剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Well, you know, the accepted term now
你知道吗 现在公认的术语其实是
is African-American hole.
非裔美国人洞
No, they're... they're... they're not, technically, black.
不是 它们 它们事实上不是黑色的
No, they're, you know, it's actually the absence of color.
事实上 它们是没有颜色的
Well, then, why don't they call it "an absence of color" hole?
那为什么不叫它"没有颜色"洞呢
Yeah, that's a good point.
有见解
Okay, well, soup's on.
好了 汤来了
Uh, so what do we got?
今晚我们吃什么
What is this, uh,
这是什么
it looks like yams or something?
看起来像是甘薯的样子
Potatoes.
土豆
Uh, well, there's a little, a little rust from the can, but...
装土豆的罐子有点锈了 但是
They taste good, though.
味道不错
Okay.
好的
Well, that's the best rust I've ever tasted.
这真是我吃过的味道最好的绣了
So where are you from, Spaceman?
你是哪儿人 宇航员
Um, me, I'm, uh, from Arizona.
我吗 我是亚利桑那州的
Leave a family behind?
抛家弃子了
Well, I never had one of my own, no.
我还没成家 没有
Uh, but my, you know, my parents and my brother are in Tucson.
但我的父母兄弟住在图森
Were.
曾经住在
Yeah. Yeah, right, uh, were. Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 你说的没错
Um, what about you?
那你呢
I had a family.
我之前有自己的家庭
Uh, are you, are you a Scotch guy?
你喜欢和威士忌吗
Yeah, yeah, sure.
当然了
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑吧
Th... that's a bottle of Macallan's 1939?
这瓶可是1939年的麦卡伦威士忌
Yep.
是啊
This is a $10,000 bottle of Scotch.
这瓶威士忌价值万元啊
Yeah, I got a bunch of 'em.
我还有挺多的
What is up with this crazy little guy?
这疯狂的小兄弟在干嘛呢
He's making a break for it.
他想越狱呢
You talking about Phil? Yeah.
你说菲尔吗 是啊
My boy, Phil?
我兄弟 菲尔
He's grabbed a hold of me.
他抓住我了
He likes me.
他喜欢我
So, Pat, you, uh, you heading in
帕特 你最近有准备
to get supplies any time soon?
上岸弄补给吗
No, not really.
没 没这个打算
Just, I'm pretty stocked up now.
我现在存货还很充足
Any way I could get you to take me in there, maybe?
你能不能带我上岸去看看呢
Why would you want to go do something like that?
你为什么想到岸上去
Like I said, you know, I have a family, and...
我之前说过 我有个家
You had a family.
你曾有个家
You and I are alive.
你和我还活着
That means other people might have made it.
也就是说其他人也可能还活着
It might be genetic, you know, there's a lot of very...
这可能是基因遗传 你知道的 有很多
What part of pitch black do you not understand?
我说一片漆黑 你有哪个字不懂吗
I'd like to see it for myself.
我想亲自去看看
Maybe I should show you your quarters.
我带你去你的房♥间吧
Keep it down.
不要吵
Yeah.
好
There's a very good chance he's going to kill and eat me.
他很有可能把我杀了然后吃掉
There he is.
你醒了
Hi, Pat.
你好 帕特
Oh, is my breath okay?
我口气还清新吗
Am I being honest?
说实话吗
Oh, God, I'm sorry, Mike.
天哪 我很抱歉 麦克
No need to get self-conscious, buddy.
不用难为情 兄弟
'Cause we're, uh, we're good here.
我们...没问题
Good.
那就好
'Cause I want to be good here.
我不想有问题
Something I can help you with, Pat?
有什么事吗 帕特
You know, I've been thinking.
我一直在想
And maybe we should go ashore.
或许我们该上岸
Ye... yeah, that'd be great.
好 没问题
You get a chance to have a peek-a-boo,
给你机会去亲自看看
see that I'm talking to you straight.
证明我说的是真的
There's nothing in there you want to get mixed up in.
