剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Isn't it about time she found out anyway?
她也该发现了吧
Well, today's probably not the best day, you know?
今天可能不太适合
And what is the best day
那哪天才适合
to find out that your ex-boyfriend's
让她发现她前男友
doing the devil's work with the lady down the hall?
正在和一个屋檐下的另一个女人做坏事呢
Well, have you told Gordon about us yet?
那你和戈登说我们的事了吗
Oh, Todd, I know you're probably right.
陶德 你说的可能有道理
Everybody's dealing with as much as they can deal with right now.
大家现在都有些超负荷了
Just take all the time you need.
那你慢慢来吧
Thank you, Gail.
谢谢你 盖尔
Well, I should probably head out.
我还是出去吧
Well, thanks again, Gail.
再次谢谢你哦 盖尔
I will start wearing more hats.
我会多带几顶帽子的
See you later, bub.
回见了 小伙子
Good cover.
掩饰得不错
Carol!
卡萝尔
Oh, hi!
你好呀
Sorry, I didn't see you there!
抱歉 我刚才没看到你
I'm breaking all your ornaments!
我在打碎你的小饰品呢
'Kay.
行啊
Yeah, I promise I'll get you some more.
我保证会再给你找点回来的
I just needed to break all these real quick.
我就是想赶紧把这些都打碎
Yeah, I'd love to talk, hon,
是啊 我也想和你谈心呢 亲
but I'm just, I can't.
但不行 我不行
You know the drill.
你也知道的
What would I want to talk about?
我能说什么呢
You know,
你知道的
Phil dying.
菲尔死了
The other thing.
还有其他的事情
Todd's rejection of my proposal?
你是说陶德拒绝了我的求婚吗
Goldang it, Melissa!
见鬼了 梅丽莎
I said I can't talk right now,
我说了我现在不方便说这个
and I'd love for you to honor that!
我希望你别让我说这个
It's all good, Carol.
没事的 卡萝尔
Okay, talk soon.
回头聊
Yeah, hell, yeah.
好呀
Phil and I had a bumpy ride,
菲尔和我一路颠簸
uh, but I wouldn't change a cottonpickin' thing
但我什么也不会改变
'cause it led us to our destination:
因为这会引领我们到目的地
brotherhood.
兄弟之情
You know, for any of you
你们中如果有谁
who might be struggling with closure,
感觉很难放下这段感情
unresolved feelings,
又或者感觉一直纠缠不清
and shoulda, woulda, coulda's,
还有一些说不清道不明的情绪
uh, I wrote a song that, uh,
我写了这首歌♥
tells you how great I feel.
告诉你们我的感觉有多好
Oh, you guys are gonna love it.
你们一定会喜欢的
He's been practicing.
他一直在练习
This is called "The Story of Us."
歌♥名叫《我们的故事》
**Have you ever had a shoulda, coulda, woulda*
*你是否曾有那些说不清道不明的情绪
**Sittin' right on your face*
*就在你面前
**And you think about the did that*
*你就在想
**Done that, finished that*
*这是否终结了一切
**That coulda been in its place*
*终结本该好好的这一切
**Well, the second one's what happened to me*
*在发生这一切的那一瞬
**I finished all my business*
*我结束了手中的一切
**Gotta say good-bye to your friends*
*得和朋友说再见
**'Cause you never know when their life's gonna end*
*因为你永远不知道生命何时会终结
**I'm over you*
*我释怀了
**I miss you, but I'm over you...*
*虽想念你却已然释怀
Get it together.
振作
**Closure, closure*
*了结 了结
**Closure, closure, closure*
*了结 了结 了结
**Closure in my bones*
*深深了结
**And my skin*
*深深了结
**Closure, closure...*
*了结 了结
**Closure, closure, closure*
*了结 了结 了结
**Put them hands together*
*合十双手
**For closure*
*只为了结
Thank you. I have to leave.
谢谢 我得走了
We-We're working on an ending,
我们还在想怎么结尾
but I'm just so happy he's found closure.
但他想好了如何了结我真的很开心
**Closure, closure, closure, closure, closure*
*了结 了结 了结
**Closure, closure*
*了结 了结
**Closure, mm*
*了结
Hey, Melissa.
梅丽莎
Chewing on your boots there?
你在这里啃靴子吗
Yeah, I'm just un-bedazzling Carol's boots with my teeth.
我在咬掉卡萝尔送给我的靴子上的亮珠
These are the boots I was wearing
这就是我向你求婚的时候
when I proposed to you.
穿的靴子
I'm doing great.
我现在很好
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. What part of "I'm doing great" do you not understand?
"我现在很好"这句话你哪个字不明白
Uh, you-you-you got some, uh, glitter
你脸上沾了点
on, in your face there.
亮闪闪的东西
What?!
什么
God, that's good news.
这可真是个好消息啊
Okay, well, I'm gonna, I'll leave you to it.
我还是 我还是让你一个人玩吧
Todd? Yeah?
陶德 怎么了
Would you maybe want to watch TV with me later?
你一会儿想和我一起看电视吗
Just as friends.
就像朋友那种
I'm great,
我很好
so it doesn't matter either way.
所以你答不答应都没关系的
Regardless of what you decide, it's fine,
不管你怎么决定 我都没关系
'cause even if you have plans, I'm doing great.
就算你有别的计划了 也没关系
Ah, I got no plans.
我没有别的计划
I mean, come on, what plans would I have?
我能有什么计划呢
All right, so it's a date, well, date...
好 那我们约好了 约...
Not a date, an appointment.
不是约会 是说定了
Great!
太好了
You want this open or closed?
门要开着还是关上
Open.
开着
Okay.
好
Ah, Phil, your room seems so empty without you.
菲尔 你不在你的房♥间好空荡
I miss you so much, my brother.
我好想你 兄弟
I just wish there was some way that I could feel closer to you.
要是有办法让我跟你更接近就好了
I remember when I first met you.
我记得我们第一次见面时的场景
"Does this guy belong to you?"
这家伙你们认识吗
"Gas goes bad.
汽油会变坏
Doesn't anybody remember me telling you that?"
没人记得我说过无数次了吗
"No, I just don't want you to be president."
不 我只是不想让你当总统
"He poops in the ocean in front of our house
他还在我们房♥子前的大海里便便
every damn day."
每天他都去便便
"Tandy, go away."
坦迪 走开
"It's appendicitis."
是阑尾炎
"Tandy. Tandy.
坦迪 坦迪
You want to go get a drink?"
你想喝一杯吗
I'd like that, Phil.
好的 菲尔
Nice hair, George Jefferson.
发型不错 乔治·杰弗逊
Oh, if you were here right now,
如果你现在在我面前
I'd be busting your Cs so hard,
我一定使劲嘲笑你一番
"Philip Stacy Miller."
菲利普·史戴西·米勒
Wait a minute...
慢着
Stacy?
史戴西
Hey, there, hon bun.
你好呀 亲爱的
Hey, shoog.
亲爱的
Would you mind closing that door behind you
你介意把门关上吗
'cause things are about to get real physical.
一会儿要出现少♥儿♥不♥宜♥的画面了
How you doing?
你好吗
Well, I'm feeling pretty guilty about Phil's death
因为菲尔的死我很愧疚
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表