剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
And in a way,
所以呢
Phil does, too.
菲尔也是
Okay? He's not perfect.
他是不完美
But who among us is?
但我们中有谁是完美的吗
There's an old expression, uh, that says,
有一句古话说得好
"Let he who is without sin
身无负罪
cast the first stone in a glass house."
才可责难他人
Okay, I don't need another Tandy talk.
行了 我不想听坦迪说话了
Okay, Melissa, why don't we start with you, then, huh?
好 梅丽莎 要不就从你开始吧
This is a woman
你身为女人
who strongly and forcefully tried to hit on a married man.
曾经想尽办法想勾引一个已婚男人
That's me.
就是我
I absolutely did not. ?You did.
哪有的事 有
You told me you were horny, and that is a solid hit-on.
你说你很饥渴 这绝对是勾引
And, look, Carol, you are fully justified
卡萝尔 你也没权利
to throw that rock at her horny little head,
指责她勾引我
but here's why you won't.
原因就是
'Cause you lied to this entire group
你欺骗过大家说
about me being dead.
我已经死了
Why are you bringing that up?!
为什么要提这件事
Just proving the point
我只是想说明
that none of us are without sin, okay?
我们没有人是没犯过错的
Bacon, teen pregnancy.
培根 未成年怀孕
I'm 25.
我都25了
Wait, you're judging Erica for getting pregnant?
慢着 你因为艾瑞克怀孕指责她吗
No, the exact opposite!
不 刚好相反
And I'm gonna not-judge you next, okay?
我下一个不指责你 好吗
'Cause I know what you did, Gail.
因为我知道你做过什么 盖尔
And there are some people at this table
而且我们在座的人当中
who are not gonna be very happy with it.
有人会对此很不高兴的
'Cause I know that you...
因为我知道你...
barfed in the humidor.
在保湿器里呕吐了
I did not.
我才没有
Gail, it was tortilla chips and chardonnay!
盖尔 那里面明明就是玉米片和夏敦埃酒
I did not knowingly barf in the humidor.
我没有故意在保湿器里呕吐
Gail, you got to clean that up. What?!
盖尔 你得清理干净 什么
This comes from the girl who's never once done the dishes?
你一个从没洗过盘子的人还有脸说我
Whatever. I throw them out the window. Who cares?
那又怎样 我都扔出窗外了 又没人管
Well, I think maybe you should start caring
那我觉得你应该开始
a little bit more about a few things.
多关心关心一些事了
What are you getting at, Gail? Okay, you know what, let's just...
你想说什么 盖尔 行了 我们...
You know what? What? What? Calm down? Yes!
什么行了 怎么 冷静吗 对
People fight!
吵架是正常的
That's life. Grow a pair.
这就是生活 别那么怂好吗
All right, lines are getting crossed here.
行了 大家不要太过分了
Why is it that you think you're the one
你为什么总是以为
to draw the line all the time?
过不过分都是你说了算
Guess what, Erica, you're not special, okay?
我告诉你 艾瑞卡 你没那么特别
You're just pregnant!
你不就怀孕了吗
No, don't say "Pregnant" 'cause Melissa might flip out!
不要提怀孕好吗 梅丽莎会发飙的
Screw you, Todd. See, out the window.
你去死 陶德 看 暴露本性了吧
What do you know about anything anyway?
你又知道什么
You're drunk by 10:00 a.m.
早上十点你都是醉着的
How dare you?
你胡说什么
I wake up at 11:00!
我明明十一点才起床
Look at who started the whole damn thing!
是谁没事找事啊
You just like to fight!
你就是想吵架
You're the one that's always yelling back and forth...
是你一直大吼大叫...
Friggin' idiot.
臭傻♥逼♥
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Well, uh, I brought the bull back.
我把公牛找回来了
Was that too many tranqs?
镇静剂是不是下重了
Eh, he'll be fine.
不会有事的
Hey, everybody.
大家好
Can you give me a hand?
能帮我一下吗
What do you need?
什么意思
Well, I said I was gonna go find the bull,
我说过等我找回公牛
then come back and get in the stocks.
我就继续回去受罚
So help me get in the stocks.
所以你去帮忙把我锁起来
I thought you were lying about all that stuff.
我还以为之前你是骗我的
I was.
是的
Now help me get in the stocks.
快帮忙把我锁起来吧
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Just sit down.
坐下吧
Eat with us.
一起来吃吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
It looks good.
看起来不错
♪ Just a perfect day ♪
♪又是完美的一天♪
♪ Feed animals in the zoo ♪
♪在动物园喂动物♪
♪ Then later a movie, too ♪
♪然后再看场电影♪
♪ And then home ♪
♪然后回家♪
♪ Oh, it's such a perfect day ♪
♪真是完美的一天♪
♪ I'm glad I spent it with you ♪
♪能跟你一起度过真好♪
♪ Oh, such a perfect day ♪
♪真是完美的一天♪
♪ You just keep me hanging on ♪
♪是你让我坚持下去♪
♪ You just keep me hanging on ♪
♪是你让我坚持下去♪
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表