't make it.
紧急信♥号♥♥塔在盐滩的对面
The emergency beacon's across the salt flats.
在山那边 看见了吗
It's on the other side of the mountain. You see?
我们干嘛不...
So why don't we just...
从这里穿过去
...go through there?
少花一半时间 我们可以... -不行
Cut the time in half, and we just- No.
太危险
It's too dangerous.
怎么危险
In what way?
在那里太容易迷路
It's too easy to get lost there.
嘿 我们有地图 对吧
Oh, hey. If we only had a map, right?
请为我解释一下问题在哪
Help me understand what the problem is here.
我不想从那里走 明白吗
I don't wanna go there. All right?
听着 丘伊 我正尽我所能
Look, Chuy. I'm trying, here.
我明白你不喜欢我 我懂
I realize I'm not your favorite guy. I get that.
可是我们的水快喝完了
But we're running low on water.
如果走这条路能很快到达 那我们就得走这条路
If this is the way we get there quickly, then that's the way we're gonna go.
你是个混♥蛋♥ -是的
You're an asshole. -Yeah.
可是我们别无选择
But here we are.
孩子们 找到了捷径
Kids. Found a shortcut.
等等...
Whoa, whoa. Whoa.
孩子们
Kids.
我想让你们知道
I want you to know something.
那里没有什么会伤害到你们
Nothing in there can hurt you.
他们在这里存在了很久了 在你们出生之前就有了
It's been here a very long time. Since before you were born.
怎么了 是什么 -是...大自然
Why, what is it? -It's, um... It's nature.
不是大自然
It's not nature.
发生了什么
What happened?
没人知道
Well, nobody really knows.
他们在这里很久了 从我还是个孩子的时候就有了
They've been here a long time. Since I was a kid.
有各种各样的故事
There's a lot of stories.
比如什么故事 你认为发生了什么
Like what? What do you think happened?
大部分故事是篝火旁的胡说八道 就像鬼故事
Well, most of the stories are campfire bullshit. Like ghost stories.
我猜老蛇头犯懒了
I'm guessing the old coyote got lazy,
是他最后一次带人偷渡 不是喝醉就是吸了毒神志不清 谁知道
and it was his last run, and he was drunk or high. Who knows?
拿了这些人的钱 枪杀了他们 把他们扔在这里
Took their money, shot them and left them there.
为什么没人埋他们
Why does nobody bury them?
会带来厄运 不能打扰他们
It's bad luck. You can't disturb them.
也不能拿走任何东西
And you can't take anything.
他们不需要了 而我们需要 你需要
They don't need it anymore and we do. You do.
我们需要收集有用的东西 水
We need to collect whatever is useful. Water.
我们需要寻找能用的东西
We need to look for whatever we can.
我们应该继续赶路 离开这里
We should keep moving. Let's get out of here.
该死
Mierda.
有蛇头过来了
There's coyotes coming.
我们得马上躲起来 来呀 快点
We have to hide right now! Come on! Hurry up!
快来
Come on!
这边 -快去...
This way. - Go. Go.
就这里...
Right there. Right there.
别起来
Stay down.
嘿 没事的
Hey. It's okay. Ssh.
咬伤本身不是致命的 知道吗
The bite itself won't kill you, okay?
但我们需要求助
But we need to get help.
不然你会脱水而死 知道吗
If not, you'll dehydrate and you'll die, okay?
我们得赶在你过度虚弱前继续前进
We gotta keep moving before you get too sick.
丘伊 你必须打电♥话♥
Chuy, I need you to make that phone call. -
我们得赶紧到达信♥号♥♥塔那里
We need to press on to the beacon.
如果你不打电♥话♥ 我们都会死在这里
If you don't, we're all going to die out here.
你能行吗
Can you do that?
很好
Good.
来 喝完它
Here. Finish it.
都喝完
All of it.
走吧
Come on.
妈妈
Mom!
丘伊...
Chuy. Chuy.
丘伊
Chuy.
是你
Eres tú.
丘伊 我看见它了
Chuy, I see it.
来吧 丘伊 -我看见它了 再加把劲
Come on, Chuy. -I see it. One more push.
再加把劲 来吧 我看见它了
One more push. Come on. I see it.
这是什么
What is it?
是给偷渡者使用的求救信♥号♥♥塔
It's a rescue beacon for migrants.
按那个按钮就可以给边境巡警打电♥话♥
Push that button, calls the border patrol.
走了这么远 我们只能给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
After all that, we just call the police?
不 除非我♥操♥作失误
Nope. Unless I do something wrong.
不过高可见光灯应该在闪烁才对
The high-vis light should be blinking though.
应该还有电
There should still be power.
丘伊 你准备好了吗
Chuy, you ready?
有信♥号♥♥了
I got it.
来吧 丘伊
Come on, Chuy.
你要给谁打电♥话♥
Who you gonna call?
有点像偷渡者的驿站
It's like a way station for- for migrants.
蛇头
Coyotes?
这和政♥治♥有关 就像慈善组织 都是好人
It's... It's political. This is like charity. It's good people.
是好人
It's good people.
要是没人接怎么办
What if no one answers?
喂
Hello.
喂 是谁
Yes? Who is this?
恩里克
Enrique?
我是丘伊
It's Chuy.
丘伊德尔加多帕迪亚
Chuy Delgado Padilla.
丘伊 你不应该给我打电♥话♥
Chuy? You shouldn't be calling me.
是啊
Yeah.
我这里有一家人
I have a family for you.
他们需要帮助
They need help.
我以为你不干了
I thought you weren't working.
说来话长
Long story.
你在墨西哥吗
You're in Mexico?
就在边境以北
Just north of the border.
我们不去边境以北
We don't go north of the border.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表