剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
蚊 子 海 岸
第一季 第2集
我该怎么办 -左转
So what do I do? -Just go left.
什么 -左转
What? - Go left.
从这里吗 -对 就是这里
Here? -Yes, right here.
这里 -这里吗
Here! -Here?
在这里停下 靠右边路牙停
Pull over here, to the curb on the right.
快停下...
Now. Now!
门 打开门
Door. Get the door!
爸爸 警♥察♥
Dad, the cops!
我的工具
My tools.
来吧 快
Come on. Now.
把它放下 就这里
Put it down right here.
把它打开
And open it.
帮我推
Help me. Push. -
我可不要下去
I'm not going down there.
不 我也不要
Nope. Me neither.
好了 很好...
Okay, good. Good. Good.
爸爸 我们得马上离开
Dad, we need to go now.
爸爸 真的得走了
Dad, like, really, really.
爸爸
Dad.
来吧 别管它
Come on. Just leave it.
来吧
Come on.
给你 拿着
Here. Take this.
带上那个
Bring that along.
把刀子打开
Open the knife.
好 切开
Okay, cut.
来吧 进去
Go. In.
这里有辆车 车牌号♥匹配
We got a vehicle here with matching plates.
爸爸 -来 跟上我
Dad? -Come on. Just stay with me.
爸爸 我们要去哪
Dad, where are we going?
我们得到高处去 来吧
We gotta get up high. Come on.
快 别停下
Come on, keep moving.
你下去吗
You going?
好 很好
Okay, good.
可乐罐 你把底部切掉 只要切掉底部就行
The Coke can. I need you to cut the base off of it. Just the bottom.
然后把它切成细条 好吗
And I want you to cut it into thin strips, okay?
这是要做什么
What am I making?
垫片
A shim.
你能相信吗
Can you believe this?
你能相信我们是怎么对待人的吗
Do you believe what we do to people?
政♥府♥刚为了12艘核潜艇 耗费一千两百八十亿美元
Our government just spent $128 billion on 12 nuclear submarines.
一千两百八十亿美元
128 billion.
难道就不能少造一艘潜艇 省几块钱给这些人吗
Couldn't make 11 submarines, set aside a couple bucks for these people?
我想可能没那么简单
Yeah, I think it's probably more complicated than that.
对 是没那么简单
It is. That's right.
所有事情都很复杂 但总是有解决的办法
Everything's complicated, but there is always a solution.
爸爸 不是所有的东西都能修理
Not everything can be fixed, Dad.
当然可以修理
Of course it can.
关键是想要去修理
The trick is actually wanting to fix it.
我们接受了东西会老化 会损坏
We accept that things wear out, fall apart.
没有人再想去修理东西了
Nobody wants to fix things anymore.
不再造结实耐用的东西了
Nothing's built to last.
汽车 吸尘器 没有任何耐用的东西
Cars, vacuum cleaners, nothing.
电视坏了 扔掉它 买♥♥台新的
TV breaks? Throw it away. Get a new one.
当我看到商店橱窗里的电视 你知道我看到了什么
I see a TV in a shop window. You know what I see?
未来的垃圾
Future trash.
对 可他们是人
Yeah, but these are people.
说得对
That's right.
他们是人 我们把他们扔掉了 你知道这是为什么吗
They're people, and we throw them away. And you wanna know why?
因为他们犯下了这个国家最严重的罪行
Because they committed the greatest sin of all in this country.
这些人停止消费了
These people have stopped consuming.
于是我们就把他们扔掉
So, we throw them away.
把他们扔掉
Throw them away.
他们是损坏了的消费者
They're broken consumers.
消费者 你有没有想过 这个词有多让人作呕吗
Consumers. Do you ever think about what a disgusting word that is?
把一个人贬低为这样一个词
Reducing a human being to a word like that.
他不在那 下面根本没人
He's not there. There's no one down there.
见鬼
Shit.
下面都是脏污
Pure shit down there.
他们动作挺快 -见鬼 根本没人
That was fast. -Shit. Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
你要把垫片放进棘轮臂和棘爪之间
You're gonna get the shim between the ratchet arm and the pawl.
这基本上就是个棘轮机构 -好的
That's basically the catch mechanism. -Okay.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
见鬼
Shit.
散开搜寻
Fan out!
没关系 别着急
It's all right. No rush.
进去了 -好的
Got it. -Okay.
接下来要松开锁齿 然后拉开手铐
We're going to disengage the teeth. We're gonna slide the cuffs right open.
用力压住两只手铐 -会疼吗
Push very hard down on both cuffs. -Is that gonna hurt?
有一点
Little bit.
好了...停下 好的
Okay, okay. Stop now. Okay.
拉开
Now off.
在这边
Over here!
看看这个 -我们走
Look at this! -Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
这里
Here.
来吧
Come on. -
谁呀 -国♥家♥安♥全♥局沙普兰和琼斯探员
Who is it? -Agents Shapland and Jones, NSA.
奥尔特加先生 请开门
Mr. Ortega, if you could please open the door.
你到底遇到了多大的麻烦
So how much trouble are you actually in?
够大
Enough.
我想我只能知道这么多 “够大”
That's all I'm getting, right? "Enough."
当然不是 我只是不能...现在不能细讲
Of course not. I just can't, uh- can't get into it right now.
不能告诉你细节
Not the details of it.
好吧 但是你将来会
Okay, but you will?
将来会 今晚不行
I will. Not tonight.
好吧 我们要去哪 该怎么办
Okay, so where do we go? What do we do?
我们去跟你妈妈和查理会合
We're gonna go meet your mother and Charlie.
然后呢
And then what?
然后 我们一路南下去墨西哥避风
Then? Then we're gonna chase the weather down to Mexico.
去哪里 -墨西哥
To where? -Mexico.
品龙舌兰酒 游泳 钓鱼
Sip tequila, go swimming, go fishing. -
你鱼吃得不够 你需要多吃点
You don't eat enough fish. You need to eat more fish.
那里我们谁都不认识
We don't even know anyone there.
我们当然认识 -不认识 你说认识谁
Sure, we do. -No, we don't. Who?
我们可以信任的人 -什么
People we can trust. - What?
那我们就都该跟着你去墨西哥 就这样走了
So we're supposed to just follow you to Mexico? Just like that?
我们不是你的家人 爸爸 我们是你的观众
We're not your family, Dad. We're your audience.
你真这么认为
Do you really believe that?
真的吗
Really?
好吧
Okay.
我们去墨西哥
We go to Mexico...
跟你的朋友或者什么人接上头
and hook up with your friends or whatever,
然后呢
and- and we what?
跟他们一起生活 -只住很短一段时间 对
Live with them? -Just for a bit. Just a little bit, yeah.
那然后呢
And then what?
爸爸 我本来有计划 比如...
Dad, I had plans. Like...
上学 然后...过我的生活
go to school and- and get a life.
正常的生活
Like... a normal life.
我不能一辈子跟着你们东躲西♥藏♥
I can't just hide out with you guys forever.
怎么不能
Why not?
我是认真的 -我也是
I'm being serious. -So am I.
好吧
Okay.
我们先去一个安全的地方
We're gonna get somewhere safe.
然后我们再开始考虑你的下一步打算
And then we're gonna start thinking about next steps for you.
什么样的打算
What kinda next steps?
这些人 他们能够...
Well, these people, they can
他们能给你打造一个全新的身份
they can build you a whole new identity.
那个拦腰撞警车的女孩 她甚至将不存在
The girl that T-boned a cop car, she won't even exist.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表