剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, and there's some neck
还有脖子
and ribs.
肋骨
Don't worry, Gordon, I'm not gonna come
别担心 戈登 我是不会
anywhere near those balls.
碰你的蛋蛋的
Hey, Todd, come on.
陶德 快来啊
I need your help, man. Get in here.
我需要你的帮助 快下来
You know, Tandy, I don't think I can, man.
坦迪 我做不到
This isn't like the morgue. I mean, I knew this guy.
这跟在停尸房♥不一样 他生前我认识他
This is Gordon, man.
这是戈登
I know this is hard, but Gordon's dead,
我知道你很难做到 但戈登已经死了
And there's nothing we can do to bring him back to life.
我们不管做什么都不能让他起死回生了
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, get down here.
对 来帮忙
Sorry, Tandy, I can't, man.
抱歉 坦迪 我做不到
Suck it up, Todd!
别胡闹 陶德
I can't, man!
我真的做不到
I'm spinning out!
我受不了了
There's just all this stuff, you know?
最近发生了这么多事
Break up with Melissa, Phil's getting sick,
跟梅丽莎分手 菲尔生病
I'm having sex with Gail, and now I'm digging up Gordon.
我跟盖尔发♥生♥关♥系♥ 现在我又在挖戈登的尸体
I can't, man. I just can't.
我做不到 真的
Back up.
你说什么
You're having sex with Gail?
你和盖尔在发♥生♥关♥系♥
Yes.
是的
Three times. We did it once, and then we did it two more times.
三次 我们做了第一次 然后又做了两次
Does Melissa know? Are you kidding me?!
梅丽莎知道吗 你开什么国际玩笑
No!
当然不知道
I went straight from breaking up with Melissa
我跟梅丽莎分手之后
to laying with Gail.
就直接上了盖尔
And now I'm digging up her ex.
现在我又在挖她前任的尸体
Sorry, Gordo, man!
抱歉 戈登
I'm out of control, brother!
我失控了 兄弟
You're having sex with Gail and Melissa?
你既跟盖尔又跟梅丽莎发生了关系
You dirty dog.
你个下流货
Hey, up top, man.
来击个掌 伙计
You're missing the point, Tandy!
你重点错了 坦迪
This is the straw that broke the camel's back!
这是压死我这头骆驼的最后一根稻草
The camel is dead, and I ate it!
骆驼死了 我吃掉了
Just like the bacon!
就跟培根一样
- Which is another thing I did! - Todd! Todd!
这又是我做出的一件事 陶德 陶德
Todd! Get ahold of yourself, man!
陶德 冷静一下
Okay? Are you finished? Yeah.
你说完了吗 说完了
'Cause there's a man up in that house
现在我们家里面
that needs our help right now.
有个人正需要我们的帮助
And if we don't focus,
如果我们不专心干正事
we're gonna be digging another hole right next to this one.
那就得在这个墓坑边上再挖一个墓坑了
Okay?
知道吗
So shut your frickin' turd hole
所以你给我闭嘴别废话
and grab your dead buddy's legs.
来抬这个死去伙计的腿
Come on! Okay.
快点 好
Oh, this frickin' reeks!
天啊 好臭啊
Take a shower, dude.
好歹洗洗澡啊 伙计
Gail.
盖尔
Todd and I have something that Todd wants to tell you.
我和陶德有件事 陶德要告诉你
I do? Yeah.
是吗 是的
There was kind of a hiccup at the morgue,
停尸房♥那边我们遇到了点小困难
so we had to improvise.
所以我们就随机应变了
The results of which
结果可能
might be slightly upsetting, but...
让人有点小难受 但是...
What is that?
那是什么
Melissa and Carol found this for me.
梅丽莎和卡萝尔给我找来了这个
It's for surgery students.
是给外科学生用的
It's got, like, guts and skin
它有内脏 皮肤
and appendix-- every-everything I need.
阑尾...有我需要的一切
So you won't be needing a cadaver?
所以说你不需要尸体了
Hardly knew her. Boom.
我不认识她 好笑吧
Why, did you find one?
怎么了 你们找到了吗
No, we did... Uh, no, we did not.
没有 我们...没找到
Uh, not anywhere.
哪里都找不到
Wait, what did you guys want to tell me?
慢着 你们刚才想跟我说什么
Just that, you know, Todd, uh, was once
就是 陶德曾经
in a hip-hop dance group called the body lockers.
参加过一个叫锁尸柜的嘻哈舞社团
Yeah. Why would that upset me?
看到了吧 这为什么会让我难过
I think that's beautiful.
我觉得很棒啊
When I look at it this time,
这次再看
it doesn't upset me.
我也不觉得难过了
It's like, I don't know what I was thinking.
我之前不知道在想什么吧
'Cause it's great. Thanks, Tandy.
他跳得很棒 谢谢 坦迪
Don't worry, okay?
不用担心
It's gonna work. Gail's been practicing.
会成功的 盖尔一直在练习
I'm sorry for how things went down between us.
很抱歉我们之间变成了这样
Don't apologize.
不要跟我道歉
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没做错什么
You were just saying how you felt.
你只是说出了自己的感受
Besides, we can talk about all this when you're better.
再说了 等你好点了我们可以再谈
When I'm better.
等我好点
Hey, buddy.
伙计
I found a medicine you can't buy.
我找到了买♥♥都买♥♥不到的药
It's called laughter.
叫做欢笑
JK.
开个玩笑
How's it looking, huh?
感觉如何
He's in a lot of pain, Tandy.
他很痛苦 坦迪
Can you come here? I want to ask you something.
你能靠近一点吗 我想请你做件事
Sorry, I can't hear you. Permission to buzz the tower?
抱歉 听不清楚 我可以靠近吗
Can you get me some water?
能帮我倒杯水来吗
You want me to be the father
你想让我当你
of your unborn child?
未出世孩子的父亲
Can you get me some water?
你能帮我倒杯水来吗
Oh, water. Yes.
水啊 好
That's what I thought you said.
我觉得你说的就是这个
I will get the water.
我去帮你倒水
Yeah. Yeah.
等着我
Water coming up. Happy to...
水马上来 乐意...
Friggin' bag.
该死的袋子
Laughter.
欢笑
Oh, come on, you don't think I've thought of this,
拜托 你以为我没想过这个吗
like a million times?
我都想过无数遍了
No, I'm telling you...
不 我跟你说...
it's impossible, OK?
不可能的 知道吗
Yes, it is.
就是
Come on, there's no mission control, there's no nothing.
没有指挥控制中心 什么都没有
There's no way we can do it.
我们不可能做到的
It's impossible.
不可能做到
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
I know time is running out.
我知道快没时间了
But I'm scared.
但我很害怕
Oh, that don't look right.
看起来不妙
Okay, back to the drawing board.
再从头开始
Gail, we got to do this.
盖尔 得去手术了
Okay, I-I just need one more dry run.
再让我试最后一遍
Just-just one sec.
稍等一下
No, it's got to be now, Gail.
现在就得做手术 盖尔
Okay, I'm... You know what, I'm gonna take a quick smoke break
好 我...我稍微抽根烟休息一下
and then we're gonna go right to it.
然后就马上去做手术
Gail.
盖尔
Oh, Phil. Oh, my God.
菲尔 天啊
Oh, my God, Phil!
天啊 菲尔
Oh, farts.
糟了
You ready, Phil?
准备好了吗 菲尔
I'll take that as a yes.
我就当你默认了
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表