剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
I did, I did.
真的 真的
You know, fought pretty hard for it--
我很努力地争取了
really hard,
很努力
you know, valiantly-- but, uh, Carol calls the shizzies,
英勇地为你争取了 但是卡萝尔决定一切
Yeah. The shots.
她是老大
Say no more.
我明白
Oh, right, yeah, yeah.
对哦 对哦
Yeah, we got a song to sing here, okay.
我们还有首歌♥要唱呢
So, when's the big... the big wedding?
所以什么时候举♥行♥婚礼啊
Oh, no, I talked to Carol,
我和卡萝尔谈过了
and she promised me it's not gonna be some big to-do.
她向我保证了不会搞很大场面的
Good luck to you, buddy, she's a handful.
祝你好运 兄弟 她个是个麻烦精
Pretty ugly spot for a wedding, huh?
这地方办婚礼真是丑死了 对吧
Dearly beloved,
亲爱的各位
we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman,
我们今日聚集于此来见证这位先生与这位女士
however briefly, in holy matrimony.
简短却神圣的婚礼
Marriage should never be entered into lightly,
人不能轻率地迈入婚姻的殿堂
for its sacred bonds last forever.
因为它神圣的契约会持续永远
Its union...
新郎与新娘的结合
eternal.
也将持续永远
Now we come to the part in the ceremony
现在典礼进行到此
where Carol and I will divorce.
我和卡萝尔将会离婚
Who will be notarizing the papers?
谁来公♥证♥
I will.
我来吧
I'm a licensed notary.
我是合法公♥证♥人
Okay, so, here...
在这里签字
and here.
还有这里
All right.
好了
Carol and I are duly divorced.
卡萝尔和我正式离婚了
Uh, would anybody like to go out on a date?
有人想要出去约个会吗
Too soon.
太快了
It's time for the vows.
现在该宣誓了
Carol?
卡萝尔
Todd, this is not my first sexual rodeo...
陶德 我不是第一次和人结成性行为关系
but still you accepted me as a pure
但你还是愿意接受我
and unsullied vessel for your seed,
作为你的种子的纯洁容器
and because of you, our child will not be a bastard.
因为你 我们的孩子才不会是野种
No judgment, Erica.
我不是在说你 艾瑞卡
None... taken?
没...关系
Carol, that was beautiful.
卡萝尔 你的誓言真棒
Todd?
陶德
I can't believe we're-we're doing this.
我简直不敢相信我们在做这个
Join the club.
咱们都一样
I am so...
我非常
honored and blessed by the opportunity
荣幸 也很幸福 谢谢你给我机会
to make a life for you and Tandy,
让我为你和坦迪创造一个小生命
and to do so in the presence of my two lovers,
在我两个爱人的见证下
with their full support makes it all the more special.
她们两人的全力支持使得我们的结合更特别
Tandy, you're like a brother to me, man,
坦迪 你就像是我的兄弟
and like a brother, I'd do anything for you.
我也会像个兄弟一样为你做任何事
It just... it all comes back to family.
我们都是为了家人
Yeah, uh, thank you, Todd.
谢谢你 陶德
Yeah, that was very, uh...
你刚才的誓言
enlightening.
非常发人深省
Now I'm obligated to ask
现在我要问
if anyone has an objection to these two being married,
如果有人反对这两个人结婚
speak now or forever hold your peace.
请现在提出来 否则永远保持沉默
Anyone?
有人吗
Nobody?
没人吗
Well, if that's the case,
这样的话
I guess I'll say it...
我要宣布
no friggin' way.
门都没有
I'm sorry?
你说什么
What?
什么
I am so sorry to ruin this beautiful wedding,
我很抱歉毁了这个美好的婚礼
and I love you, Todd.
我很爱你 陶德
You are like a brother to me...
你就像是我兄弟
but Mike...
但是迈克
you're even more like a brother,
你更像是我兄弟
because you are a brother--
因为你就是我亲弟弟
my brother, brother.
我亲弟弟 弟弟
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying, Mike Shelby Miller,
我在说 迈克·谢尔比·米勒
will you be our sperm?
你愿意为我们捐献精♥子♥吗
Well, I thought you said Carol didn't want that.
你不是说卡萝尔不愿意吗
It wasn't Carol.
不是卡萝尔
It was me...
是我
plus, I didn't think you'd want to do this.
而且 我以为你不会愿意这样做
Yeah, of course, I'd want to.
当然 我很愿意的
Uh, that is, if Carol is okay with it?
这样的话 卡萝尔愿意吗
Well, I should probably check with my fiancé.
我也许该和我未婚夫谈谈
Todd?
陶德
Dear Lord.
老天啊
He's fine. Yeah? Right, bud?
他没关系的 对吧 兄弟
No, of-- come on, uh, yeah,
不 当然 别这样 好吧
of course, I mean, y-you know he's your brother.
当然 他是你弟弟
I mean, it kind of makes sense.
我能理解
So, I-I, you know,
你懂的
yeah, of course, yeah, please,
好啊 当然 没问题
I'm not upset.
我不失落
What do you say, Spaceman?
那你呢 宇航员
I-I'd be honored.
我很荣幸
Todd, could you go take a seat?
陶德 你能去坐下吗
I'm going, okay. Okay.
我这就去 好吗 好的
I'm going. Okay.
我走了 好的
Sorry, yeah, hey, thanks.
抱歉 谢谢
Here we go. This is...
来吧 这真是
Frickin' ridiculous.
太他妈奇葩了
Well, switching gears, uh...
好了 换人继续
Yeah.
是啊
Pretty ugly spot for a wedding, huh?
这地方办婚礼真是太丑了 对吧
Okay, I'll be at the bar.
我去酒吧了
Marriage should never be entered into lightly,
人不能轻率地迈入婚姻的殿堂
for its sacred bonds last forever.
因为它神圣的契约会持续永远
There you go. All right, here we go.
来一口 好的 来一口
I can't wait.
我都等不及了
It's a raisin ball cake.
这是葡萄干蛋糕
Can you taste the mustard?
你尝到芥末的味道了吗
Sure can, yeah, mmm.
当然
It's kind of a new thing I'm starting...
这是我在尝试的一种新口味
...just to give it a little more spice,
多加一点香料
bringing out the acidity of the raisins.
就能带出葡萄干的酸味
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
好啊
Why wouldn't I be?
怎么会不好呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
Detecting kind of an anger in your moves.
就是感觉你的舞步中有种愤怒
Well, you must be reading my moves wrong.
那你肯定误解了我的舞步
Okay.
好吧
Are we good here?
我们没事吧
Absolutely.
当然没事
'Cause you seem upset.
你看起来不开心
Why would I be upset?
我为什么不开心
I don't know, 'cause you said you're okay with it.
我怎么知道 你说了你没事的
Well, then I guess I must be okay with it.
那我肯定就没事咯
So, we're good?
那我们之间没事对吧
So good, bro.
完全没事 哥们
If I'm being honest,
说实话
I never really knocked moccasins
我从没有跟一个
with someone I don't know that well.
不太熟悉的人上过床
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表