剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
All right, um, I'm sorry, where were we?
好 抱歉 我们到哪里了
Oh, fried chicken.
炸鸡
Fried chicken, fried chicken. Okay, fried chicken.
炸鸡 对 炸鸡 吃炸鸡
Uh-oh, oh, no, Carol, ?Oh!
不好 卡萝尔
...I just knocked over the baked beans.
我刚把烘豆打翻了
No, you did not!
不会吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
You know I love my baked beans.
你知道我最喜欢吃烘豆了
Now we got to clean them all up...
现在我们得打扫干净了
with our mouths.
用嘴巴打扫干净
They're really invested in this picnic theme.
野餐主题他们还真投入了
Would you like some iced tea, Mike?
你想喝冰茶吗 迈克
Ooh, that sounds good.
听起来不错
I don't know that I like living here anymore.
我不怎么想住这里了
Oh, yes, this picnic is so good.
这次野餐真是太棒了
I'm starting to see some ants.
我开始看到蚂蚁了
Oh, I-I-I see them, too.
我也看到了
They're heading right towards us.
它们径直冲我们来了
They are on the blanket!
它们上了野餐布了
Carol... ?Oh, God.
卡萝尔 天啊
They're on the watermelon,
它们爬到西瓜上了
and they're climbing up onto the coleslaw.
它们爬到凉拌卷心菜上了
Oh, there's so many ants! Carol!
好多蚂蚁啊 卡萝尔
Oh, the ants are all over this picnic. Carol...
蚂蚁爬得到处都是了 卡萝尔
Oh, no...
不
Carol, Carol! ? ...so many ants.
卡萝尔 卡萝尔 好多蚂蚁啊
Carol, Carol, look at me. Oh, oh, no!
卡萝尔 看着我 不
They are gonna ruin the coleslaw!
它们会毁了凉拌卷心菜的
Carol, I love you!
卡萝尔 我爱你
I love you, Carol.
我爱你 卡萝尔
I love you, too, Tandy.
我也爱你 坦迪
You're gonna do this now?
你非得现在这样吗
Oh, come-- no, please.
拜托 别这样
Please, please, please stop.
拜托你们 停停
Guys...
两位
Okay, guys, picnic's cancelled.
好吧 野餐取消了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I-I don't really care... right now.
现在我不关心这个
So, how was the piic last night?
昨晚的野餐如何
Well, it was a very... was a very crowded park,
真是...真是拥挤的一次野餐啊
and we had a pretty serious looky-loo situation as well.
而且有人一直看着我们
Yeah, and Mike's impotent, so that's kind of a bummer.
迈克功夫不行 所以确实扫兴
Yeah, Phil, I'm not impotent.
菲尔 我才没有功夫不行
Mike, I was there.
迈克 我在场
I saw it, okay.
我亲眼看到了
Or rather, didn't see it. Wink, wink.
或者太小看不到 嘿嘿
No, it's fine, no judgments.
没事啦 我不说你
Wink, wink.
嘿嘿
?Phil, having another person yell, "I love you,"
菲尔 有另一个人在对
to the person you're having sex with is kind of a buzz kill.
跟你上♥床♥的人说"我爱你" 是有点扫兴
Agree to disagree.
我同意你不同意我
Uh, but, yeah, as he said, uh,
但是 如他所说
I finally did declare my love for Carol,
我终于大声告诉卡萝尔我爱她了
and it was, uh, quite well-received.
而且她的反应我很满意
What, you hadn't done that before?
什么 你以前没说过吗
Melissa, you know me,
梅丽莎 你知道我的
I'm kind of a perfect moment guy.
我是个追求完美的人
Morning, everybody.
大家早上好
Tod, made a little, uh, change there, I see.
陶德 你做了点小改变啊
Yeah, I did.
没错
Why, was I supposed to ask permission?
怎么 这我还要申请吗
Of course not, no.
当然不是
Yeah, 'cause I'm free to do what I want, when I want.
我想做什么就做什么 想什么时候做就什么时候做
I don't have to answer to anybody,
我不用跟任何人申请
except for Gail and Melissa.
除了盖尔和梅丽莎
Damn right.
说得对
Yeah.
是
Bud, I'm sensing a little hostility here.
伙计 我感觉你对我有点敌意
what do you say we go out and take a little
你觉得我们俩出去
tandem jet ski ride and talk it out?
兜兜风聊一聊怎么样
Yeah, I'm afraid I'm a little booked up today.
恐怕我今天有点忙
Why don't you ask Mike?
你让迈克跟你去吧
Well, I have a date with a friend from Bordeaux.
我跟波尔多的葡萄酒朋友还有个约会
Gail, it's a little early for wine.
盖尔 这会儿喝酒有点早吧
Hi, Gail.
你好 盖尔
Bye, Gail.
再见 盖尔
Good morning.
早上好
Hey, I'm ovulating,
我正在排卵期
so we should probably get to it, Mike.
所以我们应该去干活了 迈克
Tandy, you want to get your grabber stick?
坦迪 你要拿上你的便携夹子吗
Yeah. ?Uh, Carol, give me that.
好 卡萝尔 给我看看
Okay.
好
You took this test just now?
这是你刚测试的吗
Yeah, it's still got pee on it,
是啊 上面还有我的尿呢
so you might not want to hold it over your cereal.
所以你还是不要把它放在你的麦片上面了
Carol, this isn't an ovulation test.
卡萝尔 这不是排卵测试
This is a pregnancy test.
这是怀孕测试
Oh, gosh, they look the same.
天啊 看着都一样
Let me get an ovulation test.
我去拿排卵测试棒
No.
不
Carol.
卡萝尔
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
I'm pregnant?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant!
我怀孕了
Yay!
好棒
Congratulations!
恭喜
Mike, you're not impotent, bud.
迈克 你功夫还行嘛
Yeah, I know that.
我知道
I think you're missing the point.
不过这好像不是重点
That can't be my baby, anyway.
那不可能是我的孩子
It has to be your baby.
肯定是你的孩子啊
No, nothing happened last night.
不 昨晚什么都没发生
It's too soon, anyway.
太快了没来得及
What, so... what are you saying?
什么 你这是什么意思
Buddy, that baby's yours.
伙计 孩子是你的
What? ? Yeah.
什么 是的
I did it.
我做到了
Sure did.
是啊
I did it!
我做到了
Congratulations!
恭喜
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表