剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, God. It's awful.
我真的很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我们当时正在度假
We were on holiday.
我们去了海洋公园
We went to a Sea Parks.
你知道的 海洋公园就跟海底世界一样
You know, Sea Parks like the Sea World.
当然 海洋公园
Yeah, sure Sea Parks.
就在 海狮表演的时候
It was... during the sea lion show.
火灾
A fire...
在海狮表演的时候
during the sea lion show...
在海洋公园
at Sea Parks.
火焰眨眼间就包围了我们 我们没法
The flame surround us so quickly, and we couldn't...
我们没法
We coulnd't...
哦 你没事吧
Oh, are you okay?
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
答应我 再也别提这件事了
Just promise me, we'll never talk about it again.
好 好 当然
Sure, sure. Of course...
可是... -我不想再提了
But, how the... - I don't want to talk about it!
你不会说意大利语?
You don't speak Italian?
不会
No.
那你为什么说谎
Why did you say you did?
因为他们都看不起我
No one is paying attention to me.
那你在会上说的那两句是什么意思
So what did you actualy say at the meeting?
我不知道
I don't know.
大家都喜欢猫骚味儿
厉害极了
Very impressive.
蜘蛛
他想让我和他一起开电♥话♥会议
He wants me to do a conference call with him.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
满口谎言啊 珍
All these lies, Jen.
简直跟伊♥拉♥克♥战争一样
This is exactly what happened with the Iraq war.
这算不上说谎 莫斯
It's not that much of a lie, Moss.
我一直都想学说意大利语
Because I have always wanted to speaks Italian...
而且我说的听上去也像是意大利语 所以
and I can sound like I'm speaking Italian, so it's...
听上去应该差不多
more or less the same thing.
没错 除非对方是意大利人
Yeah, except to Italian.
或懂意大利语的人
Or people who can understand Italian.
说的对极了
Exactly.
哦 老天
Oh, God.
我来帮你想想办法
I'm just gonna blue-sky this.
不知道这样能不能帮到你...
Would it be of any help, what so ever...
我在你笔记本上装个语♥音♥翻译程序怎么样
If I were to install a voice activated translation program on your laptop?
不 这主意太蠢了 太蠢了
No, Stupid idea! Stupid idea.
不 等等 语♥音♥翻译
No, no, no, no. A voice activated?
是不是只要有人说话
Is that mean someone would speak and
电脑上就会出现自动翻译的句子
the translation would appear on the computer screen?
听你这么一说
Actualy, now that you put it like that.
这说不定可以
That could work.
干得好
Well done.
这主意不错 珍
Good idea, Jen.
谢谢你
Thank you?
夹克
The Jacket!
他还穿着那件夹克
He still wearing the jacket.
你没事吧 罗伊
You alright, Roy?
是因为这件夹克吗
Is it the jacket?
应该就是这个原因
Because, it should be.
不 是因为 -什么
No. It's um... - What?
茱莉雅把那段往事告诉我了
Julia told me the story.
她父母到底是怎么死的
So, what happened?
她的父母死于一场火灾
Her parent died in a fire.
天呐 这太可怕了
Oh, God. I'm sorry, that's horrible.
是啊 是死于火灾没错
Yeah, yeah, it was a fire.
不过是在海洋公园里
At Sea Parks.
海洋公园
Sea Parks?
是啊
Yeah.
有
With the...
有鲸鱼什么的 没错
With the whales and everything, yeah...
那好吧
Well, okay.
海洋公园
Sea Parks?
火灾
A fire?
说的没错
That's right.
就在海狮表演的时候
At the sea lion show, apparently.
这种表演一般不都是露天的吗
Aren't those shows usualy out in the open?
对 没错 我也是这么想的
Well, yeah, I mean that's what I would've...
没错
Yeah.
到处都是水
Lots of water everywhere.
是啊 我想鲸鱼是需要很多水的
Yeah, I mean, I would imagine a whale need a lot of water.
在一个水量不多的地方
I don't think you can have whale in a place where
是不可能养活鲸鱼的
there isn't a huge amount of water.
能在这种地方发生火灾真是奇怪
It just seem like a weird place to go on fire.
简直是荒谬至极
It's a very weird place to go on fire.
在海洋公园发生的火灾?
A fire? At a Sea Parks?
这是我这辈子听过最荒唐的事
It's the weirdest thing I've ever heard.
不过 可能
Well, maybe...
可能那里有塑料座椅
Maybe if there were plastic seats.
那些椅子可能会...
Maybe they could go...
海洋公园里可没有塑料座椅
They don't have plastic seats at Sea Park.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
罗伊 我放假的时候
Roy, when I was on holiday...
都是成天泡在海洋公园里的
I live at Sea Park.
它是世界上最有趣 最潮湿
It's the Funnest, Wettest,
最水花四溅的地方
most splish-splashy, place in the world.
好吧 你去看过海狮表演吗
Okay, did you go and see the sea lion show?
一天三次 连续两周
Three times a day, for two weeks.
他们有塑料...
And do they have plastic...
没有 全是石头台阶
No, it's all stone steps.
石头是不会着火的
They won't went on fire.
我查过维♥基♥百♥科♥了
I've check wikipedia,
历史上根本没有海洋公园发生火灾的记载
there is no mention of a fire at any Sea Parks.
说不定她在说谎
Do you think maybe she's lying?
不可能 她为什么要撒谎
No, I mean, why would she lied?
就算是说谎
And if she was going to lie,
她干嘛要编出这么荒唐的谎话
why would she used this one?
海洋公园里发生的火灾
A fire at a Sea Parks.
我整个世界观都颠覆了
It's wrecked in my head.
如果她说她父母是溺水死的
I mean, if she has said that her parent are drowned,
我现在肯定是世界上最幸福的男人
I'd be the happiest man in the world.
可是 在海洋公园发生的火灾?
But, a fire? At a Sea Parks?
这简直... 天呐...
Well, it's just... It's just... oh...
这引出了很多问题
..It open up a lot of question..
你可以直接去问她啊 -不行
Maybe, you could ask her? - No, no, no, no.
我们永远不能再提这件事了
We can never talk about it again.
也许你可以... -不行
Well, maybe you could just... - No, no, no, no, no.
这件事一辈子都不能再提了
We can never talk about it for the rest of our lifes.
好吧 那我觉得你就
Well, I suppose you just
别再想这件事儿了
going to have to try stop thinking about it.
这也是个好主意
That's another great idea.
你火了
You're on fire.
请别介意我这个说法
If you pardon the expression.
我十分乐意拜访
I would be very happy to come and have a look.
我下周有空
Next week, is good for me.
我们很期待您的大驾光临
We're certainly looking forward to your visit.
我们迫不及待地想带领你
We can't wait to give you
深入了解参观瑞农企业
the full Reynholm Industries experience.
他说他期待与我见面
He says he's looking forward to meeting me.
再见
Ciao.
也许你才是女中豪杰
Maybe, you're the best woman.
十二个出口
Twelve exits.
总共有十二个出口
There are twelve exits.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
啥 -你对着电脑干什么?
What? - What are you doing on the computer?
打飞机
Masturbating.
今天博奈特利不是要来吗
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表