剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
Isn't Bernatelli today?
你怎么不准备准备
Shouldn't you be preparing?
小意思 莫斯
No, I think I'm okay, Moss.
我学会了一些基本对话
I've learn a few conversational basics...
他来了之后我只要打开这宝贝软件就行了
so when he gets going, I just fire up this baby.
我想在开会的时候精神焕发
I do wanna feel refreshed though, at the meeting,
所以我现在要去睡几个小时
so I'm gonna to sleep for a few hours.
你午饭就吃这个啊
Is that what you having for lunch?
一大盆土豆泥
A big pile of mashed potatoes.
我乐意
I fancy it.
这是个海洋公园对不对
It's a Sea Parks, isn't it?
你用土豆泥做了个海洋公园
You're building a Sea Parks out of mashed potatoes.
总共有十二个出口 莫斯
There are twelve exits, Moss.
十二个出口啊
Twelve exits!
而且里面只有200个人
For only 200 people.
此句原意为"你不是电影《第三类接触》中的罗伊·纳瑞"
罗伊·纳瑞在电影中用土豆泥做出了山的模型
你为什么放弃治疗 罗伊
You don't close encounters crazy, Roy.
别再想这事了
You need to let it go.
如果火势要严重到足以使人丧命的话
To have killed anyone...
这里 这里 这里都得起火
the fire has to start, here, here, and here.
而且火势要像这样蔓延
And close in like this.
但火势到底是怎么蔓延的呢
But, how is it spreaded?
海洋公园表演场里可没有木头
There is no wood in a Sea Parks arena.
为什么没有木头呢
And why there is no wood?
因为它会腐烂
Because it's rots.
为什么会腐烂呢
And why does it's rots?
因为到处都是水
Because of all the water...
靠 这土豆泥看起来好吃极了
Damn, that mash look tasty.
密♥码♥
Password?
以前是不用输密♥码♥的啊
It didn't asked for password before...
莫斯
Moss?
莫斯哪儿去了
Where's Moss?
今天发薪水 他大概去"南梦宫"了
It's payday, he's probably go to Namco.
"南梦宫"在哪
Where's Namco?
是个iPhone耶
It's an iPhone,
娃娃机里有个iPhone
there's flipping iPhone in the flipping machine.
我没有硬币了
I run out of coin.
莫斯
Moss!
莫斯
Moss.
我该怎么办啊
What am I gonna do.
你在...
What are you..
你是怎么进去的
How did you get in there?
从那个洞里
Through the hole.
你钻进去干嘛
Why?
这里面有台iPhone 珍
There's an iPhone, Jen.
是个真正的iPhone
An actual iPhone.
我要密♥码♥ 我要密♥码♥
I need your password, I need the password...
翻译软件的密♥码♥
for the translations program.
先帮我把iPhone弄出来
Help me get the iPhone first.
我的手举不起来了 -不
I can't lift my arms. - No.
我得把它从这弄出来
I need to get it through the shoots,
不然等会儿就被别人拿走了
someone else will take it if you don't.
他们肯定不会送这个
I'm sure they're not giving it away,
肯定是工程师把手♥机♥落在那了
the enginer must've droped it.
不 这就是丢手♥机♥的代价 你得帮我
No, no, no, It's the price. It's the price, you got to help me.
我没时间
I don't have time.
但这可是iPhone啊 珍
But, it's an iPhone, Jen.
我一分钱都不用给苹果
I may be able to get an iPhone
就能得到一台iPhone
without giving any money to Apple.
我终于可以实现梦想了
I'll be living the dreams.
密♥码♥是啥
What's the password?
莫斯 密♥码♥
Moss, the password.
莫斯
Moss!
莫斯
Moss!
好激动啊 有海狮表演耶
Oh, I'm so excited about the sea lion show.
女士们先生们 有请...
Ladies and gentleman, please welcome...
刘吉
Luigi...
乔
Joe...
还有 滑溜溜的皮特
..And, Slippery Pete.
不 哪来的烟啊
Oh, no. Whats all these smoke?
什么烟
What smoke?
对啊 烟
Oh, yeah, smoke...
到哪去了
Where is it?
肯定是堵在里面了
There must be blocking it.
我试试把障碍物清掉
I'll try to move to clear the passage.
加油 莫斯
Come on, Moss.
加油 莫斯 你可以的
Come on, Moss. You can do it.
用力
Push
加油莫斯
Come on, Moss.
保持呼吸
Keep breathing.
用力 -闭嘴
Push! - Shut up!
你能做到的莫斯
You can do it, Moss.
我恨你 -干嘛这么说
I hate you! - Why are saying that?
我不知道 别说话
I don't know! Stop talking!
加油莫斯
Come on, Moss.
加油 就是这样
Come on. That's it.
要出来了 我都看见开始键了
It's coming... I can see, I can see the start button
加油 莫斯 用力
Come on, Moss, push.
一 二 三 用力
One, two, three... Push!
加油 莫斯 用力
Come on, Moss. Push!
用力
Push!
太美了
It's beautiful.
密♥码♥
Password!
你到底死到哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
抱歉 我...
Sorry, it's just...
没关系
Doesn't matter.
到现在为止 他对珍很满意
So far, he satisfied with Jen we laugh at.
博奈特利先生 这是珍
Mr. Bernatelli, meet Jen.
把笔记本拿出去
Leave that laptop outside.
什么 -我们得考虑安全问题 珍
No. What? - We have to think about security, Jen.
我们怎么知道你那台笔记本
How do we know that laptop,
有没有连接到互联网呢
isn't somehow able to connect to the internet?
不 它... -那就把它拿出去
No, no. It is a... - Then get it out of here!
看 你看 它得过好久才能着火
Look, look at this, look how long it takes to go on fire.
何况这些还是用火柴做的
And these made of matches.
首先 我要
First of all, I like to
对博奈特利先生致以热烈的欢迎
extend the warmest welcome to Mr. Bernatelli.
今天将会是
And how today, is the
我们长♥期♥合作的良好开端
begining of a long and fruitful partnership.
抱歉 你的口音很特殊 你刚才说了什么
他说很高兴来到这里
He said, It's a pleasure to be here.
我懂了
I see, so...
如果是这里着火
If the fire start here,
而他们坐在那的话
and they were there,
他们绝对是无路可逃啊
and there's no way the could've escape.
他们肯定是坐在那
So, they must've been there.
我得把火灭了
I should stop it.
嗷 我的手
Aw, my hands!
抱歉 我真的听不懂你的口音
我一直都想访问英国
I have always wanted to visit England.
你是电♥话♥里那个女的吗
我很期待那些
I'm looking forward to something.
你们英国的有名食物
Some of your famous english food.
我保证会给您安排的
Well, I'm sure that can be arranged.
我们需要别的翻译 我听不懂她说话
好了 你想谈些什么
So, what are you wanna talk about?
好 现在听我说 博奈特利
Alright, now you listen to me, Bernatelli.
我希望会议结束得时候
I hope by the end of this meeting
我们会成为朋友
we could become friend friends
我欣赏你
I like you,
我欣赏你为你公♥司♥所做的一切
and I like what you've done with your company.
希望我们可以通力合作
Hopely we can join forces,
共同开创新的未来
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表