剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
作为一个全新的女人回到美国
Come back to the US a whole new woman.
上大学 过你自己的生活
Go to college. Live your life.
他们不会只是...你听说过的人吧
And they're not just like... people you've heard of?
你真的认识他们
You actually know them?
相信我
Trust me.
他们不是危险人物之类的吧
And they're not, like, dangerous or whatever?
危险 他们有狗屁危险
Dangerous? My ass, these guys are dangerous.
他们就是一些环保狂热分子
They're basically just a bunch of tree huggers
日用品什么的全靠自己制♥作♥
that knit their own goddamn yogurt.
对 会帮别人做假身份的环保狂热分子
Right. Tree huggers who can make someone a whole fake identity.
对 比另外那种环保狂热分子强 对吗
Yeah. Better than the other kind of tree hugger, right?
好吧
Okay.
那好吧
Fine.
墨西哥
Mexico.
我得给外婆打个电♥话♥ 告诉她我不去了
I just need to call Grandma. Tell her I'm not coming.
恐怕我们并不了解福克斯先生 我们从没见过面
I'm afraid we don't really know Mr. Fox. He and I never met.
可他的女儿蒂娜 跟你的儿子乔希在交往 对吗
But his daughter, Dina, she and your son, Josh, they hung out, right?
男女朋友那种交往
Boyfriend-and-girlfriend-type deal?
有一点 不过大部分时间我们只是打电♥话♥
I mean a little, sure, but it was mostly a phone-based deal.
大多只是聊天什么的
Like, mostly talking and stuff.
聊什么
What stuff?
不知道 就是...什么都聊
Uh, I- I don't know. Just, um... stuff.
嗯
Mmm.
她告诉你她要去哪了吗
Did she tell you where she was going?
怎么联♥系♥她
How to contact her?
她根本没告诉我她要离开
She didn't even tell me she was leaving.
我猜她大概说走就走了
I guess she must have just sort of, uh, gone.
可是你们交往 打电♥话♥什么的...
But all of this hanging out, doing whatever, phone time...
她一定告诉过你什么
she must have told you something.
奥尔特加先生 你别动
Mr. Ortega, please sit.
♪ 我无法接电♥话♥ ♪
♪ I can't get to the phone ♪
♪ 所以请你留言 ♪
♪ So please leave a message ♪
♪ 就在这台机器上 ♪
♪ Right here on this machine ♪
嗨 乔希 我是蒂娜
Hey, Josh. It's Dina.
只想告诉你我要离开了 要走了
Just wanted to say I'm leaving. Gotta go.
所以很抱歉 我有机会再给你打电♥话♥
So, yeah. Sorry. I'll- I'll, uh, try to call or something when I can.
蒂娜 请别挂断
Dina, please don't hang up.
对不起 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who is- Who is this?
我叫艾丝黛儿琼斯 为美国政♥府♥工作
My name is Estelle Jones. I work for the United States government.
你现在是在安全的地方吗 你能讲话吗 这非常重要
Are you in a safe place right now? Can you talk? It's very, very important.
蒂娜 听着 我们都不想看到目前的情况
Dina, listen. None of us likes this situation.
但我们也都不想让情况恶化
But none of us wants it to escalate either.
但除非我们做出正确的行动 情况将会恶化
And unless we do the right thing here, it will escalate.
所以我要告诉你 你现在可以为自己采取的最佳行动
So I'm gonna tell you the best thing you could do now for yourself,
还有为你弟弟
for your brother,
但最重要的是为你的爸爸妈妈 就是告诉我们你现在的位置
but mostly for your mom and dad, would be to tell us where you are.
信不信由你 我们是来帮忙的 我们只想帮忙
Believe it or not, we're here to help. That's all we wanna do.
他做了什么
What did he do?
我爸爸
My dad.
你们为什么要这样对待他
Why are you doing this to him?
让我来问你
Let me turn that around.
他为什么要这样对待你
Why is he doing this to you?
他为什么要让你过这样的生活
Why is he making you live the way you do?
因为...在这个国家
Because... in this country...
人们不饿不渴也要大吃大喝
people eat when they're not hungry and drink when they're not thirsty.
买♥♥他们不需要的东西 扔掉所有有用的东西
They buy what they don't need and throw away everything that's useful.
因为共和党人和民♥主♥党人
Because of Republicans and Democrats.
因为特权感和粗鲁
Because of entitlement and rudeness.
势利眼和宗教
Snobbery and religion.
反疫苗者和游说集团
Anti-vaxxers and lobbyists.
