剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
I love it!
简直大爱
I know you do!
我就知道
I'm gonna try it on. ? Okay.
我要试穿一下 好
Todd, you're up!
陶德 下一个是你
All right.
好
Okay, uh, my gift is for someone special.
我的礼物要送给一个特别的人
Gail.
盖尔
What, you know, not too special, just normal special.
不是很特别 就是一般特别
Scratch that.
当我没说
Not special, really, at all.
一点都不特别
Just, uh, human celery.
就是很普通
I'm getting off track here.
我都开始胡言乱语了
My gift's outside.
我的礼物在外面
You know, whatever.
随便了
Todd!
陶德
You didn't-- is that the actual zz top car?
不是吧 那真的是ZZ顶级车吗
The eliminator herself.
正是
Oh, my God, I...
天啊 我...
Well, put her there, bub.
送你了 伙计
Thank you, friend.
谢谢 朋友
Bub, this was a wonderful transaction. Thank you.
伙计 交接愉快 谢谢
I love how secret santa puts together the oddest pairs!
神秘圣诞老人催生了最奇怪的组合 简直大爱
All right, Tandy, you're next-- who'd you draw?
下面是坦迪 你抽到了谁
Carol, I drew myself.
卡萝尔 我抽到了自己
What do you get the person
什么都拥有的人
who has everything already, huh?
要什么礼物呢
I can only think of one thing.
我只能想到一样东西了
A friggin' yacht!
一艘游艇
I'd like to take a moment to thank the previous owner,
我想先感谢一下游艇之前的主人
the late Pitbull.
皮普保罗
Rest in peace, my literal dog.
安息吧 伙计[狗狗]
Boom.
赞吧
So, we can have parties on there?
我们能去上面开派对吗
Well, it's gonna be kind of hard to do that
我这么做了之后
after I do this.
可能有点困难了
Merry christmas!
圣诞快乐
Wait, where are you guys going?
等等 你们去哪里
Melissa, I had you.
梅丽莎 我抽到了你
I wonder what these are.
什么好东西啊
You don't like them?
你不喜欢吗
You know what, it's fine, because I got you
没事 我也给你准备了
the regular pair, too, so...
普通的那双 所以...
No, no, I-I want these!
不不 我喜欢这个
You do?
真的吗
I love them.
我喜欢
Thank you, Carol.
谢谢 卡萝尔
I love you.
我爱你
And I love these...
我也爱这双...
crazy-ass boots.
炫酷的靴子
I huffed so much glue to make those.
为了做那个 我用掉了好多胶水
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Well, I guess I'll go next then.
下一个就是我了
Todd, I had your name.
陶德 我抽到了你
I'll never forget the story you told
我永远不会忘记你说的
about your high school prom.
高中舞会的故事
And how mean they were to you.
他们那么欺负你
So I wanted you to get a do-over.
所以我想让你重新来一遍
Because if anyone deserves to be prom king,
因为最有资格当舞会之王的人
it's you.
就是你
When did...?
什么时候...
Right?
好吧
Go... Yeah.
戴上 好
It fits.
很合适
Scepter and crown.
权杖和王冠
That's great.
太棒了
That's... ah.
真的...
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
No, yeah, merry Christmas.
不 对 圣诞快乐
Thank-Thanks, Melissa.
谢谢你 梅丽莎
Thank you.
谢谢
That is a tough act to follow!
这件礼物很难超越了
But if anyone can top it, it's Gail.
但如果有人能超越 那非盖尔莫属
I drew Phil.
我抽到了菲尔
Amazing.
好棒
Let's see that gift!
你准备了什么礼物
Let's see.
礼物嘛
I...
我...
got you a wicker ball.
给你准备了一个柳条编制的球
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, you know, sometimes the greatest gifts
有时候最棒的礼物
are right under our noses the whole time.
就一直在我们的眼皮子低下
Phil, you're up.
菲尔 到你了
And I don't mean the continent!
尽管来吧
Well, I guess it's no mystery who I got.
我抽到了谁应该很明显了
Erica, I drew your name.
艾瑞卡 我抽到了你
Hope this one's not a bust.
希望这个会精彩
That's a pre-boom.
这是前奏
You'll get it on the flippity.
你们还会看到更大的惊喜
Well, my gift is in the solar house, so...
我的礼物在太阳能屋里 所以...
I'd really like it if you guys came and took a look.
我想让你们跟我一起去看
This gift is a real gem.
这份礼物真的很有料
Never mind.
当我没说
Well, I thought you might want to see your baby.
我想着你可能想看看你的宝宝
Gail?
盖尔
Will you help me?
帮我一下好吗
Yeah, sure.
好的
Oh, man, this is so exciting.
天啊 好激动
Well, there's your baby.
这就是你的宝宝
Yeah.
对
There it is.
在这里
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Hey, uh, Phil?
菲尔
Don't you have anything else to, uh, give to Erica there?
你没有别的东西要给艾瑞卡了吗
No, no, this is it.
没有了 就这个
Friggin' piece of crap.
真是混账
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
It was pretty amazing, huh?
好棒啊 对吧
Well, I mean, it's no Hope Diamond.
虽然不是希望之星钻石
What?
什么
I gave him the friggin' hope Diamond to give to her!
我把希望之星给了他 让他给她的
That's a $350 million diamond, Carol.
那钻石价值三亿五千万美金 卡萝尔
He gives her this stupid piece of medical equipment?
结果他就送了她这个破烂医用设备吗
It's so cold and impersonal.
太冷漠太不温暖了
And I'll tell you this much.
我告诉你
I am done trying to help this turd.
我再也不帮那个混♥蛋♥了
I set him up for the victory
我想帮他成功
and he just tinkles on it.
他就让机会溜走了
I'm so done with him.
我再也不管他了
Just done, D...
不管他了...
Hey, Tandy?
坦迪
You want to go get a drink?
你想去喝一杯吗
I'd love to!
好啊
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Okay, yes, yes.
好 走吧
**Heedless of the wind and weather*
*任他东南西北风啊
Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt.
大家伙 抱歉打扰了
I have something I want to say.
我有话想说
You know, all this secret Santa stuff
这个神秘圣诞老人活动
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表