剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
你这么周到地招待我们 不过...
after all your hospitality, but, um...
我们一家人可能得...继续赶路了
I'm thinking my family and I might need to... push on.
当然 你们一定急着赶去...你们的目的地
Of course. You must be eager to go wherever you're... where you're heading.
对 问题是我们失去了很多我们的...资源
Yeah. The problem is, is that, uh, we lost a lot of our... resources.
那样的话 你们需要什么尽管带上
Well then, you should take anything you need.
不... -应该的
Oh, no, no, no. -Yes.
我不想接受施舍 -别这么说 嘿
I-I don't want to accept charity. -Stop. Hey.
这样好了
Uh-Tell you what.
我们给你找辆车 谈好价钱 你付一点现金
We'll find you a car, agree on a price. Some cash.
你们明天走
You're leaving tomorrow.
不 其实我们希望今天就动身
No. We're actually hoping to push out today.
不...那可不行 不
Oh, no, no, no. No. Out of the question. No.
不 是这样的
No, you see you
我们需要找一辆合适的车 并且...
We need to find an appropriate vehicle and, um...
对 我们要确保车运转正常 还有...
Yeah, one that we can ensure it's in running order and, um...
最重要的是 有一位特别的客人要来吃晚餐 我的姑姑
Most important, we have a special guest for dinner. My aunt.
我很希望你们能跟我们共进晚餐
Oh. -I would love for you to join us.
当然 好的
Sure. Yeah. -
谢谢你 -好
Thank you. -Yeah.
那明天动身 -是的
So, tomorrow then? -Yes.
点357经典左轮手♥枪♥
Classic .357.
这里
Here.
嘿 如果...我给你看样东西
Hey, if- if I show you something...
你不会告诉我爸爸 对吗
you won't tell my dad, right?
哥们 去他的 我根本不认识你♥爸♥
Dude, fuck your dad. I don't even know the guy.
好 对啊
Okay. Yeah.
这是什么玩意 -是我的
What the fuck is this? -It's mine.
这是破烂 哥们
It's a piece of shit, man.
好吧 你觉得你能清理吗 看看它能用吗
Okay, well... do you think you can clean it up? See if it works?
我当然能清理 交给我了
'Course I can clean this up. I got you.
好漂亮 -谢谢
Pretty. -Thank you.
T恤衫挺不错的
Nice T-shirt.
爸爸去哪了
Where's Dad?
他应该是去找车了 我们好开车去墨西哥城
He's, uh, he's trying to wrangle us a car, I think. Get us to Mexico City.
等到那里后 我们就没事了 就安全了
And when we get there, then we're good? We're safe?
对
Yeah.
我想去跟丘伊道别
I was thinking to go and say goodbye to Chuy.
你想跟我一起去吗
You wanna come with me?
好呀
Sure.
我们就要离开这里了吗
We're leaving already?
越快越好
Soon as we can.
好
Great.
嗨 -嗨
Hey.
你怎么样了 -还行
How's it going? -Okay.
我们给你带了样东西
We- We brought you something.
你留着吧
You can keep it.
你怎么知道这个地方
So, how come you know this place?
以前就知道
Oh, from the old days.
带人穿过边境的时候
You move people across the border.
如果有人生病了或有人失去了爸妈 或者脚踝骨折
If someone gets sick or someone loses their mom and dad or breaks an ankle.
诸如此类
Whatever.
他会照顾他们 给他们食物和...
Well, he looks after them and feeds them and...
那你下一步有什么打算
So, what's next for you?
我想去看我女儿
I would like to see my daughter.
如果我能想办法做到
You know, if I can arrange that...
这一切都值了
well, it'll all be worth it.
你得去找你弟弟
I-I need you to go find your brother.
怎么了
What's wrong?
别问了 不过现在
It doesn't matter, but right now,
你得去找弟弟 我会去找爸爸
you need to look for your brother while I find your dad.
我们得离开这里 -为什么
We have to get out of here. -Why?
妈妈 发生什么事了
Mom, what's going on? -
妈妈 -赶紧去找你弟弟 现在就去
Mom. -Just find your brother and do it now.
