剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
突发心脏病
Massive heart attack.
我一点都不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
为什么不惊讶 为什么说我♥干♥不了
Why are you not surprised? Why is it not for me?
格里就好比 公♥司♥的弗雷多
Gerry was the... He was the company Fredo.
你是新弗雷多
You're the new Fredo.
不明白你啥意思
I don't know what you're talking about.
弗雷多 《教父》里的人物
Fredo, from the Godfather.
还是没明白 他是干嘛的
Who's Fredo again? Who's he in it?
他是哥哥 专门负责
He's the brother, whose job
带外地来的生意人到处玩
it is to take out-of-town businessmen and...
带他们放松放松 没错 我就干这个
Show them a good time, yeah, that's what I have to do.
我在想 带他们去看西区表演...
I was thinking West End show...
不是 珍 你没听懂我的话
No, no, Jen, I don't think you understand.
他们想看的可不只是西区表演
These men are going to expect a lot more than a West End show.
珍 弗雷多就是
Fredo, Jen, he was,
一个拉皮条的
he was sort of a pimp.
你瞎说
Oh, shut up.
莫斯 是不是这样
Wasn't he, Moss?
什么
What?
电影里的弗雷多说白了就是个拉皮条的
Fredo, in the film, he was essentially a pimp.
那是《魔戒》里的Frodo[弗罗多]
才不是 他带着魔戒去了魔多
No, he took the ring to Mordor.
弗雷多就是个拉皮条的
Fredo was a pimp.
不对 那是70年代的老电影
No, no, that film was the '70s.
今时不同往日了
Things are different now.
生意人可不像过去那么龌龊
Businessmen are different.
好啦 老二的故事就说到这里
Anyway, enough about our balls.
各位 向你们隆重介绍 珍
Gentleman, I'd like you to meet Jen.
不不不 珍是新任的娱乐经理
No, no, no, Jen's our new Entertainments Manager.
可她是个娘们
But she's a woman, isn't she?
珍 介绍一下我的老伙计们 这是菲尔
Jen, I'd like you to meet an old friend of mine, Phil.
这两位都叫约翰
And two men name John.
瑞农 这是啥意思
What are you up to, Reynholm?
别担心 菲尔
Don't you worry, Phil.
珍或许长得像菊花里藏鸡♥巴♥的老处♥女♥
Jen may look like an old maid holding pennies in her arse,
但她知道伦敦城里最劲爆的活动
but she knows the sleaziest routes round this old town I like to call Londinius.
她肯定策划了重口味活动
And I'm sure she's planned something
绝对适合各位东淫西贱的高雅品味
suitably raucous for you reprobates.
没错 我弄了些票
Oh, yes, yes, I have tickets for
是一场精彩的西区表演
a wonderful show in the West End.
没字幕就行
As long as it doesn't have subtitles.
字幕 没有
Subtitles, no.
喔 什么有字幕
Woah, what's got subtitles?!
她带我们去看的那啥
This thing she's bringing us to.
字幕 饶了我吧
Subtitles? Oh, God!
难道让我左眼瞄字 右眼瞄妞
I can't read while I'm also trying to see things.
不 这是现场表演 没有字幕
No, no, it's a show, it's a show. There's no subtitles.
我最烦字幕了
I hate subtitles.
格里哪儿去了
What happened to Gerry?
他的心脏爆了
His heart exploded.
牛逼
Brilliant!
不是 他真是病得不轻
No, he's quite seriously ill.
格里可不就是这样
That's classic Gerry.
格里不会带我们去看什么鬼字幕
Gerry wouldn't have brought us to something with subtitles.
没有字幕 是现场表演
There's no subtitles, it's a show.
实话实说吧 珍 什么表演
Come on, Jen, what type of show?
是一场非常粗俗不羁的表演
Well, yes, well it's very raunchy.
一定不会让各位失望
Yes, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
有女人吗
Women in it?
里面全是女人
Yes, it's an all-woman show.
非常豪放
It's very rude.
全是女人的表演
An all-woman show?
还很豪放
And it's rude.
埃菲尔铁塔
Eiffel Tower!
阴♥道♥独白
非常抱歉 实在太对不起了
I'm so sorry, I really can't apologise enough.
我这辈子从没这么羞愧过
I've never been so embarrassed in my life.