因为骗子和狗屎艺术家
Because of frauds and bullshit artists.
因为美国陷入僵局 购买♥♥垃圾 吃喝垃圾 出♥售♥垃圾
Because America is in gridlock. Buying junk, eating junk and selling junk.
因为它日渐没落而不知道原因
Because it's dying on its own ass and it can't see why.
你把这些当成福音真言
Mm-hmm. And you took that as gospel?
你没觉得这些是自圆其说的瞎话
Didn't smell of self-justifying bullshit to you?
亲爱的 听着
Honey, listen.
我知道你很害怕 我知道你很困惑
I know you're scared and I know you're confused.
但我也知道你是前途大好的聪明女孩
But I also know you're a smart, young woman with a fine future ahead of her.
我知道你有理想 有抱负
I know there are things you wanna do with your life.
你可以实现理想 只要你做出正确的决定
And you can have those things... if you make the right decision.
这是一个关键的时刻 就是现在 就是我们的谈话
This is the hinge moment. Right now. This conversation.
你的父母打算离开美国吗
Do your parents plan on leaving the country?
你们打算去哪
Where are you guys headed?
该死
Fuck.
嘿 等等
Hey. Whoa.
你还好吗
You okay? -Mm-hmm.
你确定 -是的 一切都好 我们可以走了吗
You sure? -Yeah. Everything's okay. Can we go now?
好吧
Yeah.
快走
Come on.
没事的
It's all right.
我们走吧 上车 别让人看见
Let's go. Inside. Before anyone sees.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
那么接下来去哪
So, where next?
大家都好吗
Everyone okay?
很好 听着 我知道我们需要讨论很多事情
Good. Um, look, I know we got a lot to talk about.
但是现在我们需要专注于解决眼下的问题
But right now, we need to focus on our current concerns.
我们需要钱
We need money.
我想先说一下 接下来发生的事情
And I'm warning you that what's about to happen...
从某种角度来看 可能是不完美的家庭教育方式
seen from a- a certain perspective, might seem like imperfect parenting.
你们的妈妈跟我非常努力地... -宝贝
Your mother and I have tried very hard-Sweetheart,
把那个购物袋递给我好吗
will you pass me that shopping bag?
空的那个
The empty one.
谢谢 马上回来
Thank you. Back in a sec.
快点
Come on!
好了 我进来了 我去开门
It's okay. I'm in. I'll get the door.
翻过来
Flip it.
干得漂亮
Nice touch.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
联♥系♥卡拉卡 告诉他我们终于要去了
Reaching out to Calaca. Letting him know we're finally coming.
好吧 动作快点
Oh. All right. Be quick.
我在尽力
I'm trying.
发生了什么事
So what happened?
没什么
Nothing.
爸爸被发现了 他被捕了
Dad got busted. Arrested.
天啊
Holy shit.
被谁逮捕了 -这还用问
By who? -Seriously?
警♥察♥ -对 还能是谁
The cops? -Yeah. No shit.
那他为什么不在看守所
Uh, then why isn't he in jail?
我救了他
I rescued him.
狗屁 你救了他
My skinny white ass, you rescued him.
那你去问他 别说那种脏话
Ask him if you like. And don't say things like that.
你觉得他为什么被逮捕
What do you think he did?
不是什么坏事
Nothing bad.
我觉得他什么坏事都没做
I don't think he did anything bad.
怎么了 -我们必须告诉他们
What's up? -We need to tell them.
谁 -孩子们
Who? -The kids.
为什么 -他们需要自己做决定
Why? -They need to make their own decisions.
决定什么 -决定要不要跟我们走
About what? -About whether to come with us or not.
他们是孩子 他们什么都不用知道
They're kids. They don't need to know anything.
他们可能会受到伤害
They could get hurt.
他们不会受到伤害 他们跟我们在一起
They're not gonna get hurt. They're with us.
这正是我所担心的
Well, that's what I'm worried about.
你认为我们不是好父母
You think we're not good parents?
艾力 我们此刻正在抢劫保险箱 准备逃往墨西哥
Allie, right now we're robbing a safe and running to Mexico.
好吧 你想怎么办
All right, what do you wanna do?
你想让他们去自首吗
You wanna let them hand themselves in?
你觉得那样会让他们更快乐吗
You think that would make them happier?
被特工盘问不知道几个月的时间
Spend the next God knows how many months being debriefed by suits,
翻来覆去地问他们问题
asking them questions over and over and over again?
问他们一无所知的事情
About shit they know nothing about?
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表