剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
Lawyers exist.
你到底想说啥
What are you trying to say?
我说不出口 就是说不出口
Oh, I can't do it, I just can't.
让我猜猜 我丈夫想把我甩了
Let me guess. My husband wants to leave me
他给了你一大笔钱
and he paid you a large amount of
让你代他来应付这个尴尬局面
money to spare him the embarrassment of facing me.
没错 但我是不会要他钱的...
Yes, but I'm not going to take the money...
感觉很恶心
I feel sick.
那是当然 你是普通人
Of course you do, you're a normal person.
你不生气吗
You're not upset?
不 因为我不是一般人
No, because I'm not a normal person.
你看 你是来说服我离婚的
You see, what you're trying to do here
但却怎么都说不出口
but can't...
如果换作是我
If the tables were turned,
我一定会开门见山
I wouldn't find it difficult at all.
事实上
In fact,
我跟他前妻就是这样见面的
it's how I met his first wife.
原来连餐具都可以食用
I didn't know these were edible too.
不能吃
They're not.
你嘟什么嘴啊
What's all that?
我今天一下午都得跟道格拉斯待在一起
I have to spend the afternoon with Douglas.
不知为啥 他把我幻想成高级律师了
Somehow I've been drafted into his legal eagle fantasy.
你以前跟他聊过天没有
Have you ever spent any serious time with that man?
他简直难以置信
He's unbelievable!
你应该听听他是怎么谈论女人的
You should hear the way he talks about women.
没错 他是挺与众不同的
Oh yeah, he's some piece of work.
简直是高富帅版的希♥特♥勒♥
He's like a sexy Hitler.
我吧 我倒不指望他把我给"烘起来"
I mean, I don't expect to put on a pedal stool,
但是拜托 至少给点尊重吧
but please, show a little respect!
不好意思 你没指望被怎么着
I'm sorry, you don't expect to be put on a what?
"烘起来"
On a pedal stool.
"烘起来"
A pedal stool?
"烘起来"是什么意思
What's a pedal stool?
就是当你觉得哪个女人特别
Oh, you know, you put women on it
值得敬佩的时候 你就把她"烘起来"
when you admire them, you know, the phrase.
是啊 著名短语 "烘起来"
Oh yeah, the famous phrase, "To be put on a pedal stool".
是"供起来"啦
"Pedestal"!
啥
What?
那个词是"供起来"
"Pedestal" is the word!
啥叫"烘起来"啊
What's a "Pedal stool"?!
你真以为有"烘起来"这个说法吗
Did you really think there was such a thing as a pedal stool?
闭嘴 谁也不是新华字典
Shut up, everyone has blind spots.
莫斯 你能帮我整理法律文件吗
Can you help me sort through all this legal crap, please, Moss?
人家不想
I'd rather not.
人家对司法系统没有好印象
I've not had good experiences with the legal system.
怎么回事
How come?
我11岁的时候
Well, when I was 11,
打坏了阳台窗户 结果我妈把我给告了
I broke the patio window, and my mother sued me.
你妈把你给告了
She sued you?
对 为了给我个教训
Yeah, to teach me a lesson.
她是一位口才很好的诉讼律师
She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
真的这样也可以?
Can you even do that,
能告自己孩子吗
can you sue your children?
是在厨房♥里进行的模拟审判
It was kind of a show trial in the kitchen.
她让猫参与旁听
She made a little gallery for the cat.
结果如何
Aw... What happened?
她胜诉了
She won.
我直到现在还在赔钱
I'm still paying costs.
把她"烘起来"啊
"Pedal stool"!
两亿一千两百万英镑
212 million quid!
你♥他♥妈♥还没睡醒吧
You can't be serious!
我们清醒的很 瑞农先生
Oh, we're quite serious, Mr. Reynholm.
这么多钱足以让瑞农企业破产啊
But that's enough to bring Reynholm Industries to its knees!
