剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
I made tea, sorry.
我泡了茶 抱歉
Oh, you just needed some milk.
你只是需要喝点奶
Now you can take a little nap.
喝了奶快睡一觉吧
You can do it, little baby.
你可以的 小宝宝
Hey, Todd, got a sec, hon?
陶德 有时间吗 亲爱的
Uh, we want to talk to you about something.
我们想跟你说件事
Yeah, we talked,
我们谈过了
and we think we want
我们觉得
to give this whole thing a go.
可以试试你说的事
Ha, ha, very funny.
哈哈 好好笑
Friggin' Abbott and Costello, here.
你们是在跟我演《两傻双人秀》吧
No. No, seriously.
不是 我们是认真的
We're in.
我们愿意
Oh, my God.
天啊
O-okay, n-now, just t-to be clear,
好吧 我们说清楚
we're talking about this, y... right?
我们是在说这样...是吧
But not this.
而不是这样
Just this.
只是这样
Oh, just... yeah. Yeah, just this, just this.
只有这样 没错
Right.
好
Okay, well then,
好 那好
let's make this official.
我们正式一点
Melissa, Gail, make me the happiest man in the world.
梅丽莎 盖尔 让我成为世上最幸福的男人吧
Oh, uhuh. What, are you frigging high?
不是 搞什么 你疯了吗
Yeah, I, well, I got,
好吧 我...
I got a little ahead of myself there, didn't I?
我有点操之过急了 是吗
Yeah, you did.
没错
Group hug?
一起抱抱
Yeah, that's okay. No harm in that.
这个可以 这个没问题
Yeah, sure.
是啊
Frigging no-show turds.
竟然放我鸽子
They don't show up.
他们竟然不来
Specific invitation, 6:00.
我说的很具体了 六点开始
6:00.
六点
Here we go. All right.
快来 好
Hey, look!
快看
It's Queef Richards of the Blowing Stones.
有大明星
Yeah!
耶
Well, where have you guys been?
你们怎么才来
Mike threw a pre-party
迈克办了个预热派对
and we got a little preoccupied.
我们有点抽不开身
I've been waiting here for, like, three hours.
我都等了你们有三个小时了
Oh, sorry, Dad.
抱歉 老爸
What do you guys think?
你们怎么看
Should we go back to Mike's party? Yeah!
我们要回去继续迈克的派对吗 好啊
Ah, we could. Wait, wwwait.
可以啊 慢着慢着
I can't believe you guys fell for my old whiny, dweeb routine.
真不敢相信你们竟然上了我一哭二闹的当
I was kidding.
我开玩笑呢
Hey, okay, let's get this show on the road, huh?
我们开始表演吧
Queef Richards, good one, bro.
大明星 这个好 哥们
I'm still getting used to this smoke machine,
我还在适应这个烟雾机
but that is all right,
但没关系
because I'm very used to the rock and roll machine.
因为我特别熟悉摇滚机器
Hello, Los Angeles!
你好 洛杉矶
Hey, this first one goes out to all the survivors out there.
第一首歌♥送给所有幸存者
It's a little homage to my favorite BJ of all time.
这是对我最喜欢的BJ致敬
Brent Junkins?
布伦特·詹金斯吗
Oh, Mike, very funny.
迈克 好好笑
No, an even better BJ than that,
不是他 比他更棒的一个BJ
Billy Joel.
比利·乔尔
Two, three, four...
二三四
**All alone, oh, my Lord, then you saw my billboards*
*孤身一个人 突然就看到我的广♥告♥牌
**You came to Tucson 'cause of me*
*因为我你们来到了图森
**I was Phil, now I'm Tandy*
*我是菲尔 现在我叫坦迪
**Met Carol at a camp*
*在一个营地遇到卡萝尔
**Melissa next, oh, what a champ*
*然后是梅丽莎 真是走运
**Todd, Gail, Erica*
*陶德 盖尔 艾瑞卡
**Then new Phil, rest in peace*
*然后是已经安息的新菲尔
**Kicked out of Tucson*
*被赶出图森
**Found a group in Malibu*
*在马里布找到了大伙
**Pitbull's yacht blown away*
*皮普保罗的游艇都炸飞了
**What else do I have to say?*
*我还能说什么
**We didn't start the fire*
*不是我们放的火
Very funny, Mike.
好好笑 迈克
**It was always burning*
*但大火一直烧
**Since the world's been turning*
*自从世界发生巨变
**We didn't start the virus*
*病毒不是我们的错
Mike! Stop it, okay?
迈克 你停下好吗
Look, this is my time.
现在是属于我的时间
You had your time yesterday.
昨天你已经做过焦点了
Wh...I-I-I-I'm just screwing around,
我就是闹着玩玩
having a little fun.
开心一下
Look, we get it.
我们知道
All right, you're cooler than me.
你比我酷
And smarter.
比我聪明
And funnier and more fun.
比我风趣幽默
And you had a cooler job than me
你之前的工作比我的酷
and you got all the ladies.
美女们都跑去你那里了
Well, you're not perfect, Mike.
你并不完美 迈克
Okay, you got your faults.
你也有犯错的时候
Yeah, you're so vain.
你特别自负
Yeah, tell them about your nose job.
跟他们说说你做鼻子的事
I didn't have a nose job.
我没有做鼻子
I broke my nose and had to have surgery to fix it.
我鼻子断了然后做手术矫正好了
That's all he's talking about.
就是这么回事
Well, it sounds like a nose job to me.
我觉得你那就是做鼻子了
Yeah, well tomato, to-mah-to.
好吧 西红柿番茄
To-mah-to.
番茄
Or how about, how about your senior thesis, huh?
那你的毕业论文呢
Perfect Mike here had to switch colleges
完美的迈克因为抄袭被发现
'cause he got busted for plagiarism.
所以不得不换了大学
Uh, yeah, no, th... th... that's true.
这个啊 这是真的
Not lyin' there.
他没说谎
And how about Nana?
奶奶呢
Oh, my God.
天啊
Our grandmother was dying,
我们的祖母快不行了
and our whole family was with her,
我们全家人都在陪着她
and this guy went on a kayaking trip.
这家伙却去独木舟旅行了
Yeah, well, you know, uh, you're right.
是 你说得对
No, I wasn't there.
我是没陪着她
Well, I was.
我陪着
Okay, I think I'm going to go home.
好吧 我先回家了
No, no, no, no. Hey, no, it's all right.
不不不 没事
I'm okay, I'm, I'm, I'm going to go home.
我没事 我先回家了
I'm going to go home. Burn.
我先回家了 赢了
Yeah. Good burn.
你赢得漂亮
Looks like we're even now.
现在我们扯平了
No, no, we're pretty far from even, bud.
没有 还差得远呢 哥们
What a square, huh?
天道轮回
We're all circles, huh?
苍天饶过谁
I'm, I'm tired and it's time.
我也累了 该回去了
What? Don't let this sourpuss bring down the party.
搞什么 不要让那个讨厌鬼毁了我们的派对
Yeah, that was all you, dude.
是你毁了派对 伙计
Where you going?
你们去哪里
It's a frigging party.
这是派对啊
This is crazy.
你别胡闹了
You owe your brother an apology.
你应该向你弟弟道歉
I owe him an apology?
我应该向他道歉
He came all the way down from space
他刚从太空大老远回来
and you've been nothing but mean to him.
你却一直对他百般刁难
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表