剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
IT狂人 第四季 第二集
终极倒计时赛
你打算卖♥♥多少钱
So, how much are you asking for?
免费 你想要什么统统拿走
Oh, nothing, just take whatever you want.
我不想让这些
I don't want to start
破烂玩意儿堆满我的房♥间
cluttering up the place with old stuff, you know?
新家就该有个新家的样子
That's what this new place is about,
我打算彻头彻尾地改变自己
I want to totally reinvent myself.
从现在起 一切都将焕然一新
From this moment on, everything is going to be different.
你好 IT部 重启过没
Hello, IT, have you tried turning it off and on again?
我成功了 我成功了
I did it! I did it!
我被录取了 -不是吧
I've been accepted! - No!
发生了什么
What's going on?
我被录取了 我申请了 他们说没问题
I've been accepted! I applied, they said yes!
谁说没问题 你在说什么
Who said yes? What are you talking about...
莫斯 你发什么抖啊
Moss, you're shaking!
麻烦来个辅音
Consonant, please.
B
B...
麻烦 再来个原音
And a vowel, please.
尾字母是A
And lastly, A.
下面开始倒计时
And here's the Countdown clock.
好的 让我们来看看结果 杰瑞米
All right, let's see what we've got. Jeremy?
六个字母
Six.
莫里斯你呢 -九个字母
And Maurice? - Nine.
杰瑞米 你的六个字母是什么
Jeremy, what's your six?
TENANT
Tenant.
莫里斯你呢
And Maurice?
其实它本身就是个单词...
It actually already is a word...
TNETENNBA
tnetennba.
天呐 真的吗 你能用这个词造句吗
Good heavens, really? Could you use it in a sentence for us?
早上好 那个TNETENNBA真漂亮
Good morning, that's a nice tnetennba.
有人跟我说过
Someone reminded me early, you
你还没拼过少于八个字母的单词呢
haven't yet got a word less than eight letters.
你太牛了
It's quite extraordinary.
看来你距离获得我们的
You really do look like you're on your way
倒计时茶壶大奖近在咫尺了
to winning that Countdown teapot.
没有冒犯你的意思 杰瑞米
No offence, Jeremy.
你是谁 -需要我帮你擦窗户吗
Who are you?! - Want me to do your windows?
什么 什么 我听不清你说什么
What?! What?! I can't understand you.
就像这样 伙计
There we are, mate.
不 不
No! No, no!
别再擦我那窗户了
Stop cleaning my windows!
我想上厕所
I want to go to the toilet.
我听不清你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
好吧 我听不懂你在说什么
Yes, yes. Okey-dokey. I can't understand what you're saying.
好吧 再见
Okay, then. All right, bye-bye.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你把自行车推进来干嘛
Why are you bringing the bike inside?
什么 不 你要去哪
What? No! Where are you going?!
你要去哪啊
Where are you going?
你把自行车放我这干嘛
Why do I have your bike?
后来 当他走的时候
And, then, when he leaves,
他把所有工具都扔在我的公♥寓♥了
he just leaves all of his stuff in my flat.
什么东西
What stuff?
他用来擦窗户的破玩意
All his window cleaning bollocks,
梯子 自行车 所有东西
the ladder, bike, everything.
现在还放在那儿呢
It's still there!
什么 在你公♥寓♥里?
What, in your flat?
是啊 他再也没回来过
Yeah. He never came back.
他是怎么进去的
How did he even get in?
他还挺有说服力的
Well, he was very persuasive.
我觉得
I think.
我不知道怎么再联♥系♥上这家伙
Well, I don't know how to get in touch with this guy.
他的东西把我家门廊堵得严严实实
His stuff is cluttering up my hallway.
我已经被迫贴小广♥告♥了
I've had to start putting these up.
这是你的自行车吗 请把它拿走吧
我老妈总是说 大门万万开不得
My mum always says, you should never open the door.
这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
没被开过的门才是快乐之门
An unopened door is a happy door.
所以无论谁来敲我们家的门
So we never answer ours
我们都不会开的
when someone knocks.
那你们就在那儿干坐吗
What, so you all just sit there?
没错
Yes.
所以门铃一直响 你们就干坐在那儿?
So the doorbell goes and you all just sit there...
直到那个人走掉吗
until the person goes away?
是的
Yes.
如果那人有重要的事呢 如果有好消息呢
What if it's important? What if it's good news?
这可是伦敦 珍 天上是不会掉馅饼的
This is London, Jen. It's not someone with cake!
除非那馅饼是狗屎和刀刃做的
Unless that cake is made of dog poo and knives!
过会儿再聊吧 我得去开部长例会了
Laters. I'm going to zone out at the heads of department meeting.
那些会你不是躲还来不及么?
I thought you were trying to avoid those.
我也不能老拿内存出错当借口啊
There's only so many times I can say there's a RAM emergency.
有人吗
Hello?
什么事
Yes?
你好 我能进去吗
Hello. Can I come in?
干嘛 -什么
Why? - What?
你要进来干嘛
Why do you want to come in?
不是在这开部长例会吗?
Isn't this the heads of department meeting?
每周一周五 还是改时间了?
Every Monday and Friday? Or has it changed?
不 没错是这儿
No, no, yes, it is.
你有几次没来是吧
You've missed a few though, haven't you?
是啊 内存坏了
Yeah, there was a RAM emergency.
办公室内存太多了
The...office had too much RAM.
是这样 会议的主旨
Okay, well you see the nature of
发生了一些变化
the meetings has changed somewhat
这可能对你不太公平
and it wouldn't be fair on you.
你得补点功课才行
There'd be a lot of catching up.
好吧
Oh, okay!
好的 谢谢 珍
Okay! Thanks, Jen!
他们不要我了
They don't want me.
他们不想让我参加周一周五的例会
They don't want me at the Monday-Friday!
我以为你讨厌例会
I thought you hated those meetings?
我确实讨厌开例会
I did hate those meetings
可他们也不能不让我参加啊
until they didn't want me at those meetings.
现在我爱死例会了
And now I love those meetings.
还有五分钟 莫斯先生
Five minutes, Mr Moss.
谢谢你 费尔
Thanks, Phil.
竟然爱吃小饼干
A fan of tiny biscuits.
你总是给人无限的惊喜
You are full of surprises.
请继续 我不想打搅你
Please, don't let me stop you.
我喜欢胃口好的男人
I like a man with appetite.
这就是你能走到今天的原因
It's what got you this far.
不好意思 我认识你吗
Sorry, do I know you?
他们现在管我叫江湖大哥
They call me Prime.
我曾经有另一个名字
I had another name, once.
但现在不用了 哈罗德·唐
I no longer go by it. Harold Tong.
没错
That's right.
我是第十六届倒计时大赛的冠军
I won year 16 of Countdown.
我是第十六届倒计时大赛茶壶的获得者
Yes, it was I who won the 16th Countdown teapot.
我们梦寐以求的茶壶啊
The teapot we all crave.
你也渴望拥有它吧
You crave it too.
你的眼神出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Your eyes betray you.
这家伙倒是很淡定啊
He has spirit, this one.
但我好奇 你是否
But do you have the spirit
有志向成为终极冠军呢
to become an ultimate champion, I wonder?
你是想和我合影还是怎么样?
Do you want to get a photo together or something?
我来只是为了给你这个
I came only to give you this.
这是什么
What is it?
罗伊
Roy?
天呐 这不是阿利斯特吗
Jesus! Alistair, hey!
好久不见
Long time no see!
是啊
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表