剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
You got it, Skidmark.
没问题 飞机残液
And so it begins.
开始了
You snuck it in there.
你这个坏人
Oh, God.
天哪
Listen, all that stuff I said at the beach,
听着 我在沙滩说的那些话
please, just forget I said it.
你忘了吧
Yeah, you were all over the place on that one.
是啊 你可真是四处留情
Probably, you should have told me
也许你该私下告诉我
about Melissa privately.
你和梅丽莎是个什么情况的
And you know, the whole "Big Love" thing,
还有那个三妻四妾的事
that was maybe not the best recovery.
你那样做可不是最好的办法
No, I see that now.
是啊 我现在知道了
Uh, big whiff.
烂透了
Total misfire.
真是失败
Just please know how sorry I am.
我只想告诉你我真的很抱歉
You guys talking about Todd's proposal?
你们是在说陶德之前的提议吗
Yup.
是啊
Yeah, I'm gonna to pass, Todd.
我就算了吧 陶德
Yeah, no, I wa... I was just telling Gail,
不是 我刚才正在告诉盖尔
big whiff, total misfire.
烂透了 真是失败
You think?
你知道了
Yeah.
是啊
All right, see you later.
那好吧 回见
Just so you know, I don't think I'm going to be up for your four-way.
我只想告诉你 我不会跟你玩四人行的
Yeah, I'm not getting any takers on that, so...
是啊 没人赞同我 所以
Yeah, well, when you say,
是啊 当你和一个人说
"Will you marry me?" to someone,
你愿意娶我吗
and then the other person says,
结果那个人说
"No, but do you want to be in a four-way with me?"
不 但是你愿意和我玩四人行吗
I mean... Yeah, no.
我想说 是啊 不可能
Big misfire, whiff.
完全失败 烂透了
Yeah.
是啊
See you around, Casanova.
回见了 花心情圣
Right on.
好
Well, we ran out of blankets,
我们的毯子用完了
but I was able to find a towel in the hamper.
但我在礼品篮里找到了一条毛巾
Oh, that's fine.
那就行
Yeah.
好
Thanks so much for understanding the whole lodging situation.
非常感谢你能理解你现在寄人篱下的状态
You know, it would just be weird for you to stay in Phil's room.
你也知道 要是让你住在菲尔的房♥间会很奇怪的
You know, it's kind of a shrine right now.
那地方现在就是个神堂
Hey, I get it.
我明白
I don't want to muck anything up, you know?
我不想搞砸任何事情
Yeah, and of course,
当然 还有
that couch is taken 'cause
这个沙发也有人占了
Todd called dibs on that a while back.
因为陶德之前已经说过了
You know about dibs, right?
你知道说过是什么意思吧
You know, when someone calls for something, you can't have it?
当一个人说要什么的时候 你就不能强占了
Sure. Yeah. Yeah.
当然了
You sure there's nowhere else inside that I could sleep?
你确定室内没有别的地方我可以睡吗
No, you know nothing with a view of the stars, at least.
没有 至少你在这里可以看到星空
You know, and since I know how much you like to talk
鉴于我知道你有多喜欢
about space and stuff all the time,
聊太空那些事情
I thought that, you know,
我就觉得
this would probably be the best fit for you.
这地方最适合你了
Yeah, night-night.
安安哦
Burn.
干得漂亮
Good night, Skidmark.
晚安 飞机残液
Good night.
晚安
Hey, there's my sexy Skidmark.
我性感的飞机残液回来了
Carol, please.
卡萝尔 别这样
You must be so happy that your brother's here.
你弟弟来了你肯定很开心吧
Oh, over the friggin' moon.
是啊 开心炸了
Well, it looks like our family's already growing, huh?
看来我们的家族又扩大了 对吧
I always pictured it'd be
我总是想着
with a baby instead of an adult man,
会是一个孩子 而不是个成人
but, wow, God's plan, you know?
但 天意谁知道呢
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
In all the excitement,
我弟弟来了大家都很激动
we never got a chance to talk about my balls.
我们都没能好好谈谈我蛋蛋的事
Now look, I know how badly you wanted this.
听着 我知道你有多想要个孩子
I'm, I'm sorry that I'm shooting blanks.
我很抱歉让你的愿望落空了
Na-huh. Don't you be sorry about that,
别这样 你不必感到抱歉
because maybe I'm shooting blanks, too, huh?
说不定我也不行呢 对吧
Maybe we're a couple of Hollywood stunt people,
也许我们俩就是一对好莱坞特技演员
just shooting blanks.
打出的全是空弹
Carol,
卡萝尔
I'm sure you're very fertile.
你肯定没问题的
I mean, you have so many periods.
你经期没完没了的
I do.
没错
I'm the problem here.
我才是问题所在
You're never the problem.
你永远不会是问题所在
I mean, you are the problem, sometimes,
虽然你有时候是总是惹麻烦
but not in this, okay?
但不是这方面
Listen, Skid,
听着 小飞机
I did not marry you so we could have a baby together.
我嫁给你不是为了一起有个孩子
I did the first time,
我一开始是这样
but not the second time, okay?
但后来不是了
I married you 'cause I want to be with you.
我嫁给你是因为想和你在一起
You're the bee's knees.
你最棒了
You're the bee's knees,
你才棒
and the femur, and the gastrocnemius,
你最棒 你超级棒
and the whole bee leg region.
全世界你最棒
Why don't you come over here
你怎么不过来
and give me a little sting?
用你的小棒棒扎我一下呢
Little sting? Carol.
小棒棒吗 卡萝尔
Okay, almost average size sting.
好吧 正常尺寸的棒棒好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, so then I was like, wait a second,
然后我就说 等等
if this is the American flag,
如果这是美国国旗
then, I think I put my pants on that asteroid.
那我好像把裤子留在那个小行星上了
No!
不会吧
It's so great being around people again.
能再和人生活在一起真是太好了
It really is, sorry that..., I know that's...
真的 很抱歉 我知道这
Oh, look, it's Skidmark.
飞机残液来了
Hello, Skidmark.
你好啊 飞机残液
How's that Skidmark.
你们好
Good morning, Phil, how are you?
早上好啊 菲尔 你还好吗
Good morning.
早上好
How the heck did you sleep, bud?
你睡得如何 老弟
Uh, out there?
在外面吗
Um, yeah, yeah, I mean, okay.
还行啊
I think I'm just still on space time.
我似乎还没从太空的时差调回来
Mike, that's so funny.
迈克 太有趣了
Oh, wait, were you up in space?
等等 你之前去过太空吗
Oh, I almost forgot because I hadn't heard you
我都差点忘了 因为我有五秒钟
mention it in, like, five seconds.
没听你提起了
Burn.
干得漂亮
Well, maybe some of the poop from your underwear
可能你内♥裤♥上的屎
got stuck in your ears.
糊住了你的耳朵吧
Burn.
干得漂亮
You know what? I got something to show you.
你知道吗 我要让你看看
No, no, Tandy, stop it.
不 坦迪 住手
Now that's where my butt usually lays against my underwear.
通常我的菊花是放在内♥裤♥的这个位置
Look at that, huh?
看看
Do you see anything?
看到什么了吗
There is nothing in here. You're right.
这里什么也没有 你说得对
Look at this. You're right.
你给我看好 你说得对
And you guys, I invite you to look at this as well.
还有你们 我也邀请你们看看
No, we don't need to. No, Tandy.
不 我们还是不看了 不 坦迪
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表