剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
It is, I'm afraid, a sex tape.
色情片
A sex tape?
哪一部
Which one?
外星飞船好像撤下了它的防护罩
The alien craft appears to have dropped its shields.
谢谢你 女版契柯夫
Thank you, Female Chekhov!
女版苏鲁 把对方的船长传送过来
Female Sulu, beam their Captain aboard.
但是... 船长... 你确定吗
But... Captain...are you sure?
她受伤了 她可能需要我们帮助
But she's hurt, she may need our help.
吉姆 即使她受伤了
Jim, even if she's injured as you say,
但未经过相关研究
I can't do an examination on a new species
我是无法给异族做检查的
without proper research.
麻♥痹♥的♥ 吉姆 我只是个性感大夫
Damn it, Jim, I'm a sexy doctor,
不是性感科学家
not a sexy scientist!
女版苏鲁 执行命令
Female Sulu. You have your orders.
看来咱们的好大夫觉得
Perhaps the good doctor thinks
拯救外星族人不属于希波克拉底誓言的范畴
certain alien species do not fall under the Hippocratic oath.
我从未拒绝过治救病人
I have never refused treatment to a patient,
女版史波克 这你是知道的
Female Spock, and you know that!
我认为看到这就可以了
I think we've seen enough.
法官大人 我反对
Your Honour, I object!
精彩的部分马上就开始了
There's a brilliant bit coming up.
瑞农先生 你准备好
Mr. Reynholm, are you ready
与瑞农夫人进行交叉质询了吗
to start your cross-examination of Mrs. Reynholm?
准备好了法官大人 但我保证
I am, your Honour, but rest assured,
这只是简单质询
it will be a normal examination.
完全没有"交"或者"叉"的打算
I am not in any way cross.
你是维多利亚·瑞农 对吗
You are Victoria Reynholm, are you not?
瑞农先生
Mr. Reynholm,
这一点我们已经确认了
we have already established that.
我建议你不要生搬硬套
Might I suggest that you try less to do an impression of a lawyer
从电视上看来的律师那套
you once saw on the television
尽量把你案子简明化
and make your case as simply as you possibly can.
所言英明 博学的法官大人
Wise words, my learned clerk.
维多利亚
Victoria,
你已经阐述了关于我的事实
you've spoken about the real me,
我想
and I think
是时候让大家听听关于你的事实了
it's time we heard a little about the real you.
你是否承认...
Isn't it true, that you...
你曾是男人这个事实
Used to be a man?
我否认
No.
你说是不是真的
It isn't true, you say?
不是真的
It is untrue.
那我说的是谁
Who am I thinking of?
我想你说的是艾普瑞尔
I think you mean April,
跟你打过架的那个女人
the woman you had a fight with.
我问完了 法官大人
No further questions, my clerk.
啥
What?
你这整个案子就靠那一个问题吗
Your entire case rested on that?
没错 法官大人
Yes, your Honour.
不是 等等 瑞农先生
No, wait, Mr. Reynholm,
你不能就这么算了
you can't leave it at that.
法官大人
Your Honour,
请允许我跟我的公♥关♥经理商量片刻
may I confer with my relationship manager?
啥事儿啊 珍
What's up, Jen?
你得争取点时间重新准备个正当的辩词
You've got to request more time to prepare a proper defence.
法官大人 我能上前跟你说个事吗
Your Grace, may I approach the bench?
你刷牙了没
Have you brushed your teeth?
没有
No.
那你别过来
Then you may not.
法官大人
Your Grace,
我需要准备一份正当的辩词
I need to prepare a proper defence.
我刚才说的都是胡编乱造的
The one I just did there was rubbish.
是的 他是挺与众不同的
Yes, he's some piece of work.
我们在瑞农企业工作都感觉很愉快
We're all very happy at Reynholm Industries.
你的证词都属实吗
Are you telling the truth?
是的
Yes.
那你怎么这么不自在呢
Then why are you so ill-at-ease?
这个吗...
Well...
如果你一定要问的话...
If you must know...
我最近刚上过法庭...
I was in a court myself very recently...
事实上就是这个法庭
This very courtroom in fact,
我在这儿起诉了一位退伍老兵
where I gave testimony against a former soldier who...
他在给我做按♥摩♥的时候
I was having a massage
亲了我屁♥股♥ 法官大人
and he kissed me on my bottom, Your Honour.
我知道了
I see.
我相信你能理解我不自在的原因
I'm sure you can understand my discomfort.
你还好吗 可以继续吗
Are you all right? Can you continue?
我可以继续 谢谢
I can continue. Thank you.
听你那么说
The way you tell it,
你的老板像是个优秀楷模啊
your employer sounds like a paragon of virtue.
没错 此外我还想指出一点
That's right. And further more, I would like to say at this point that
我认为这个案子简直就是"无泥取闹"
I think this whole case to be a damp squid.
谢谢 我问完了
Thank you, no further questions.
等等 我还有一个问题 法官大人
Oooh! I have one more question, your Honour.
问吧
Yes?
你刚才说啥
What did you say?
什么
What?
你刚才说这案子是什么
What did you say the case was?
能复述一遍吗
May I have it read back please?
我认为这个案子简直就是"无泥取闹"
"I believe this entire case to be a bit of a damp squid."
"无泥取闹"
"A damp squid?"
啥意思啊
What does that mean?
珍 这是个成语
Oh, Jen, it's an expression.
意思就是说 我认为
It means that I believe
这个案子的情况 大家都心知肚明
that everything that's been said in this case, everyone already knew.
但是你说的是"无泥取闹"
Yes, but did you say "Damp squid"?
没错
That's right.
你是不是想说 "无理取闹"
Did you not mean, "Damp squib"?
不是 就是"无泥"
No, it's "Squid".
"无理"是什么玩意
What's a squib?
不是"无泥" 胡闹跟泥巴有啥关系啊
It's not "Squid". Squids are already damp!
所以才有这个成语嘛
Hence the phrase!
法官大人 请说句公道话
Your Honour! Please!
确实是"无理"
It is "Squib".
我不得不说说你了 都三十来岁人了
I must say, I find it extraordinary that you, a man in your early 30s,
怎么文化水平还这么低
could have reached this point
连个成语都说不好
in your life without knowing that it is "Squib".
我记得是"无泥"啊
I think it's "Squid".
我问完了
I have no further questions.
不 你等会儿
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait!
没有其他问题了
That will be all.
谁也不是新华字典
Everyone has a blind spot!
我说了 我问完了
I said that will be all!
你名字叫莫里斯·莫斯 是吗
Your name is Maurice Moss, is it not?
你名字叫莫里斯·莫斯 是吗
Your name is Maurice Moss, is it not?
不好意思 比较紧张 没错
Sorry, bit nervous... So... Yeah...
有气泡 气泡太多
Fizzy! It's very fizzy.
有气泡 全是气泡
It's fizzy. Gone fizzy.
妈的 怎么回事
Ow, come on!
有电 那玩意带电
That's electric. That's electric in there.
刚才电着我了
Just got a shock.
你名字叫莫里斯·莫斯 是吗
Your name is Maurice Moss, is it not?
不是
It is not.
不好意思 没错 对不起
Sorry, yeah, sorry, sorry.
我妈起诉过我
My mother sued me.
别紧张 慢慢来
Relax. Take your time.
尽量把问题回答清楚就行了
Try to answer the questions as clearly as you can.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my love.
你名字叫莫里斯·莫斯 是吗
Your name is Maurice Moss, is it not?
椅子 椅子有毛病
Chair. It was the chair's fault.
我问完了 法官大人
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表