剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man On Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
To gordon. Gordon.
敬戈登 敬戈登
Easy come, easy go.
好好来 安心走
Todd, will you marry me?
陶德 你愿意跟我结婚吗
Phil. Phil.
菲尔 菲尔
Oh, my God.
天哪
I love you, bud.
我爱你 伙计
Captain mike miller, signing off.
麦克·米勒上尉 离开
Air lock engaging.
气闸打开
Oh, my God.
我的天
Hey, little guy.
你好呀 小家伙
I'm Mike, Mike Miller.
我叫麦克 麦克·米勒
Okay, it-it says here
上面有写
it could be appendicitis,
可能是阑尾炎
but it could be just gas.
但也可能就是胀气
It isn't gas.
绝对不是胀气
Well, we need to do our due diligence here.
但我们还是得检查
Will you try to blow out a fart for me?
你能放个屁吗
Hey, bud, how about a real quick fart?
兄弟 你就赶紧放个小屁吧
Just anything you got.
随便放点什么都行
It isn't gas.
说了不是胀气
Okay, you don't have to get upset.
不要毛躁嘛
He's in pain.
他很痛苦
Well, I am just running through the checklist here.
我也是按上面说的做的啊
I don't see any of you chuckleheads
我可没看见你们这群笨蛋
doing anything to help.
有帮什么忙
Maybe we should get him some flat ginger ale?
不然给他喝点无泡的姜汁饮料吧
Carol, come on, flat ginger ale makes you fart?!
卡萝尔 有点常识号♥码 那会让人放屁的
We need to focus here.
我们现在需要专注一点
We're talking beans, we're talking broccoli.
我们说的是豆子 我们说的是花椰菜
Anything in the cabbage family.
十字花科的食物好吗
Ginger ale sounds good.
姜汁饮料不错
Uh, Carol, What's the eta on that ginger ale?
卡萝尔 姜汁饮料什么时候送到
Okay, should we elevate his feet a little bit?
我们要不要把他的脚抬起来一点
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! No!
对不起对不起 不要啊
Gail, what about aspirin?
盖尔 用阿司匹林行吗
I-I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
Vicodin. Vicodin?
维柯丁[止痛药]呢 维柯丁
Vicodin! I have vicodin in my room.
维柯丁 我房♥间里就有
Here, take my hand, braheem.
抓着我的手 兄弟
Nobody touch his hands!
谁都不准碰他的手
Gail, do something!
盖尔 做点什么啊
I'm not a freakin' doctor!
我他妈又不是医生
I am just a chef from a three-star restaurant
我只是北卡罗来纳州威明顿的
in Wilmington, North Carolina,
一家三星酒店的厨师而已
so shut your friggin' cake holes!
你♥他♥妈♥就闭上嘴吧
Suge, I am really gonna need you to blow a fart out for me.
亲爱的 你真的需要放个屁才行
I don't know. Should we talk about the, uh,
我想说 我们现在该谈谈
you know, the proposal or...?
求婚什么的...
Uh, Todd, we have bigger fish to fry.
陶德 我们现在有更重要的事要做
Help me look for these pills.
帮我看看这些药
Yeah, I-I know, I just...
我知道 我只是...
I wanted to make sure you were okay.
我只想确定你没事
Why wouldn't I be?
我为什么会有事
Just know I never meant to hurt you.
我从没想过伤害你
So it's a no?
所以你这是拒绝我咯
You didn't hear?
你没听到吗
No, that... That's fine though.
不 不过没关系
Yeah, uh, I just kind of threw it out there.
我就是想说一下
I was... I-I was expecting a no,
我早就 我早就料到你会拒绝
so it's not a... real big deal.
所以 没关系的
Either way.
不管怎样
You sure?
你确定吗
Totally.
当然
You're awesome.
你真是个好人
You're awesome. Yeah, you are.
你才是 你是个好人
Go, go, go, go.
快去吧 快去吧
Take these to phil, I'll keep looking for more.
拿着这些药 我继续找找
Okay.
好的
Okay, so the symptoms of appendicitis
阑尾炎的症状是
are lower right-side abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea,
右下腹绞痛 恶心 腹泻
inability to pass gas, fever,
无法排气 高烧
a sense that you might feel better
感觉自己大便后
after passing stool.
可能会好转
Do any of these apply to you?
这些和你的感受一致吗
It's appendicitis.
就是阑尾炎
Okay, so what are our options?
我们该怎么办
We really only have one.
只有一个办法
Somebody's got to take it out.
有人得把它切了
What happens if we don't take it out?
如果不切了它会怎样
It says here, "Failure to remove a ruptured appendix
上面写着 无法切除破裂的阑尾
results in death," like, a hundred percent of the time.
会致死 百分之百的那种
I am not liking those odds, guys.
我不喜欢这种可能 伙计们
Take it out.
切了它
I guess this one falls to our ersatz doctor.
看来只能靠我们的冒牌医生了
Gail, Gail, Gail, Gail.
盖尔 盖尔 盖尔 盖尔
Stop it, Tandy, I'm not a doctor.
闭嘴 坦迪 我不是医生
And the Wright brothers weren't pilots
莱特兄弟也不是飞行员啊
Until they got into that plane, you know?
但上了飞机一切就自然而然了
Gail, Gail.
盖尔 盖尔
Gail, Gail, Gail...
盖尔 盖尔 盖尔
Gail.
盖尔
Gail. Gail. Take it out, Gail.
盖尔 盖尔 切了它 盖尔
Go away. Doctor is not in.
走开 医生不在家
Gail.
盖尔
You have to do this.
你必须去做这个手术
Erica, you know perfectly well
艾瑞卡 你知道的很清楚
that I never claimed to be a doctor.
我从没说过自己是个医生
Yes, I'm good for a couple of stitches or some basic CPR,
我是可以给人缝几针 会基本的心肺复苏术
but surgery?
但做手术
That is a giant hell to the no.
我绝对不行
Not happening.
死也不干
Unsubscribe.
就这样
Phil's gonna die if we don't do something.
如果我们什么也不做 菲尔会死的
Look, Erica, let's just face reality.
艾瑞卡 我们现实点行吗
No one here can fix him.
这里没人能救他
We've all been through this before.
我们之前不都经历过吗
We know the drill.
我们知道这是怎么回事
Let's just give him some kick-ass drugs
给他点药
and send him off with a smile.
让他开心上路吧
Gail, he's the father of my child.
盖尔 他是我孩子的爸爸
I'll give it a shot.
那我就试一次吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Look, Gail, I know you're scared...
盖尔 我知道你很害怕...
I'm gonna do it, Tandy.
手术我会做的 坦迪
And that's how you do that.
太好了 就是这样
Idiot.
蠢货
I can't believe I didn't see you.
真不敢相信我之前没看到你
Right there under my nose, and I just totally missed you.
就在我眼皮子底下 我却没看到你
I just missed you.
就这样错过了你
You were there all along.
你一直在那里
All right, we got to come up with a name for you, huh?
好了 我们得给你起个名字对吧
How about Wormsley? Wormifer?
蠕虫斯利怎么样 蠕虫弗呢
Dennis Rodman.
丹尼斯·罗德曼
You know?
明白吗
You get that reference?
你懂这个梗吗
His nickname was "the worm."
他的绰号♥就是"蠕虫"
Actually, I say
不如这样吧
we go with something classic.
我们起个经典款的名字
Hey, bud.
老兄
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表