剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah.
我和罗伊是大学同学
Roy and I were at college together.
是啊 你看上去混得不错
Yeah. Wow, you are looking great!
谢谢
Thanks.
你最近都忙什么呢
So what are you up to these days?
我最近忙什么呢 好难回答
What am I up to? Wow. Big question.
我是《机♥枪♥游戏》的总编辑 你听说过没
I'm the head writer for Shotgun games? Do you know them?
当然 哇塞 真的吗
Yeah! Wow! Really?
我一直玩那上面的游戏 简直棒极了
I play Shotgun games all the time. They're brilliant.
谢谢夸奖
Oh, thank you.
真是酷毙了 你是不是刚得了个奖
Wow, that is so cool. Hey, you just won an award, right?
是啊
Yes.
回见吧 罗伊
Well, see you soon, Roy.
好的
Yes.
也不问问我在干什么 拽个屁啊
Don't ask me what I'm doing, you arrogant twat.
不好意思 我不确定要来的是不是这个地方
Sorry, I'm not sure I'm in the right place.
就是这里 莫斯先生 欢迎来到8+
Oh, you're in the right place, Mr Moss. Welcome to Eight Plus.
你来了 我很高兴
You came! I'm glad.
那是罗杰·布莱克 那是史蒂文·保林
That's Roger Black. That's Steven Pawlin.
你对前任倒计时大赛的冠军很熟悉啊
You know your ex-Countdown winners.
他们为什么来这
Why are they all here?
为什么一个对加减乘除
Why, for someone who knows how to add and subtract and multiply
和数字拆换都十分在行的人
and divide lots of numbers to get one other number,
反倒不会算二加二等于四了呢
you're not so good at putting two and two together, are you?
这是8+俱乐部
This is Eight Plus!
一个专为在倒计时大赛里
An exclusive club for those gifted few
闯过八关以上的人准备的俱乐部
who make it through to eight episodes of Countdown.
你是我们的新成员
And you are our newest member.
哇 这么牛逼
Oh, isn't that nice?
谢谢你告诉我 好的 再见
Thanks for letting me know. All right. All right. Bye.
你就不感到愤怒吗 罗伊
Does it not outrage you, Roy,
作为IT部的一员
as a member of this IT department,
我 作为你的上司
that I, your head,
却无法参加周一周五的例会
is not being represented at the Monday-Friday?
关我屁事 我的邻居刚才来电♥话♥了
Couldn't give a shit. My neighbour just called.
那个凭空冒出来胡言乱语的
Turns out that window-washing
擦窗男是没办法回来取走
Willie from West Gibberish is not now going
他的神奇擦窗工具了
to be able to pick up his window cleaning bricabrac.
为什么
Why not?
他被车撞了 我真走狗屎运
Oh, he was hit by a car or something. Just my luck!
你一开始就不应该同意他把东西放你家
You shouldn't have agreed to mind it for him in the first place.
谢谢你了 珍 这话真管用
Thanks, Jen. That's really helpful.
真是个好建议
That's really good advice.
这正是我想做的事 让我们回到过去
That's exactly what I'll do. In the past!
回到上周 那件事再次发生的时候
When it happens again, last week.
我必须把它还给他
I have to give it back to him!
不能这么一直放在我门廊里
It can't just live in my hallway!
关我屁事
Don't give a shit!
不 不
No, no.
不 不 不
Oh, no! No! No!
阿利斯特 我不是擦窗户的
Alistair! I'm not a window cleaner!
阿利斯特
Alistair!
阿利斯特 我不是擦窗户的
Alistair! I'm not a window cleaner.
我不是擦窗户的 阿利斯特
I'm not a window cleaner! Alistair!
我不是擦窗户的
I'm not a window cleaner!
好吧 那间屋子里肯定有蹊跷
All right, something weird is going on in that room.
他们都穿着浴袍
They're wearing dressing gowns.
罗伊 你听我说两句不行吗
Roy, will you listen to me?
我凭什么听你的 你又不是我老婆
I don't have to listen to you. I'm not married to you.
我现在脑子里一团乱麻 珍
I've got a lot on my mind right now, Jen.
有个家伙以为我是个擦窗户的
This bloke thinks I'm a window cleaner.
他是我大学同学
Bloke I went to college with.
他现在混得很好 女朋友也很正
He's doing amazingly... The creature he was with.
