剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
它用的是什么操作系统啊?
What kind of operating system does it use?
是... 围死他
It's... Vista!
我们死定了
We're going to die!
你试过重启了吗
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
什么
What?
你试过重启了吗
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
什么
What?
你试过重启了吗
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
我刚赢了100块
I just won 100 quid.
好吧 稍等
Okay. Hang on a second.
你怎么还在这 你怎么还不跑啊
Why are you still here? Why haven't you run away?
别这样罗伊 我们是一个团队...
Come on, we're a team, I could...
等等 我可以自己跑是吧
Wait, I could totally run away, couldn't I?
还是没用
It's still not working!
哦 这是围死他的常见问题
Oh, this is a very common problem with Vista.
我可以修 我可以修好它 罗伊
I can fix this. I can fix this, Roy!
一切都会没事的
Everything's going to be okay.
好吧 你给我过来
Right. Come here, you.
等我回来
Wait for me!
有客服电♥话♥吗
Is there a customer support number?
侬好 需要帮萨忙伐
Allo! How can I be of assistance?
你好 能帮你些什么
啥
What?
呢個就喺我嘅故事
So, that's my story.
雖然唔喺乜好往事 但喺就咁多
It ain't a pretty story, but it's the only one I've got.
如果你哋呢班仆街仔唔聽話
And if you bozos don't buckle up and fly right,
呢個就喺你哋嘅下場 明唔明白啊
it'll be your story too, capice?
这就是哥的故事
这虽然不是什么好故事 但也就仅此一个
如果你们这些小家伙不乖乖听话
这就是你们的下场 懂?
莫里斯·莫斯完成了三小时社区服务 并被禁止继续收看《大设计》
由于炸♥弹♥危机 道格拉斯·瑞农忘记了炒掉珍的事
因此本·建德森的提议并没有实施
最终发现可疑包裹里藏着孩子的气球 并给了罗伊一点小小的恐慌
侬刚各则册组弹额电脑有门题?
You say you've been having problems with this particular bomb disposal computer?
你说这个拆弹电脑有问题?
啥
What?
你得小心点
即使微小的动作都有可能引爆♥炸♥弹
我估计主机链路已经失效了
你不如关掉机器人
让那个人赶紧逃命算了
当心滴
You must take good care,
老小额动作都可能娘组弹爆卒
as the slightest movement can initiate the detonator procedure.
窝过则自机连路已经瑟摇了
Seems to me like the domain link is incapacitated,
要么侬关特机器宁
so perhaps you could try turning off the robot,
叫各额宁豪扫逃命算了
and then get the man to run away quickly?
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表