剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
我在找我妹妹和她一家人
I'm looking for my sister and her family.
那...我要去见这个人
So... I'm gonna go meet this guy.
查理 你去一趟超♥市♥
Charlie, I need you to go to the supermarket.
买♥♥些米和豆子之类的食物
Pick up some rice and beans, that kind of thing.
要干的 不要罐头 不要瓶装的
Dry. No cans, no jars.
我可以去
I can do that.
我要去
I'll do it.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait.
怎么了
What?
去吧 没事 要小心点 -怎么了
Go. It's okay. Just be- be careful. -What?
快点 快去快回
Quickly. Fast.
我们刚才路过了一家探险旅游用品店
Passed an adventure tourism place when we came in off
就在主街附近
just off the main strip.
你去买♥♥点碘片
I need you to go pick up some iodine tablets,
指南针 像样的地图 如果他们有的话
compass, decent map, if they have one.
铁铈棒 油布 降落伞绳 急救包
Some ferro rods, tarp, paracord, first aid kit.
好
Yeah.
手电筒 买♥♥你能找到的最好的那种
Oh, uh, flashlight. Best you can find.
还有呢
Anything else?
强力胶带 总是能用上
Duct tape. Can't have enough duct tape.
我半个小时后回来
I'll be back in a half an hour.
你看见那个店了吗
So, did you see this place?
什么店
What place?
探险用品商店什么的
The adventure shop or whatever.
卖♥♥那些东西的商店
The place with the stuff.
我根本没看见
I didn't even see it.
我们不去那个探险用品商店
We're not going to the adventure place.
我们去找到查理 然后回家去
We're finding Charlie and going home.
等等 什么 什么家
Wait, what? Home where?
我们家
Home.
那爸爸怎么办
What about Dad?
你是赫尔希吗
You, uh, Hershey?
朱利安
Julian?
来拥抱一下 朋友
Bring it in, man.
幸会 朋友
It's nice to meet you, man.
你看起来不像个叫朱利安的人
You don't look like a Julian.
那你得去问我妈了
Have to take that up with my mother.
就是那条船
That one right here.
它看起来有些年头了
She's certainly got some miles on her.
是啊 不过非常可靠 不然就给你退款
Yeah, super reliable though. Or your money back.
那你想要多少钱
So what are you asking for her?
一万五 当然是美元
Fifteen thousand. US. Obviously.
我觉得这种船八千就买♥♥得到
Feel like I could get one of these for eight.
看它的状况 只值六千
Six, the condition she's in.
是...你能买♥♥到
Yeah. Yeah, you could.
不过我想现在是卖♥♥方市场 知道吗
I'm guessing it's a seller's market kind of deal, you know?
我不愿意当那种人
I don't wanna be that guy,
不过说来让人难以置信 我还就是那种人
but the crazy thing about it is I actually am that guy.
不知是什么时候 我突然对
At some point along the way, I just got turned onto the whole...
供需关系很感兴趣
supply-and-demand of it.
这种事情好像不可避免 不是吗
That seems to happen, doesn't it?
就像痔疮
It's like hemorrhoids.
如果活得够长 人人都会长
Everyone gets 'em if you're around long enough.
谢谢 先生
Gracias, señor.
还需要什么吗
Anything else I can help you with?
你指什么 -不知道 也许个人防身设备
What do you mean? -I don't know. Personal defense maybe.
你是指枪吗
You mean guns?
是啊
Sure.
不 我不需要枪
No. I don't need any guns.
没人需要枪...直到他们需要的时候
Nobody does... till they do.
任何需要枪的人已经输了理 朋友
Anybody who needs a gun has already lost the argument, my friend.
以眼还眼 世界只会更盲目
Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
除非你先把对方的双眼都弄瞎
Unless you get both eyes first.
你还是快点滚下我的船吧
Let's get you the fuck off my boat.
嗨 你会说英语吗
Hi, do you speak English? -
一定有人会说英语
Someone has to speak English.
