剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
上车
Get in.
而且美国没有文化 也不知道什么是冷嘲热讽
And yet America has no culture, no sense of irony.
噢 他们觉得美国比世界其他地方都好
Oh, they think it's better than anywhere else in the world,
如果你不同意的话 基本上你就会被侵略
and if you don't agree with them, you basically get invaded.
为何要那么多旗子
I mean, why all the flags?
到处都是旗子
There are flags everywhere.
疯狂的地方 真是疯狂的地方
It's crazy land. It's crazy land.
瞧瞧那些痴肥的王八蛋
Take a look at the big fat motherfuckers.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
像大象一样在购物中心摇摇晃晃地到处逛
Waddling around the mall like elephants.
美国人觉得他们拥有全世界
Americans think they own the world.
他们是穿袜子配凉鞋 到处走的恶霸
They're bullies stomping around in their socks and sandals.
天啊
Jesus.
卡骆驰胶鞋和...棒球帽
The Crocs and the- the baseball caps.
等等...上帝和钱 对吧
Wait, wait. God and money, right?
对
Yeah.
钱优先
Money first. -
查理 来 再抽点 -真像美国人啊
Here, Charlie, have some more. -So American.
查理
Charlie.
查理 别抽 -什么
Charlie, you don't want that. -What?
还给他们 -噢 查理的姊姊是查理的主人耶
Give it back. -Aw, Charlie's sister owns Charlie.
对你下命令
Tell you what to do.
查理的姊姊是查理的主人吗 -听你姊姊的话
Does Charlie's sister own Charlie? -Listen to your sister.
没关系的
It's totally fine.
没关系 无所谓 -对你下命令
It's okay. It's fine. -Telling you what to do.
你得冷静点 没关系的
You need to calm down. It's fine. -
有一次我们...
You know, there was this time where we were
我们在沙漠里
we were, like, in a desert.
那里到处都是尸体 - 尸体 什么
There were, like, bodies everywhere. - Bodies? What?
好疯狂 就像... -查理
It was crazy, like-Charlie.
好像木乃伊 - 什么
like mummies, kind of. - What?
我想他是太嗨了
I think he's really high.
我们...认识这个家伙 呃 丘伊 他是个...蛇头
We- We knew this guy, uh, Chuy. He was- He was a coyote.
丘伊 蛇头 -他是...
Chuy, the coyote? -He was
是你的猫吗 -不是
Is it your cat? -No.
他是你哥哥
Is he your brother?
他带我们穿越走私路线 有点像是轰炸靶场
He was taking us through the smuggling route that was like a bombing range.
到处都是炸♥弹♥
There were just bombs, like, everywhere just lying around.
噢 我好像有去过
Oh, I think I've been there.
真好笑 -我们还看到有人中枪
That was a good one. -We saw someone get shot too.
我讨厌有人中枪
I hate when people just get shot. -
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你们这些烂人
You guys are such dicks.
没关系啦
It's okay.
不 你们 我根本不... 你们有看过人中枪吗
No, you guys, I don't even- Have you ever even seen anyone get shot?
我弟弟的见识比你们一辈子还多
My brother has seen more shit than you will ever.
你们这些死中产阶级 假文青
You fucking bourgeois, hipster dilettantes.
好...
Okay, okay.
走吧
Come on.
对啊 走吧 查理 她说走了
Yeah, go, Charlie. She said go.
真是开心的经验 我还以为我们是朋友呢
What a pleasant experience. I thought we were friends.
因为她没有跟我们一起抽啦
She didn't even smoke with us. That's why.
我真的以为我们是朋友
Like, I really thought we were friends. -
查理
Charlie.
就是会这样 -查理 去吧 快走
That is what you get. -Off you go, Charlie. Leave now.
随便捡人回来就是会这样 真是够了
That's what you get for picking up strays. Like, enough.
查理 快点
Charlie, come on.
好 还有多久
Okay, how long?
我不知道 不到一分钟
I don't know. A minute, less.