天啊 谁在开枪
Holy shit, who's shooting?
请回到房♥子里去 -我儿子在哪
Back to the house, please! -Where's my son?
请回到房♥子里去
To the house, please!
蒂娜 牵着我的手
Dina, take my hand.
放开 我得找到我儿子
Don't! I need to find my son.
请你进屋去 -我儿子在哪
Please, just move inside. -Where is my son?
别停下 快点进屋去
Keep moving please. Into the house.
为了你们的安全
It's for your safety.
快点
Quickly now.
恩里克 -什么事
Enrique. -Sí?
有必要这样吗 我想去找我儿子 拜托
Is all this necessary? Come on. I'd like to go get my son, please.
那恐怕不可行
Well, that won't be possible, I'm afraid.
我儿子查理在外面 -是啊 跟雨果在一起
My son Charlie is out there. -Uh-huh, with Hugo.
刚才有枪声
There was gunfire.
哦 -哦
Oh. -Oh?
是这样啊 你不必担心
I see. Not to worry.
他们正玩得开心呢 男孩子们玩的那一套
They'll be enjoying themselves, getting up to whatever boys get up to.
玩枪
With guns?
雨果很有经验
Hugo's very experienced.
他知道枪♥支♥安全守则 对 他们不会有事的
He knows gun safety, yeah. They'll be fine.
如果可以的话 我真的很想去找我儿子
I'd really like to go find my son, if I may.
请不必担心 孩子们会非常安全
Please don't worry. The boys will be perfectly safe.
好
Yeah.
放轻松 开心点
Relax and enjoy.
这就对了
There you go.
那...还不错 看我的
That was... That was okay. Check this out.
小菜一碟
Easy.
今天天气不错
It's a beautiful day today.
可是我们得去参加一个无聊的晚餐
But there's this really boring dinner we kinda have to go to,
不过我们不一定非得去
but we don't really have to go.
去他的晚餐 我们去打猎吧
We can just screw that and go hunting.
打动物
For animals?
不 打树
No, for trees.
当然是动物 傻瓜 我们去猎杀一些动物
For animals, pendejo. Of course. Let's go kill some shit.
看来我们要穿得正式一些去吃晚餐了
Looks like we're getting dressed up for dinner.
没有给查理准备衣服
There's nothing for Charlie.
他们知道我们不会丢下他离开 所以就确保他不在这里
They know we won't leave without him. Making sure he's not around.
妈妈 到底是怎么回事
So, what's happening? Mom?
说真的
Seriously.
你告诉过丘伊我们的什么事 你♥爸♥爸和我
What did you tell Chuy... about us? Your dad and me.
在沙漠的时候 你告诉了他什么
In the desert. What did you tell him?
什么都没有 我什么...都不知道 为什么问我
N-Nothing. I don't- I don't know anything. Why?
我从他脸上看出来了
I saw it in his face.
我想他达成了交易
I think he made a deal.
什么交易
What- What deal?
关于我们的交易
A deal for us.
跟谁
With who?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I
可以叫他们犯罪集团吧 我还没...
I guess you'd call them the cartel. I haven't
你知道吗 在沙漠里时 他告诉我他不用那个词
You know what? He told me in the desert he doesn't use that word,
我根本不知道他跟谁通了话
so I have no fucking idea who he spoke to.
丘伊是我们的朋友
Chuy's our friend.
我们把他救出沙漠 不然他早死了
We dragged him out of the desert. He would've died.
要不是因为我们 他根本就不会去沙漠
He'd never have been there in the first place if it wasn't for us.
我们得找到查理 离开这里
We need to find Charlie and go.
好 够了 我们现在就走
Okay, that's enough. We're leaving.
我的宝贝呢
Where's my treasure?
他可想见你了
He's excited to see you.
我的雨果呢
Where's my Hugo?
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Huh? -Dad!
什么事 -你真让人发疯
What? -You're driving me nuts.
你到底在找什么呀
What are you even looking for?
离开这里的办法
A way out of here.
在抽屉里找吗 -会有东西用得上
In a drawer? -There'll be something.
总是会有点什么的
There's always something.
我们把他救出沙漠
We dragged him out of the desert.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表