剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
Did you give yourself a little haircut there?
你是给自己理了个发吗
No, this is actually, uh, Mike's work.
不 我相信这是迈克干的
Hope you're not allergic to poison oak.
希望你不对毒藤过敏
I'm gonna get you back.
我一定会报仇的
This has got to stop.
这事儿必须停了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Carol... I'm sterile.
卡萝尔 我不育
I want you to put Tandy's baby inside of me.
我想让你帮我怀上坦迪的孩子
You've got it.
没问题
**I don't know you*
*我不认识你
**But I want you*
*但却想和你在一起
**All the more for that*
*更进一步地了解你
**Words fall through me*
*但却无法言说
**And always fool me*
*总是欺骗我
**And I can't react*
*我无法回应你
**You have*
*你已经
**Suffered enough*
*承受了无尽的苦难
**And warred with yourselves*
*还与自己进行了斗争
Yeah, at least they're not fighting anymore.
至少他们不会再打架了
Could they not fight somewhere else?
他们就不能去别的地方打吗
They've sang this song, like, six times.
他们这首歌♥都唱了 六次了吧
The movie is called, Once!
这个电影叫《情难独奏》[一次]好吗
**Take this sinking boat*
*乘着这只将要沉的船
**And point it home*
*回家
**We've still got*
*我们还有
**Time*
*时间
**Raise your hopeful voice*
*扬起你那充满希望之声
**You have a choice*
*你还有选择
**You made it*
*你已经做了决定
**Now*
*现在
That was great!
太棒了
It was really great.
我也觉得
You want to do another one?
你想再唱一首吗
Sure, what are you thinking?
好啊 你想唱什么
"Falling Slowly?"
《缓缓落下》
I'll go "Falling Slowly," Yeah. Sure.
那就唱《缓缓落下》 没问题
**I don't know you*
*我不认识你
**But I want you*
*但却像和你在一起
I... can't, I can't.
我受不了了
I finished my drawing.
我画好了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's really, uh, something.
这画真是 言之有物啊
Yeah, it's a stork
这是一只鹳
dropping a baby into our eager hands.
它正把一个婴儿抛给迫切的我们
Well, that's funny.
真有意思
That looks like a little baby version of Todd,
这看起来就像是婴儿般陶德
even has the little mustache there.
你看 它还有那个小胡子呢
We should talk.
我们需要谈谈
I think there may still be a way for us to have a baby.
我觉得我们可能有办法怀上孩子
Really? How?
真的吗 你说
Well, I took a little initiative, and I talked to Todd,
我主动和陶德谈了谈
and he graciously agreed to be a sperm donor for us.
他慷慨的同意为我们捐赠精♥子♥
Oh, my God, that's great.
天哪 这真是太棒了
Okay, I'm so relieved.
这样我就放心了
I just, I thought for sure you would be angry
我以为你会很生气呢
about another man performing the nasty with me.
毕竟有别的男人要和我做羞羞的事
W-wait, uh, t-the nasty?
等等 什么 羞羞的事
I-I-I thought we were talking turkey baster here, Carol.
卡萝尔 我以为你只是让他提供精♥子♥
Statistically speaking,
从统计学上来说
the best way for Todd's product to gain purchase in my egg
让陶德的精♥子♥和我的卵子结合的最好办法
would be the old-fashioned way.
就是传统的那种方法
Don't you think you should have asked me about this first?
这种事情你难道不应该先和我商量吗
I mean, this is you having sex with Todd.
你这可是要和陶德啪啪啪呢
Well, there is Mike.
还有迈克
No, absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
My own brother, Carol?
我亲弟弟啊 卡萝尔
Well... re-enter Todd.
那就还是陶德好了
Pun intended.
双关哦
I don't know, Carol,
我不知道 卡萝尔
and first and foremost, I don't know
首先 我不知道
if i can stomach letting another man at your privates.
我不知道我受不受得了让别的男人和你啪啪啪
But, man, we really do want a child,
但是我们确实很想要个孩子
and it's a dead end street with my guys.
这真是个死胡同
Although what if you somehow fell for him.
万一你一不小心爱上他了呢
you're not gonna fall for Todd.
怎么可能会爱上陶德嘛
But he is on kind of a roll.
但是他运气真的超级好的啊
No... I can't think that way.
不 不能这样想
This is a chance to keep civilization going.
这是让文明得以延续的机会
Let's do this, Carol.
那好吧 卡萝尔
Really?
真的吗
Let's have Todd put my baby in you.
让陶德帮你怀上我的孩子吧
**Your melody*
*你的旋律
**I'll sing it*
*我来唱
**Now*
*就在此刻
That was great. Yeah.
唱的真是太好了 是啊
Should we do another one?
要再唱一首吗
Yeah, what do you want to do?
好啊 你想唱什么
Well, I-I mean, I'd do "Falling Slowly."
我肯定唱《缓慢落下》啊
Yeah, okay.
好啊
There we go.
来吧
So, Carol and I are getting a divorce.
卡萝尔和我要离婚了
What? What are you talk--
什么 你说什么
I thought you guys were doing great.
你们俩感情不是挺好的吗
Oh, we are, never better,
我们是啊 好得很
but, you know, she's getting married to Todd.
但是 她要嫁给陶德了
What? Hold on, I-I-I feel like I'm missing something here.
什么 等等 肯定有什么我不知道的隐情吧
Oh, yeah, y-uh, we're having a baby.
是啊 我们要生孩子了
Wildly lost at this point.
我更不懂了
Okay, I-I-it'll be my baby, but it's Todd's.
是我的孩子 但是是陶德的
In space, you get disoriented,
在太空中 人会混乱
but I feel like this is like...
但是我现在觉得这情况有点
You know I'm sterile, right?
你知道我不育 对吧
I did not know that. I should have led with that.
我不知道 我应该先说这个的
Yeah, no, that's a pretty natural opener, yeah.
是啊 这样开题的话挺正常的
A-anyway, big time blanks down there,
就是 我每次都打的空炮
like, extremely sterile.
就像是断子绝孙的那种不育
So, Carol is marrying Todd?
所以 卡萝尔要嫁给陶德了
Yeah, 'cause they... they're gonna have sex,
是啊 因为他们 他们要啪啪啪
so that means they have to get married.
这样一来他们就得结婚啊
She's very old-fashioned in that way.
她是个非常传统的人
You know what, I kind of love her for that.
你知道吗 我挺喜欢她这点的
Yeah, me too. Yeah, I mean, I've never told her but...
我也是 我虽然从来没告诉过她 但是
You've never told her you loved her?
你从没跟她说过你爱她
No.
没有
You got to do that. You got to get on that.
你得去告诉她啊 你得说你爱她啊
Yeah, oh, no, no, I will,
我会的
I'm just, uh, waiting for the-the perfect time.
我只是在等待最好的时机而已
Anyway, so quick divorce,
所以我们会很快离婚
marriage to Todd, impregnation,
她嫁给陶德 怀孕
divorce from Todd, re-marriage to me, birth.
和陶德离婚 和我复婚 分娩
Yeah, well, that's-that's really nice of Todd to do that.
陶德同意这么做真是个好人
He's a good dude.
他是个好兄弟
No, that's a... that's a... that's a... yeah.
是啊 真是 真是
Yeah.
是啊
You know, I-I-I would've asked you,
我本来想问问你的
but, you know, Carol...
但是 卡萝尔
is a little...
觉得有点
uncomfortable with it. Understood, yeah.
不太方便 我理解
I-I wanted it to be you.
我本来是希望你来的
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表