一分钟 一分钟很好 一分钟可以 我们要找什么
A minute? A minute's good. A minute's fine. What are we looking for?
呃 讯息或情报点之类的东西
Uh, a message or a dead drop. Something like that.
好 -我们在找一个东西
Okay. -We're looking for a thing.
懂吗 一个东西
Got that? A thing!
你确定就是这里 -对 就是这里
You sure this is the right place? -Yeah. This is it.
你有听到吗
You hear that?
干
Fuck.
艾利
Allie.
过来
Come here. -
好了吗
Ready?
三 二 一
Three, two, one. -
快 往上 抬起来...
Come on, up. Lift, lift, lift. -
快 好了
Come on. There you go.
噢
Oh.
你还是觉得他不是在耍我们
Still think he's not fucking with us?
干
Fuck.
喂
Hello?
干
Fuck!
他妈的王八蛋
Motherfucking bastard!
烂货
Piece of shit.
快点啊...
Come on. Come on, come on.
卡拉卡
Calaca?
喂
Hello?
我们到了 我到了 呃 我们到了
We're here. I'm here. Uh, we're here.
你太慢了
You're too late.
什么
What?
不 拜托 我们到这里了
No, come on. We're here.
最后一站 去索诺拉市场 十分钟
Last stop. Be at Mercado Sonora. Ten minutes.
不...听我说 我们赶到了 我们到这里了 拜托
No. No, look, we made it. We're here. Come on.
你们被跟踪了
You have a tail.
没人跟踪我们
We don't have a fucking tail.
没人跟踪 -我们一直在看 你们被跟踪了
There's no tail. -We've been watching. You have a tail.
没人跟踪 没人知道我们在哪里 没被跟踪
There's no tail! No one knows where we are. No tail!
你随时都可以停下来 忘了这件事 忘了我们 回家去
You can always stop. Forget this, forget us, go home.
我们没有他妈的家可回
We don't have a fucking home.
喂
Hello?
卡拉卡
Calaca?
十分钟内到索诺拉市场 不然我们就走了
Mercado Sonora. Be there in ten minutes or we'll be gone.
如果你们被跟踪 我们也会离开
If you have a tail, we'll be gone.
如果你打给任何人 我们也会离开
If you call anyone, we'll be gone.
如果你做了任何我们不喜欢的事 我们就会离开
If you do anything we don't like, we'll be gone.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
可以了 -懂
Yeah. -Yes.
找到了 走吧
We got it. Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿
Hey.
有人在家吗 - 嘿
Anyone home? - Hey.
你刚刚想跟我说什么
What did you wanna tell me earlier?
什么
Huh?
你说你有东西要给我看
You said you needed to show me something.
来吧
Come on.
噢 天啊
Oh, boy.
想买♥♥礼服吗
Do you want a dress?
什么 - 礼服
What? - A dress.
噢 嗯 抱歉 我们没有钱
Oh, um, sorry, we don't have any money.
我的店里有卖♥♥礼服 就在这里
I sell dresses in my store. It's over here.
没有钱...
No dinero. No dinero.
这里有卖♥♥礼服
Dresses right over here.
走吧
Come on.
我们到了...
We're here. We're here.
继续向北走 到十字路口
Keep heading north until you reach the intersection.
那里有个室内市场 进去里面 我们正在看着
There's a covered market. Head inside. We're watching.
找贩卖♥♥毒贩公仔的走道
Look for the aisle selling narco traficante figurines.
经过死亡圣神雕像
Pass the Santa Muerte statues.
找到猪肉贩
Find the pork butcher.
如果你不在两分钟内到 我们就假设你改变心意了
If you're not there in two minutes, we'll assume you've changed your mind.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
找一个戴橘色棒球帽的人 他会带你来见我们
Look for a man in an orange baseball cap. He'll bring you to us.
橘色帽子 橘色的帽子 -好
Orange hat. An orange hat. -Okay.
有人跟踪你 -什么
You've got a tail. -What?
不 没人跟踪 -有人跟踪你
No! There's no tail! -You've got a tail.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表