可他以为我是个擦窗户的 一个擦窗户的
And he thinks that I am a window cleaner. A window cleaner!
那又如何 擦窗户也是份体面的工作啊
What's wrong with that? It's a noble profession.
除非你上份工作是冲马桶的
If your last profession was cleaning balls!
人肉他
Google him.
我试过了 他在网上没有信息
I've tried. He has no online presence.
很显然人人都在骂他
Apparently people were being
所以他注销了所有账户
rude to him so he suspended all his accounts.
他不上校内 也没有围脖
He's not on Friendface, he's not on Chitter.
听着
Listen...
如果他在网上没有任何账户
How do people expect you to track them down
我又怎么可能找到他呢
if they maintain no online presence!?
你别在自问自答了
You've both asked and answered that question.
楼上到底怎么了
What's going on up there?
你是说五号♥会议室吗
Is this meeting room five?
几周前他们装了隔音墙
You know, they soundproofed that a few weeks ago?
真的吗 怎么回事
Really? What's that all about?
道格拉斯说那里开的是高层机密会议
Douglas said it was for super secret meetings.
我也想参加高层机密会议啊
But I want to go to super secret meetings.
我真不敢相信他们开机密会议竟然不带我
I can't believe I might be missing super secret meetings.
那浴袍呢 他们为什么要穿浴袍
But the dressing gowns. Why are they wearing dressing gowns?
群♥交♥
Orgies!
不是吧
No.
可能他们因为工作出色而得到了
Maybe they're getting some kind of executive massage treatment
特别的按♥摩♥奖励
for being brilliant.
你觉得他们能得到按♥摩♥奖励吗
Do you think they're getting massages?
如果他们真的得到了按♥摩♥奖励
If they're getting massages,
我觉得他们不让我进去
I think my human rights are being abused
简直就是在侵犯我的人♥权♥
by them not letting me in.
你为啥不围条毛巾 在门口晃悠一圈
Why don't you wear a towel, hang around the door,
看看他们让不让你进去
and see if they let you in?
我也是有自尊的 谢谢你 莫斯
I have my dignity, thank you, Moss.
不 等下 这招或许管用
No. Hang on, that might just work!
我真不敢相信你居然加入了
I can't believe you've joined
这么高端大气上档次的俱乐部 碉堡了
a swanky club. It's so showbizzy!
罗伊 这儿的人当我是个人物
Roy, the people here see me in a certain way.
可能和你平时见到的我不大一样
It's perhaps not the way I've been seen outside of the club.
我希望你不要拆我的台
I'd just like you not to, you know, mention it in any way...
你懂得
you know.
当然了
Sure. Yeah.
没问题
No problem.
你好 特伦斯 来杯牛奶
Hello, Terence. Glass of milk.
去冰 -江湖大哥呢
Straight up. - Prime?
我要果汁
Ribena for me.
罗伊你呢
Roy?
我来杯啤酒 谢谢
Oh, I'll have a beer. Thank you.
无酒精啤酒吗
Alcohol-free beer, surely?
不是
No.
就上他点的东西
Get him what he wants.
但是... -就上他点的东西
But... - Just get him what he wants.
那我得出去一趟 谁帮我照看下吧台
I'll have to go out. Can somebody mind the bar?
不 算了吧
No. You know what? It's fine.
午餐时间不应该喝酒的
I shouldn't really be drinking during lunch.
我要杯可乐吧 可乐就行
I'll just have a coke. It's fine.
今晚能见面吗
Will I see you tonight?
现在不是时候 伊瓦娜
Not now, Ivana.
你上过那个小妞吗
Did you have sex with that lady?
如果你管那种疯狂又兽♥性♥的行为叫做♥爱♥
If you call that mindless animalistic rutting sex,
那我的确上过她
then yes,
我想我们做过
I suppose we did.
听上去就像是做过
That sounds like sex!
倒计时俱乐部成员是
Countdown Groupies are
所有俱乐部里最饥渴的
the most sexually voracious of all groupies,
也是最漂亮的
and the most beautiful.
我听说有人喜欢喝啤酒
I hear someone likes drinking beer.
这是私人包厢 负一
This is a private booth, Negative One.
那也算名字
Is that a name?!
这是私人俱乐部 文曲星
This is a private club, Word.
文曲星 真搞啊
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表