剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth.
《最后一个男人》前情提要
To Gordon. Easy come, easy go.
敬戈登 好好来 安心走
You told them I was dead?
你跟他们说我死了
People always remember the dead fondly.
人们总是在人死了之后才想起他的好
What a godforsaken tool.
他真是个混♥蛋♥啊
Phil broke up with Erica and kissed me on the beach.
菲尔跟艾瑞卡分手了 然后在沙滩上吻了我
Someone's coming back to life today.
今天有人要死而复生了
So he really has changed?
他真的变了吗
Freeze!
不许动
I just came here to say I'm sorry.
我只想跟大家说声对不起
This is gonna blow over.
这事会过去的
Can somebody please bring me some water?!
有人能给我拿点水吗
Please? I'm so thirsty.
求你们了 我好渴
Come on, please?
求你们了
It's like a friggin' desert in my mouth.
我的嘴里已经变成了一片沙漠
Oh, my God. Oh, Melissa.
天呐 梅丽莎
Oh, my God, thank you so much.
天呐 太感谢你了
Oh, you're an angel.
你简直是天使
You're an angel.
你是天使
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, God, uh, uh, Melissa,
天 梅丽莎
no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
不不不 等等 等等
No, Melissa, Melissa, I...
不 梅丽莎 梅丽莎 我...
God!
天
Oh, hey, Phil.
你好 菲尔
Top of the morning.
早上好啊
So you like playing with guns, huh?
你喜欢玩枪是吧
No, no, no....
不不不
No! My gun was unloaded.
不 我的枪没上膛
I would've never hurt you guys.
我绝对不会伤害你们的
Phil!
菲尔
What are you doing!
你在干什么
Hey, Carol.
你好 卡萝尔
Relax. Blanks.
冷静点 是空弹
Boys.
真是的
You scared me, man. God, look,
你吓死我了 伙计 天
I'm a different person, okay?
我已经不一样了
I've changed. I really have.
我变了 真的
Well, I hope so... for your sake.
希望如此 为你自己好
Gonna need a change of pants.
我要换一条裤子
Maybe some underwear, too.
也许还得换个内♥裤♥
And some shoes... for sure.
而且肯定还要换鞋子
Okay... he's been in here long enough.
他已经在这里够久了
Can we let him out now?
我们能放他出来了吗
No.
不行
He needs to be punished.
他需要接受惩罚
But this is medieval, okay? It's cruel. Carol,
但这简直是中世纪的酷刑 卡萝尔
he held us up at gunpoint.
他用枪挟持我们
With an unloaded gun to deliver heartfelt apologies.
用没上膛的枪 来表达诚挚的歉意
Look, I meant everything I said.
我说的一切都是真的
I care about you guys.
我很在乎你们
You had a gun, in our face!
你拿着枪指着我们
Tandy, I swear to God, man, if I...
坦迪 我对天发誓 如果我...
Todd, calm down.
陶德 冷静点
So we're really doing this?
那我们真的要这么做吗
Is this who we are now?
我们沦为那种人了吗
Carol, he did the crime-- now he's got to do the time.
卡萝尔 他犯下了罪行 就得服刑
Okay, look, I propose one week
我提议把他
of solitary confinement in the workout room.
在健身房♥中关一星期禁闭
Got to say I disagree with that wholeheartedly.
我得说我打心眼儿里反对这个主意
Agreed. Don't you think that's going a little overboard, huh?
同意 你不觉得这有点极端了吗
You think it's going overboard? Yeah.
你觉得这样就过分了吗 是啊
'Cause I think it's staying on the ship.
我觉得这应该还算好的
One week of solitary confinement?!
一星期的禁闭
For what I did?! Yeah.
就因为我做的那些吗 是啊
Well, I say how about two?
我提议关两个星期
Or three? Or four?
或者三个 四个也行
Do I hear five? Yeah, you do--
有人说五个吗 有啊
from the man in the stockade! Sold!
