剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
他被蛇咬了 是我们把他救出沙漠
He was snakebit, and we dragged him out of the desert.
我是混♥蛋♥
And I'm an asshole...
但他喜欢你
but he likes you.
你得给他写封信
I need you to write him a letter.
告诉他现在发生了什么事
I need you to tell him what's happening to you right now.
告诉他你很害怕
I need you to tell him you're scared.
然后向他求助
And then, I need you to ask for his help.
必须让他知道只有他能够帮你离开这里
He needs to know he's your only chance of getting outta here.
好好写 不然我们就麻烦大了
And make it good, or we'll be in real trouble.
他们说你被响尾蛇咬了
They tell me you were bitten by a rattlesnake.
把舌头伸出来
Stick out your tongue.
请把舌头伸出来
Stick out your tongue, please.
看着我
Look at me.
丘伊
Chuy.
看着我
Look at me.
你向谁发过誓
To whom did you make an oath?
你
You.
你遵守誓言了吗
And did you keep that oath?
嗯
Mmm.
所以你才回来请求宽恕
And that's why you've come home asking for forgiveness.
嗯
Hmm?
那就赢得宽恕
Then earn it.
告诉我我需要知道的 赢得我的宽恕
Tell me what I need to know and earn your forgiveness.
然后你就可以回来 又是我的人了
Afterwards you can come home and be mine again.
那个美国人一家让我把这个给你
The American family asked me to give you this.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Fuck!
晚餐准备好了
Dinner's ready.
哦
Oh.
欢迎...
Welcome, welcome.
请进...进来吧 请坐
Please come in. Come in. Please come in. Have a seat.
瞧瞧你们 看上去太棒了 多么美丽的一家人
Look at you. You look spectacular. What a beautiful family.
大卫 放轻松
David, relax.
倒酒 谢谢
El vino, por favor.
我们很高兴你们能来
We're so happy to have you here.
莫娜 大卫 贝卡 这是我姑姑卢克雷西娅
Mona, David, Becca. My aunt, Lucrecia.
其实 我更像是第二个母亲
Actually, I'm more of a second madre.
当他还是个婴儿的时候 我给他擦过屁♥股♥
I wiped his sweet little behind when he was a babe in arms.
这是真的
This is true.
他爸爸鞭打他的时候 我给他擦过眼泪
I dried his tears when his father whipped him
都怪他给女孩们看他的小鸡鸡
for showing the girls his little pito.
可悲的是 这也是真的
Sadly, this is also true.
保持警惕 明白吗 随时会出现
Heads up, okay? Any time now.
总是需要等这么长时间吗
Does it always take this long?
比这长多了 哥们
It takes so much longer, man.
你抽大♥麻♥吗 亲爱的
Do you smoke marijuana, darling?
什么 我
What? Uh, me?
不
No.
吸食可♥卡♥因♥
Take cocaine?
冰♥毒♥ 奥施康定
Methamphetamines? OxyContin?
你是处♥女♥吗
Are you a virgin?
我们对这个对话感觉不太舒服
I don't think we feel very comfortable having this conversation.
你看见了吗
You see that?
在哪 -那里
Where? -There.
就在那里...看见了吗
Right there, right there, right there. Do you see it?
瞄准
Aim.
别急
Wait.
别急
Wait.
倒霉 走吧
Bad luck, let's go.
我们回去吧
Let's head back.
那么你是学者
So you are an academic?
英语教授
English professor.
你在哪教书 -我退休了
Where do you teach? -I retired.
为了养育子女
To raise your family?
可以这么说 你呢
More or less. And you?
卢克雷西娅姑姑 你是做什么的
Aunt Lucrecia, what do you do?
我经营一个老家族企业
I manage an old family company.
什么样的企业
Oh, what kind of company?
制药 医疗设备
Pharmaceuticals. Medical supplies.
恩里克 你呢
And you, Enrique?
外科医生
A surgeon.
整容外科 我也退休了
Cosmetic. Also retired.
还有雨果 对吗
And, uh, Hugo, is it?
他也为家族企业工作
He works for the business too?
他还年轻 但他很有天分
He's young. But he has aptitude.
那么他是你的...侄孙
So- So he's your- your great nephew?
也是我的教子
And my godson.
可他们太让人操心了 不是吗 我是说孩子们
Oh, but they're such a worry, aren't they? Kids, I mean.
我是母亲 凡事总是往坏处想
I'm a mom. I catastrophize.
总是想象最糟的情况发生在他们身上
Always thinking about the worst thing that could possibly happen to them.
雨果受到保护 -为什么保护他
Hugo is protected. -From what?
因为各种危险
Everything.
各种人
Everyone.
那是什么
What's that?
什么
What?
那边 你看不见吗
Over there. Don't you see it?
什么
What?
树林那边有什么东西 -哥们 那边什么都没有
There's something there in the trees. - Dude, there's nothing there.
你好像心不在焉
You seem distracted.
没有
No.
你担心你儿子吗
Are you worried about your son?
是的 我们觉得他早该回来了
We think it's past time he came back, yes.
他不会回来的 直到我点头
He won't be back... until I say so.
前提是我让他回来的话
If at all.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
嘿 继续走
Hey, keep walking!
我对你很感兴趣
I'm interested in you
因为对我很重要的一个人多年以来
because someone very dear to me has been too many years
一直被关在科罗拉多州佛罗伦斯外 最高安保级别的监狱中
in a supermax penitentiary outside Florence, Colorado.
如果你的身份是丘伊想的那样
If you are who Chuy believes you to be,
也许我可以拿你来交换他
perhaps I could exchange you for him.
恐怕你们这是咎由自取
I'm afraid you did this to yourselves.
这件事后 丘伊无法再在美国生活下去了
After what happened, Chuy can no longer live in the United States.
但他要想回到墨西哥 就必须偿还他欠我姑姑的债
But he can't return to Mexico without repaying the debt he owes to my aunt.
我无法说我自己的价值是什么
Well, I won't speak to my own value.
但是我可以向你们保证 我的家人对你们来说毫无价值
But I can assure you that my family is worth nothing to you.
艾力 不要... -不要紧 没关系
Allie, don't, d-It's all right. It's fine.
很久以前 我曾为国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作
A very long time ago, I used to work at the NSA.
我想可以公平地说 我们意见不合
And I think it's fair to say that we didn't see eye to eye.
我们说完了吗
Are we done?
他留下 把女人们带走
He can stay. Take the women.
等等 妈妈 怎么...
Wait. Mom. What
妈妈
Mom. -
我要跟恩里克讲话
Let me speak to Enrique!
让他接电♥话♥
Get him now!
让恩里克接电♥话♥ 快点 立刻
Get Enrique! Hurry! Get him now!
嘿 快点
Hey. Come on.
放开我
Get the fuck away from me.
妈妈
Mom? -
雨果...
Hugo! Hugo!
爸爸
Dad.
你看见了吗 混♥蛋♥
You see, asshole?
救我 爸爸 救我
Please, Papa, please!
安静
Be quiet.
有点尊严
Have some dignity.
我知道你们会杀了我 见鬼去吧
I know you guys were going to kill me. So fuck it.
我现在要收回我给你们的东西
I'm going to take back what I had given you.
放了美♥国♥佬♥
Let the Gringos go
不然我就打爆雨果的头
or I'll blow Hugo's brains out.
他不会回来的 直到我点头 前提是我让他回来的话
He won't be back until I say so. If at all.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表