剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
**'Cause she's being a turd*
*因为她是个事儿逼
**So I'm not gonna tell her about that friggin' plate.*
*所以我不会搞告诉她大盘子的事
**Feeling guilty now*
*我很有负罪感
Carol, world's largest plate's coming up!
卡萝尔 这里有世界上最大的盘子
How's your appetite, huh?
你胃口如何
You hungry for some plate?
想吃东西吗
Carol?
卡萝尔
Supposedly pretty big.
肯定很大哦
Friggin' huge plate up there.
那里有个大盘子
You die for this crap.
你肯定会喜欢的
Carol?
卡萝尔
Carol! Where are you?
卡萝尔 你在哪里
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
糟了糟了糟了
Oh, where'd we last stop?
上一站是哪里
I mean, was it a gas station?
是一个加油站吗
It was a gas station in Oklahoma.
是俄克拉荷马州的一个加油站
Yeah, yeah. What was it again?
没错 什么加油站来着
Oh, Speedy Pump, a Speedy Pump.
快加 是一个快加站
There was, like, a red truck parked out front.
前面停着一辆红色皮卡
So it's Speedy Bump with a red truck.
是前面停着一辆红色皮卡的快加站
Speedy Pump with a red truck.
前面停着一辆红色皮卡的快加站
You got this, Phil.
你没问题的 菲尔
Just keep driving down this road until you see that Speedy Pump.
沿这条路一直走 到那个快加站就好了
You'll know the one.
到了肯定就知道
I mean, how many Speedy Pumps can there be?
这一路能有多少快加站呢
Damn it, there's infinity Speedy Pumps!
妈的 怎么这么多快加站
Gary, now's not the time to ask
加里 现在不适合问
if I'm certain it was a Speedy Pump.
我是不是确定那是个快加站
Carol!
卡萝尔
Carol! Carol!
卡萝尔 卡萝尔
Beefed it.
砸了
Beefed it bigger than I've ever beefed it.
这回是真让我搞砸了
I friggin' lost her.
我失去她了
I lost her forever.
永远失去她了
Looks like it's just you and me, bud.
好像就只剩下你和我了 伙计
Looks like it's just you and me, bud.
好像就只剩下你和我了 伙计
Oh, my God.
天啊
Is this it?
是这里吗
Is this it? Oh, my G...
是这里吗 天...
This is it! This is it! Ha!
就是这里 就是这里
Oh, thank God. Speedy Pump.
谢天谢地 快加站
There's the stupid friggin' red truck,
这里有辆红色皮卡
and the fruit stand.
还有水果摊
This is it. This is the one. Carol!
就是这里 就是这里 卡萝尔
Where you at?
你在哪里
Carol?
卡萝尔
Carol!
卡萝尔
Carol?
卡萝尔
Carol!
卡萝尔
Carol, where are you?
卡萝尔 你在哪里
Carol! Come on!
卡萝尔 快出来
Speedy Pump! Red truck! Fruit stand!
快加站 红皮卡 水果摊
Carol!
卡萝尔
Carol...!
卡萝尔
It's been five days.
都过了五天了
Where the hell is she?
她到底在哪里
Where else could she go?
她能去哪里
She's got no place else to go.
她没有其他地方可去啊
She's in Tucson.
她在图森
Okay, the moment of truth.
好 见证真♥相♥的时刻到了
I'm just gonna walk in there and lay down the law.
我要径直走过去发号♥施令
The mayor of Tucson is back to claim his throne.
图森市长回来荣登大宝了
You step to me? I step to you.
敢挑战我 我奉陪到底
'Cause I ain't afraid of nothing or nobody.
我可什么都不怕
You can do this. You can do this!
你可以的 你可以的
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody here?
这里有人吗
Carol?
卡萝尔
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪里了
Where are you, Carol?
你在哪里 卡萝尔
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表