被关的那位先生提议的 成交
Five it is!
那就五个
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Like Phil said, I did the crime, I got to do the time.
正如菲尔所说 我犯了罪 我就要服刑
Okay, look, I really have changed,
我真的变了
and I'm excited to prove it.
我非常想证明这一点
Phil?
菲尔
Don't you mean Tandy?
你是想说坦迪吗
Guys, over the last six months,
过去这六个月
Carol's gone back to calling me Phil again,
卡萝尔又开始叫我菲尔了
and I have absolutely loved it.
我非常喜欢这个名字
Okay? After all, it is my given name.
毕竟这是我的教名
But I'd like to request that I go back to Tandy.
但我提议还是继续叫我坦迪吧
It seemed helpful for you guys, and that's important to me.
对你们来说也方便 你们的便利我就开心了
Please don't worry, we were never gonna call you Phil.
别担心 我们绝对不会叫你菲尔
Yeah, you are such a Tandy.
你绝对就是坦迪
Okay. Five weeks solitary confinement it is.
好吧 那就五星期的禁闭
Now we're talkin'.
这才像话
Okay? Like Phil said, I did the crime, got to do that time,
正如菲尔所说 我犯下罪行 就得服刑
and that is nonnegotiable.
这一点是毋庸置疑的
Hey, Phil!
菲尔
Don't you mean Tandy?
你是指坦迪吗
Fine. Tandy.
好吧 坦迪
Why's the door locked?
为什么把门锁了
Carol, this is my jail-- I'm being punished.
卡萝尔 这是我的监狱 我在服刑呢
And it wouldn't be much of a punishment
要是我能随便跟你们往来
if I was able to fraternize with the general pop.
这还算什么惩罚
But they were gonna let you out in one week.
但他们本来准备一星期就让你出来
Why are you making it harder on yourself?
你为什么要自讨苦吃呢
I've always taken the easy way out,
我以前一直在走捷径
and I don't want to do that anymore.
我再也不想那样了
I did the crime, got to do that time.
我犯下了罪行 就得服刑
You know, C to the T.
小卡是这么和小坦说的
You sure about this?
你确定要这样吗
Look, go have fun and don't worry about me.
去玩吧 别担心我了
For the next five weeks, I got a new wife,
接下来五个星期 我有新的另一半
and her name is Lady Justice.
名字叫正义女士
This cheese is for which to die, Todd.
这个乳酪简直让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥ 陶德
I am in hog heaven.
我简直进了美食天堂
Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it, Carol.
很高兴你能喜欢 卡萝尔
I am so sick of eating canned foods, you guys.
我再也不想吃那些罐头了
Ugh, I know. I ate a can of tomato paste yesterday
我知道 我昨天吃了一罐七月份
that expired in July.
就过期的番茄酱
That's nothing.
这不算什么
I ate a whole jar of rancid olives that expired in 2014.
我吃过一罐2014年过期的臭橄榄
They were actually pretty good.
其实味道还真不错
Well, with everything expiring,
所有东西都开始过期了
that cow's gonna be our main food source soon, so...
那头牛会成为我们主要的食物来源 所以...
we got to keep her happy.
咱们得哄好它
Treat her like a queen.
让它享受皇家待遇
Where is she, by the way?
顺便一提 它在哪儿呢
We put a shock collar on her.
我们在它脖子上安了一个电击环
Yeah, we set up a little perimeter
我们设了一个活动范围
so if she wanders too far she gets a little zap. Little zap.
所以它如果晃太远就会被电一下 电一下
That's nice.
真不错
Anybody want some more wine?
有人想再来点酒吗
Let me think.
我想想
Uh, yeah.
好啊
All right, I'm on it, I'm on it.
行 我去倒 我去倒
Melissa, can you cut me off a slice of that cheese?
梅丽莎 你能给我切一块那个乳酪吗
This one? That one, yeah.
这个吗 那个 对
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表