剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
No further questions, my lud.
有什么想法吗
Don't you have anything?
她就要把你洗劫一空了 瑞农先生
She's going to take you to the cleaners, Mr. Reynholm.
是啊 我估计也只能这样了
Yup, I suppose she will.
这是什么
What's that?
我的天呐
Oh, God.
我想我可能发现奇迹了
I think I may have found our miracle.
请问你的全名是是什么
Can you state your full name, please?
瑞蒙·弗里西提·阿维纳
Richmond Felicity Avenal.
你曾在瑞农企业工作过一段时间是吗
And you worked at Reynholm Industries for a time?
是的 四年多
I did, for over four years.
你是做什么的
And what did you do?
不知道
I don't know.
为什么离开
Why did you leave?
呐 我以前的生活一直没什么目标
Well, my life wasn't really going anywhere.
我曾是"哥特与死亡金属"社团的成员
I was part of the whole goth death metal subculture
但那没法让我高兴起来
but it wasn't making me happy.
全是些阴暗的东西
It was all a bit gloomy.
正好在那个时候我得了坏血病
It was round about that point that I developed scurvy.
听起来挺惨啊
Now that sounds unpleasant.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
得坏血病是老天赋予我最好的东西
Catching scurvy was the best thing that ever happened to me.
它迫使我认真地照了照镜子
It made me take a long hard look in the mirror.
不瞒你说 我不太喜欢镜子里的自己
And I didn't like what I saw, I can tell you that.
不光是因为牙都掉光了
Not just because my teeth had fallen out.
于是我成立了"告别非主流当老板"公♥司♥
Which is why I founded From Goth2Boss.
我能放个录像吗
Is it okay if I play a DVD?
跟本案有什么关系吗
Does it have anything whatsoever to do with this case?
没有 法官大人
Not really, Your Honour.
那你放吧
Then you may proceed.
你要去哪 勇攀高峰?
Where are you going? Is it to the top?
如果不是 为何不去?
If not, why not?
勇攀高峰吧 因你是非主流而不敢吗
Go to the bloody top! Is it because you're a goth?
你知道吗 非主流的生活质量
Did you know that goths have
是所有群体中倒数第二差的
some of the lowest life satisfaction levels
也就能比交♥警♥强点
of any subculture with the exception of traffic wardens?
所以你从没见过非主流当交♥警♥
That's why you don't see any goth traffic wardens.
非主流当交♥警♥ 简直是悲剧加惨剧
That would be a deadly combination!
我们"告别非主流当老板"公♥司♥
We at Goth2Boss work with
与英国各地的非主流合作
goths at various locations around the UK
鼓励他们参与各种积极向上的活动
to bring out their hidden potential...
以此激发他们的潜能
by encouraging them to engage in everyday, healthy pursuits
比如运动什么的
such as sports.
与一般群众相处
Mixing with other humans.
开展"笑笑更健康"互助会
Extended laughter sessions.
给你的衣橱增添色彩
Introducing colour to your wardrobe.
看看我们的成果吧 这位是黛比
Just look at these results. This is Debbie.
她以前总把手藏在袖子里去火车站乱逛
She used to hang around railway stations with her hands in her sleeves.
而现在她在孟买♥♥当上了救生员
Now she's a lifeguard in Mumbai!
"告别非主流当老板" 一切皆有可能
From Goth2Boss, you know it makes sense.
除非你不是非主流
Unless you're not a goth,
那样的话 请记住我们的名字
in which case, from Goth2Boss.
"告别非主流当老板"
Remember the name.
但是这东西跟我的离婚案
But what does that have to do with
有什么关系啊 同志
my divorce proceedings, m'kind fellow?
瑞农先生 我今天来是要告诉你
Well, Mr. Reynholm, I'm here to tell you that that woman
那个女的根本不是维多利亚·瑞农
is not Victoria Reynholm!
她的名字叫马来妮·克劳福
Her name is Melanie Crawford,
是我们"告别非主流当老板"公♥司♥的学友=
a former From Goth2Boss pupil of mine!
继续唱啊 金丝雀
Sing, you canary!
在培训过程中
Well, during our sessions,
比起改善自我 她对你更有兴趣
she seemed more interested in you than getting better.
我觉得她骨子里还是个非主流
I don't think she ever truly exorcised the goth within.
撕掉她伪装的皮肤
Scratch away that fake tan and beneath
你会发现她惨白的真面目
you'll find the purest white foundation!
那个 我刚才只是打了个比喻
Yeah, that was more of a phrase than anything.
等等 不好意思 我认错人了
Oh, actually... No sorry, that's not her!
真不好意思 我认错人了
Oh, sorry about that. That's not her.
尊敬的陪审团成员们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury.
过去几天 你们也听到了不少东西
You've heard a few things over the past few days,
这些东西基本上没给我留下好印象
none of which cast me in a particularly favourable light.
花重金拍色情片的故事
Stories of expensive sex tapes,
有关我杀了前妻的流言蜚语
rumours of me killing my first wife.
没有 没人提那件事儿
No. No-one's mentioned that.
有这么个事儿我想说几句
You know, there's one thing I do want to say.
就这么一个事儿 我...
Just one thing, that I...
瑞农先生
Mr. Reynholm?
瑞农先生 别闹了
Mr. Reynholm, please.
瑞农先生
Mr. Reynholm,
你这演技也实在是太假了
this really is the most pathetic display I have ever seen.
我能说句话吗 法官大人
May I say something, your Honour?
说呗
Why not?
躺在地上
Lying here,
假装心脏病突发
pretending to have a heart attack,
您看到的是一个绝望的男人
you see a desperate man.
我不是装的
Not pretending.
这个男人
A man who has
他将所有时间和精力
exhausted all of his time, all of his resources,
投入到一场自取其辱的官司里
on an expensive trial that has resulted in humiliation.
但是咱们别考虑他
But think not of him.
想想瑞农企业的员工们
Think of the employees of Reynholm Industries.
想想那个被自己亲妈起诉的男人
Think of the man who was sued by his mother.
想想那个连"无理取闹"都不会说的傻冒
The simpleton who thought the phrase "Damp squid" was correct.
他们才是我希望
These are the people I want
您在判决时能多考虑一下的人
you to consider when making your judgement.
瑞农并不仅仅是这个即使是装死
For Reynholm is not just the name of this ridiculous man
还不时在他以为没人注意的情况下
who keeps opening his eyes
睁开眼睛的二百五
whenever he thinks no-one's looking.
瑞农同时还是企业员工们
Reynholm is the name of the
互相扶持组成的大家庭的代名词
family his employees have found in each other.
我们都是"瑞农"人
We are all Reynholms.
伤害了他 你就伤害了...
Hurt him, and you hurt...
算了 给我七千万就行了
Oh, all right then, we'll take 70 million.
好耶
Hooray!
这玩意跟牛奶一样
I'm getting oak.
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表