剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
has really kind of worked on me.
真的触动了我
I'm like, I don't know,
我...说不清楚
feeling things.
有很多感想吧
Todd?
陶德
I know things haven't been great between us.
我知道我们最近关系不好
We broke up because we're different.
我们因为不同而分手了
You're warm.
你为人温暖
And caring.
会照顾人
And you see the world through rose-colored glasses.
在你眼中一切都是美好的
And me, I'm...
而我 我...
I know I can be cold.
我知道有时我很冷漠
And negative.
很消极
And my glasses are basically crap-colored.
我眼中的一切可能都是糟糕的
But that's what made me fall in love with you.
但正是这个让我爱上了你
You know, the first thing we ever bonded over
我们的第一个共同点
was The Shawshank Redemption.
就是《肖申克的救赎》
"Get busy living or get busy dying."
"汲汲而生 汲汲而死"
Busy dying, yeah.
汲汲而死 对
And I've come to realize that
我终于意识到
the only time I ever really feel like I'm living
我唯一能感受到自己活着的时候
is when I'm with you.
就是跟你在一起的时候
So...
所以...
I'm just gonna come right out and do this.
我要这么做了
Oh, my "G"!
天啊
Todd, will you marry me?
陶德 你愿意跟我结婚吗
Oh, my God!
天啊
Phil?!
菲尔
Phil? Phil?
菲尔 菲尔
Phil?
菲尔
Oh, my God! Phil?
天啊 菲尔
Oh, Phil, Phil, what is it?
菲尔 你怎么了
Captain Mike Miller,
麦克·米勒上尉
signing off.
离开
Air lock engaging
气闸打开
in ten, nine,
十 九
eight, seven,
八 七
six, five,
六 五
four...
四
Oh, my God! ...three,
天啊 三
Oh, my God. Two,
天啊 二
one. Abort.
一 中止
Abort failed.
中止失败
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表