岸上绝对没有什么好东西
Right. Then we head back out here
好 然后我们回来
for a serious margarita or three.
好好喝上几杯玛格丽塔
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, one more thing.
还有件事
If we are going to do this...
如果要上岸
we're going to do it my way.
就得按我的方式来
Oh, my God, I made it.
天啊 我成功了
I made it. I made it, I made it.
我成功了 成功了
You done making love to the ground, son?
跟大地亲密接触够了吗 孩子
'Cause we really need to hustle,
我们得抓紧时间
I don't like being on land any longer than I have to.
我不喜欢在陆地上多待
No, I-I-I-I understand, Pat, I, uh...
不 我明白 帕特 我...
I can't believe... I-I wish I could take off these boots
真不敢相信 真希望能把靴子脱下来
and just feel the sand between my toes.
用脚丫子感受一下这沙滩
Well, I wouldn't risk doing that, you know,
这样做太冒险了 你知道吗
unless you want to get the virus
除非你想感染病毒
and then seeing every hole of your body evacuating blood and stool.
让自己身体上所有有窟窿的地方往外冒血冒大便
Every which way from here till Sunday.
你会一直冒啊冒
I'm talking every hole.
真的是每个窟窿眼儿
Nostrils, eyes, ears...
鼻孔 眼睛 耳朵...
Yeah, loud and clear, Pat, okay. Mouth.
我明白了 帕特 别说了 嘴巴
Butthole. Yeah, you made your point.
屁♥眼♥ 好 我明白了
You know, peehole.
鸡鸡眼
It's just amazing to be back
我是觉得能重回这
on this beautiful, beautiful Earth.
无比美丽的地球 真是太好了
I mean, look at th...
你看看这...
And that is a condom.
这是个套套
That's what that is.
就是个套套
All right, moving. Ayayayay.
行了 快走吧 好
Okay, yeah.
我们走
So what was your, uh, your top seller?
话说你什么卖♥♥得最好
Choco Tacos.
乔科炸玉米饼
Chipwiches. Fudgesicles.
薯条面包 巧克力棒
You know, I was always a chocolate banana man, myself.
我最喜欢香蕉巧克力棒了
Wow. Sigmund Freud, uh, he'd have a field day with you, boy.
弗洛伊德有机会肯定愿意好好跟你玩玩
I bet he would.
那是肯定的
Because a banana's a rough shape
因为香蕉的形状
of the male anatomy, you know.
跟男性生殖器形状差不多
No, yeah, no, I got all that, yeah. Yeah.
不 是 不是 我知道 是啊
Made that connection. And chocolate on it.
我联想到了 上面还加点巧克力
No, yeah. On the banana.
不 是的 加到香蕉上
Got that one, too. Yeah. Oh, wow.
这我也明白 是吗
No, it was... the joke wa... was...
不 这个笑话...
was good as it was, man. Oh, well.
说得很好 行了
Didn't need that. I-I got you.
不用说 我明白
It's just so... quiet.
真的好...安静啊
It's going to sound weird, but I...
虽然听起来奇怪 但我...
I miss the noise, you know?
我很想念以前的喧嚣
The sounds of cars driving, and horns honking.
开车 鸣喇叭的声音
People talking, laughing, radios, like, just...
大家说笑 广播的声音 这些...
It's so empty.
这样好空虚
I mean, where are all the bodies?
尸体都哪里去了
You want to see bodies, Spaceman?
你想看尸体吗 宇航员
I'll show you bodies.
我带你去看
There were big emergency staging areas like this in every city.
每个城市里都有这样的大型紧急暂存区
Most people died in their own homes.
大多数人死在自己家里
Well, at least they were around loved ones.
至少他们死时跟爱的人在一起
That's not a horrible way to go.
这样死也算可以了
If you like coughing up blood
如果你喜欢咳出血
and oozing brain goo out your ears.
看脑浆从耳朵里冒出来的话
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表