打扰一下 你会说英语吗 -是的
Excuse me, do you speak English? -Yes, I do.
好 我在找一个男孩 他大概这么高
Okay, I'm looking for a boy. He's, like, this high.
穿着一件红恤衫
He's got a red T-shirt on. Uh...
背着背包 -没看见
A backpack, uh... -No.
见过一个独行的孩子吗 -没
Have you seen a kid walking alone? -No.
谢谢
Gracias.
别跟着我们
Leave us alone.
不要发那张照片
Don't send that picture.
我有个朋友收藏这种车 大众露营车 这是你的吗
I got a buddy who collects these things. VW campers. Is it yours?
请你走开 别跟着我们
Just go away and leave us alone.
没问题
No problem.
把手♥机♥放下
Put the phone down.
放下
Put it down!
可这是为什么呢
Why, though?
请你放下它
Just put it down. Please.
拜托
Please.
嘿
Hey.
不要 妈妈
No, Mom.
转过身...快走...
Turn around. Turn around. Go. Go.
什么情况
What do we know?
我们向本地人打听
We're reaching out to the local captains,
但好像没人知道那人是谁
but no one seems to know who this guy was.
感觉不是本地人作案
It doesn't feel like local trouble.
然后我们需要把这孩子的情况 通知美国领♥事♥馆♥
Then we need to get this kid's details to the U.S. Consulate.
该死的小孩用枪射中了我
Kid fucking shot me.
警♥察♥逮捕了他
Cops got him.
他们在皮奇林格
They're in Pichilingue.
那么 你有名字吗
So, do you have a name?
有没有什么人我可以打电♥话♥叫来帮你
Is there anyone I can call to come help you?
请你理解 你在我的镇上 犯下了非常严重的罪行
Please understand, you've committed a very serious offense in my town.
可是我想帮你 这是我的工作
But I want to help you. That's my job.
但如果你不帮助我执行我的工作...
But if you don't help me to do that job...
这是我女儿给我的
My daughter gave me this.
她喜欢海豚
She like dolphins.
你喜欢海豚吗
Do you?
不
No.
海豚会杀死鼠海豚幼崽
Dolphins kill baby porpoises.
海豚会打死它们 打断它们的骨头
They beat them to death, break their bones.
可怜的鼠海豚 甚至不跟它们争夺食物 但...
Poor porpoises don't even compete for their food, but...
海豚只是为了好玩
dolphins just do it for fun.
没人在乎 因为海豚智商超高
Nobody cares because dolphins are super intelligent.
它们看起来总是快乐的样子
They always look like they're happy.
海豚是混♥蛋♥
Dolphins are assholes.
用什么击中他 手指吗
Shot him with what, his finger?
那有什么关系 你觉得还有多久
Who cares? How long do you think it's gonna be
卢克雷西娅姑姑就会发现查理在警局
before Aunt Lucrecia finds out that Charlie's in there?
因为那就是他击中的人 她的手下 对吗
Because that's who he shot, right, one of hers?
我们必须马上打电♥话♥
We need to get on the phone
向美国当局自首
and turn ourselves in to US authorities right now.
达成交易 立刻把查理弄出来
Cut a deal. Get Charlie out now.
他明天就能搭上飞机回到美国
He can be on the plane and in the States by tomorrow.
他和蒂娜可以去跟爸妈生活
He and Dina can go live with Mom and Dad.
这绝对不可能发生
Well, that is absolutely not gonna happen.
爸爸 -会发生的
Dad. -Yes, it is.
选择权在我 这是我的错
This is my choice to make. This is my fault.
你无权决定我如何选择纠正错误
You don't get a say in how I choose to put it right.
那是我的决定
That's my decision.
不
No.
这不是任何人的错误
This is nobody's fault.
没有交易可达成 没有美国
There's no deal to cut. There's no America.
只有我们 我们不能放弃自♥由♥
It's just us. We don't just throw that away.
我们可以解决
We fix it.
事情都是可以解决的
Things can be fucking fixed.
妈妈
Mom.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表