简直是完了台风又地震 天涯海角追不停啊
Bloody blast, this is up my arse!
就是这个数 没有商量的余地
That is the amount, it is not up for negotiation.
滚你个球 你们这对狗男女
Balls from hell, you shit-twins!
冷静点 瑞农先生
Calm down, Mr. Reynholm.
别他妈在这放屁 老家伙
Bollocks to be telling me to calm down, my old chap.
她要讹我二个亿 你让我冷静个屁啊
She wants 220 titty million quid and you tell me to calm down!
你收拾东西走人吧
You're fired.
我不是你的律师
I'm not your lawyer.
滚远点 我给自己辩护就行了
Piss off! I'm going to represent myself.
我不是你律师
I'm not your lawyer.
你自信满满地往那一坐
You sit there, all confident.
好吧 等咱们上了法庭
Yeah? But when this goes to Court,
你就可以乖乖闭嘴了
that's when the talking stops.
瑞农先生
Mr. Reynholm,
实际上在法庭得说的更多
there might actually be more talking in Court,
相比较而言咱现在说的
this would actually be a comparatively
仅仅是简单交流而已
small amount of talking, what we're doing here.
原来是这样啊
Oh, I see.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事没事 不然我雇你干嘛
No, no, that's all right, it's what I pay you for.
你看她 冷若冰霜
Look at her. Cold as ice.
不过我告诉你 那副墨镜之下满是恐慌
But I tell you this, behind those shades, she's terrified.
有个关于我的情况你要了解 珍...
One thing you should know about me, Jen...
一旦我要下定决心做事
When I put my mind to something,
就没有我做不成的
it gets done.
给自己辩护是我的自我挑战
Representing myself is the kind of challenge I relish.
你得做很多准备才行
Well, you'll have to do a lot of preparation.
放马过来
Bring it on!
你穿的啥啊
What's this?
西装 我亲手做的 花了我好几天呢
It's my suit. I made it myself. Took me a few days!
那你哪来时间准备庭审啊
How did you find time to prepare for the trial?
准备啥
How did I what?
瑞农夫人
Mrs. Reynholm,
你自称在你们短暂的婚姻中
you say that in the short time you were married,
你对瑞农先生来说是不可或缺的
you became indispensable to Mr. Reynholm...
此话怎讲
in what way were you indispensable?
我得给他刷牙
I had to brush his teeth.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
那不是个比喻吧
That's not an expression?
不是
No.
你拿着牙刷
You got the brush,
挤上牙膏
you applied toothpaste to it,
伸进他的嘴里
you moved it into his mouth...
然后上下地移♥动♥
and moved your hand up and down.
没错 我要不给他刷 他就不刷
Well, if I didn't do it, he wouldn't do it.
记下... "刷牙"
Make a note... "Brush teeth".
现在 你要求一笔巨额赔偿
Now, you're asking for quite a large amount.
我觉得这个数额是很合理的
I think it is an appropriate amount.
放屁
Bollocks.
瑞农先生
Mr. Reynholm.
是 尊敬的法官大人
Yes, your honour?
我要求你在法庭上
I would ask you to refrain
不要使用这种不雅的词汇
from using that kind of language in my courtroom.
请问您指的不雅词汇到底是什么呢
And which word in particular do you object to,
尊敬的法官大人
your honour?
你刚才只说了一个词
You only said one.
能重复一遍吗
Could you read it back?
"放屁"
"Bollocks".
不许重复
Don't read it back!
你为什么说这个数额很合理呢
Why do you say it is an appropriate amount?
瑞农先生给我造成了很大的痛苦
Mr. Reynholm caused me great distress.
我有资格要求赔偿
I'm entitled to some restitution.
何况 他的钱从来就没用对地方
Besides, it's not as if he ever put the money to good use.
比如他拍那部电影
As the film proves.
法官大人
Your honour,
请允许我呈上本案的重要物证
may I present the central exhibit to our case...
很遗憾 是一部色情片
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表