剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
Word! True dat!
简直笑死人了
True dat, innit.
我在这的代号♥是文曲星
My name is Word here.
罗伊 拜托
Roy, please.
对不起 对不起 负一
I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Negative One.
听说你要字母的运气不错
Heard you been catching some nice letters.
我和别人得到的是同样的字母
I get the same letters as everyone else.
居然被你蒙中了顺序 是吗
Good when they fall in the right order, though, innit?
别激动 先生们
Steady, gentlemen.
嘭
Boom!
别理他 在莫斯没来之前
Don't mind him. Negative One was quite proud of being
负一一直以头号♥拼词手自居
our best speller until Moss came along.
我们的饮料来了
Ah, our drinks.
我能说句话吗
Can I just say...
我在这儿玩得开心极了
I am having a great time!
喂 你们 把音乐关掉
Hey, y'all. Turn the music off.
把音乐关掉
Turn the music off!
他想干什么
What's he up to?
也许我们的新冠军
Maybe our new champion would
打算当着大家面露一手
like to test his skills out on the street.
他在邀请你挑战街头倒计时
He's challenging you to a game of Street Countdown.
绝不能接受 太危险了
You cannot accept. It's too dangerous!
你敢不敢啊
Well, what do you say?
还是你怕在
Or is you worried you is going to show yourself up
女朋友面前丢脸啊
in front of your girlfriend?
他把罗伊当作你的女朋友
He's calling Roy your girlfriend.
这是对我们8+俱乐部的极大侮辱啊
Within the walls of Eight Plus, that's a definite diss.
算你走运 我"女朋友"去方便了
You're lucky my "Girlfriend" has gone to the toilet.
你到底接不接受挑战
Is you going to answer me or what?
不 我们说好的 过去的事过去了
No! We promised those days were over.
不要再搞街头倒计时比赛了
No more unlicensed Street Countdown battles!
我没问你
I didn't ask you.
我问他
I asked him.
如何
Well?
什么是街头倒计时
What is Street Countdown?
和一般的倒计时比赛差不多
It's more or less the same as normal Countdown,
只不过在大街上举♥行♥
except we play it on the street.
听起来不危险啊
That doesn't sound that dangerous.
外面很冷的
It can get quite cold.
我常年穿保暖内衣
I always wear thermals.
那你就没问题了
Ah, then you're probably fine.
我还站在这儿呢
Hey, I is still standing here.
你敢不敢 小子
What do you say, newbie?
我是来着喝奶和揍人的
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.
而我刚好把奶喝完了
And I've just finished my milk.
欢迎来到街头倒计时比赛
Welcome to Street Countdown!
街头倒计时比赛的第一条规矩
First rule of Street Countdown
就是你应该试着
is that you really must try
向更多人宣传它
and tell as many people as possible about it.
这真的是个很好玩的游戏
It's a rather fun game and
人越多越好
the more people we tell about it the better.
怎么回事
What the f...?!
人都去哪了
Where is...everyone?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 莫斯
Hello? Moss?
伊瓦娜
Ivana?
有人吗
Hello?
里面的人呢
Hello in there!
尼玛...
Oh, for f...!
喂 哥们儿
Oh, hey! Hey mate! Mate!
能帮个忙吗
Could you do me a favour?
你是只擦大窗户 还是也接外活?
So do you just do big windows, or do you do call outs?
怎么 你看我像是上门给你擦窗户的人?
What, did you think I would come round and do your house?
不 不 没那么想
No. No. Didn't think that.
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
喂
Oh, hey!
阿利斯特 阿利斯特
Alistair! Alistair!
是我
It's me!
阿利斯特
Alistair!
我不是擦窗户的
I'm not a window cleaner!
喂
Hello?
我不是擦窗户的
I'm not a window cleaner!
我得走了
I've got to go.
我...
I'm...
我不是擦窗户的
I'm not a window cleaner!
那个家伙 他以为我是擦窗户的
Oh, that bloke. He thinks I'm a bloody window cleaner!
我不是那个意思...
Not that there's...
这是个体面的工作
it's a noble profession.
就只能开这么快吗 好吧
Is this as fast as this goes? Yeah.
辅音
Consonant.
元音
Vowel.
元音 嘭
Vowel. Boom!
我再要个辅音
I'll take a further consonant.
辅音 听见没
Consonant, you get me?
我这次要个元音
I'll take a vowel this time.
我要他要的 元音
I'll have what he's having... vowel.
我再要个辅音
I'll have another consonant.
给我个又香又甜的辅音 听见没
Give me one of dem sweet, sweet consonants, you get me?
我来个简简单单的辅音 谢谢
I'll take a consonant, plain and simple, thank you.
我要个更甜美的元音
I'll take an even sweeter vowel.
我要个普通的元音 谢谢
I'll take a regular vowel, please.
我觉得
Yeah, I think...
要的字母够多了吧
I think that's probably enough letters, yeah?
十八个
18 letters.
我从没见过这么多的
I've never seen so many!
他就是上天注定的那位
He is the one.
你们干啥去了
What happened to you?!
别打岔 这是街头倒计时史上最长的单词
Shh! This is the longest word yet on Street Countdown.
和平常不同的是...
Unlike normal Countdown, you see, what happens...
关我屁事
I don't care.
负一
Negative One?
十二个
12.
莫斯你呢
Moss?
十六个
16.
负一 你的词是
Your word, Negative One?
ENORMOUSNESS
Enormousness.
我想用一个笑话来说出我的答案 可以吗
I shall give my answer, if I may, in the form of a joke.
还真是不走寻常路啊
This is most irregular.
负一一个人坐在空房♥间里 叫什么?
What do you call Negative One sitting alone in an empty room?
我不知道 负一一个人
I don't know. What do you call Negative One
坐在空房♥间里叫什么?
sitting alone in an empty room?
OVERNUMEROUSNESS
Overnumerousness!
盖尔斯
Gyles?
没错 那是个单词 而且笑话也说得通
Yes, that is a word! And the joke does make sense.
好 我们开始
Okay, let's go!
没错
Oh, yes!
该死
Shit.
五 六 七...
Five, six, seven... Ah!
珍 你也来玩了啊
Jen, you've joined us.
是的 我来了
Yes, yes, I have!
你穿的这身不适合啊
You're not really dressed for it.
我想穿得和往常一样 这样多出点汗
Thought I'd wear normal clothes and work up a real sweat.
牛逼 看不出你竟然这么能折腾
Hardcore. There's me thinking you didn't have it in you.
好的 那我们加大强度
Right, now let's take it to the max.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
喂 喂 阿利斯特
Hey! Hey, Alistair!
上帝啊 我总算联♥系♥上你了
Oh, God, I can't believe I got you!
你最近如何
How are you doing?
不 我是罗伊啊 你好
Yeah, no, it's Roy. Yeah, hello.
听着 阿利斯特 我只想说
Listen, Alistair, I just wanted to say,
我不是擦窗户的
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表