剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
What are we doing?
我们在流浪
We are loitering.
我们在购物
We are shopping.
我们身无分文 所以只能流浪
We don't have any money, so it's definitely loitering.
信不信由你 半小时之内我们就会被请出去
Mark my words, in half an hour, we shall be asked to leave.
是珍
Oh, It's Jen.
你好啊 珍
Hello, Jen!
你们在哪呢
Where are you?
我们... 午餐吃的时间比较长
We're just sort of taking a long lunch sort of thing.
再长也不能吃到现在啊
You can't take a long lunch sort of thing!
他们给我发了一份调查问卷 今天就要完成
I've been sent an e-mail questionnaire, have to do it today!
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这根本不是本·建德森的派对
It wasn't Ben Genderson's thing,
这是我们的派对 然后又发生了一些三观俱毁的事
it was our thing. And then it was some scary thing,
现在他给我发了一份关于工作的问卷
and now he's sent me a questionnaire about my job
可是我的电脑无法工作
and my computer won't work!
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你能装的再像一点吗 那句话我是不会说的
Is that the best you can do? I'm not going to say it!
不 别挂 别挂
No! No, no, no! No, no, no!
该死的罗伊
Goddammit, Roy! I didn't
我翘班可不是为了来这逛什么屌♥街的
bunk off so I could do some flipping perusing!
我想要一尝禁果的滋味 罗伊
I want a taste of the apple, Roy!
我想去一咬机器老虎的尾巴
I want to bite the electric tiger's tail,
然后骑着它直至这个屌♥世界的尽头
and ride it till the end of the mother flipping line.
你能不能冷静点 莫斯
Will you just calm down, Moss?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在偷东西
I'm shoplifting!
你简直是疯了
You've just gone insane!
我从未感到如此焕然一新
I've never felt so alive!
我们得把东西还回去
We need to get this stuff back!
好吧 他们发现了 我们撤
Okay, they're on to us. Let's just go.
表现的自然点
Erm, act normal.
你哪根弦搭错了 你到底变成了谁
What is wrong with you? Who are you?
我也不清楚
I don't know any more!
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
不 这次没用了
No, that's not going to work!
好吧 跑 快跑
Okay, run! Run, run, run!
快点 加油
Come on! Come on!
技术支持请拨 0909 87900222
你好 请问是否需要技术支持
Hello. Do you wish for technical assistance?
天呐 我讨厌语♥音♥菜单
Oh, God, I hate these!
你说什么
Sorry?
啥
What?
你竟敢这样跟我说话
How dare you speak to me like that?
不好意思 能帮我接技术支持吗
Sorry. Can I have technical assistance, please?
正在帮你接通 贱♥人♥
Putting you through. Cow.
侬好
Allo?
你好
Hello?
侬好 需要帮萨忙伐
Allo. How can I be of assistance?
你好 能帮你些什么
你说啥
What?
需要帮萨忙伐
How can I be of assistance?
能帮你些什么
我买♥♥了你们的笔记本电脑
I've got one of your laptops.
可它一直显示载入中
It won't get past the loading screen.
你重启过电脑没有
侬重启故电脑了伐
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
嗯 可以给我换个客服吗
Yes. Look, is there someone else I can talk to?
别人现在没空
别人宜在么空
There is no-one else available.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你的电脑是什么型号♥
侬额电脑是萨型号♥
What model do you have?
我的电脑是什么型号♥的? -是
What model do I have? - Yes.
应该是零跃的
It's a Zubion, I think.
是零跃啊 这个型号♥一直有毛病
似零跃啊 各则型号♥也直册毛病额
Ah, the Zubion. I have to say, we have been having problems with the Zubion.
侬勒该开机额辰光 揿删除似似看
Can you press delete while starting up?
你在开机的同时按下删除键试试
我没听明白
I didn't get that.
麻烦你在开机的时候按下删除键
麻烦弄勒该开机额辰光揿删除键
Can you press delete while starting up?
完了 这下更听不懂了
No. That was worse somehow.
好吧 麻烦
Okay. Can...
麻烦
Can?
没错 麻烦弄揿
Yes. Can you press...
麻烦你按下
Can you press.
删除键
Delete.
删除键 麻烦我按删除键
Delete. Can I press delete?
勒该
While.
了解?
Wheel?
勒该
While.
乐观?
Whhhheeeel?
勒该 当
While. Er...during!
当 是"当"啊尼玛
While! While.
没错 勒该
Yes, while!
好
Yes.
勒该开机额辰光
Starting.
侬好
Allo?
快点罗伊 加油 我们快到了
Come on, Roy! Come on! We're nearly there!
没用的
It's no use.
我不行了 我们又下去了
I can't. I can't. We're going down again!
这已经是第几次了
How many times is that now?
这简直太荒唐了 我再也不爬了
Oh, this is ridiculous! I don't want to do this any more!
好吧 好吧
Oh, all right. All right.
你们刚才在电梯上干嘛
What was all that about?
啥
What?
你们不应该在电梯上胡搞 走吧
You shouldn't be messing around on those things. Go on.
别再回来了 我记住你了
Don't come back here. I know your faces now!
翘班真是个愚蠢的主意
Bunking off was a terrible idea.
你简直失控到了极点
I mean, you were completely out of control.
你就这么喜欢看《大设计》吗
Do you even like Grand Designs?
那是当然
Yuh!
你得把DVD送回店里去
You'll send those DVDs back to the shop.
好吧 对不起 罗伊
Okay. I'm sorry, Roy.
没关系 我们还是回去上班吧
It's okay. Okay, let's just try and get back in to work,
希望没人知道我们翘班了
and hopefully nobody will have noticed we were away.
我的天呐
Oh, my gosh!
是个机器人耶
It's a robot!
我从没见过开在大街上的机器人
I've never seen one in the wild before.
你从哪来啊 伙计 你家哪里的
Where've you come from, fella? Huh? Where do you come from?
我们可以收留它吗 罗伊 如果没人认领的话
Can we keep him, Roy? I mean, if he doesn't belong to anyone?
我不知道它在这做什么
I just don't understand what it's doing.
真是太奇怪了 这玩意到底是什么
I mean, this is weird. What is it?
莫斯 -干嘛
Erm... Moss? - What?
快离它远点
Get away from it.
为什么
Why?
你好啊 珍
Hello, Jen!
是机器人耶
It's a robot!
闪开
Get away!
什么
What?
闪开 离它远点 那里有炸♥弹♥
Get away! Get away from it. There's a bomb!
你说啥呢
What are you saying?
那袋子里有炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb in the bag!
我觉得这可能是拆弹机器人 罗伊
I think this might be a bomb disposal robot, Roy.
我知道
I know.
我们应该离它远点
We should move away from it.
没错 是应该离远点 可是我动不了了
Yes. We should. But I don't seem to be able to move.
什么
What?
我动不了了
I can't move.
什么叫你动不了了
What do you mean, you can't move?
就是动不了了
I can't move.
你必须离开啊 罗伊
You have to move, Roy.
我走不了
I can't move!
我这里出了点问题
I'm just having a couple of problems with it.
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表