东伦敦人:英国一部关于东区的肥皂剧
那位女士是电视剧《东伦敦人》的演员
That woman was in EastEnders,
你们怎么能调戏她
how dare you humiliate her?!
你把我们带来看什么阴♥道♥独白
It's not our fault you took us to The Vagina Monologues.
跑来一看 净是群娘们儿在发牢骚
You get there, and it's just women talking.
虚假广♥告♥
False advertising.
你听着 我们还要在这儿呆五天
Look, we're in town for five more days,
最好给我们找点真的乐子
you better have something properW for us to do.
下次再带我们来看阴♥道♥的戏
Next time you take us to something about talking fannies,
最好真的有阴♥道♥可看
it better be about talking fannies.
我知道你们这个奖项似乎理由充分
I know you had good reasons for giving me this award.
我就不该接受那次采访
I should never have done that interview.
那位记者简直是一派胡言
But that journalist had an agenda.
还有这个 女人都是野生动物
There's more. "Women are a kind of savage animal,
男人用永不餍足的性将她们驯化
who men have civilised with their insatiable sexuality."
有什么问题吗
What don't you like about that?
女人本质上来说就是取暖器
"Women are essentially no different from radiators."
我热爱♥女♥人♥ 就像热爱土司 火热
"I like my women like I like my toast, hot..."
还能就着奶油享用
And consumable with butter.
不用你来提醒我
You don't have to remind me.
我这些被世人误解的真理 我烂熟于心
I'm all too familiar with my misguided words.
各位女士 我可不是温国兴
Ladies, listen, no-one can mistake me for Gok Wan.
英国华裔时尚设计师 主持人
我思想迂腐 但至少我勇于改变
I've an old-fashioned mindset, but damn it, at least I try.
女士们 瑞农公♥司♥已有所改进
And Reynholm Industries is changing, ladies, for the better.
玻璃天花板是指女性升职的无形障碍
玻璃天花板变成了玻璃的地板
The glass ceiling is now a glass floor.
女性在上面行走办公
The women are floating above it,
男士们负责抬头欣赏
and the men are just looking up at them.
那你找我们来干嘛
So what do you want from us?
什么
What?
请把奖杯收回 给别人吧
Please take that award back and give it to somebody else.
瑞农先生 我真的要和你谈谈
Mr. Reynholm, I really need to talk to you about something.
珍 介绍你认识这几位特殊的女士
Ah, Jen, I'd like you to meet some very special woman.
不不 算了 -什么
Oh, no, no, no! - What?
瑞农先生 我不会和娼妓共事的
Mr. Reynholm, I will not work with prostitutes.
不不不 她们是女权主义者
No, no, no, these are feminists.
不管怎么穿成什么样
Dress it up however you like,
都是为了钱和男人上♥床♥
they still sleep with men for money.
抱歉 我无意冒犯
I'm sorry. No offence.
但我是不会出♥卖♥♥♥这两颗土豆的
But I don't charge for these potatoes.
我也不喜欢那些出♥卖♥♥♥她们的女人
And I don't like women who do.
别听她的 这贱♥人♥疯了
Don't listen to her! The bitch is crazy.
道格拉斯要我花一周
Douglas wants me to see out the week.
整整一周来陪那群白♥痴♥
A whole week in the company of those idiots.
不感受文化 也不去下馆子
Culture's out, restaurants are out.
简直是噩梦嘛
Oh, God, this is a nightmare.
男人 是什么物种呢
Men, eh, what are they like?
整天污言秽语 爱折腾
With their bawdy talk and rough-housing,
喜欢动手动脚 还有早起的口臭
and their wandering hands, and breath in the morning.
让他们怀个孩子试试呢
I'd like to see them have the babies.
你想说什么 莫斯
What are you getting at, Moss?
如果我没弄错的话
Well, unless I'm very much mistaken,
你似乎需要点
this seems to be a problem for which you need
男性建议
the male perspective.
你认识什么男人吗
Do you know any men?
你想让大家尽兴对吗
You want a good time, right?
不触及底线的狂野尽兴
One that walks on the wild side without compromising your principles?
对啊 就是这么个意思
Yeah, that's exactly what I want.
你值得拥有 宝贝
Then you got it, baby!
所以游戏才要这个20面骰子
Which is why the game needs a 20-sided dice.
我啥都没听懂
I've not understood a word you've just said.
神马玩意啊 电脑游戏吗
What is it? Some sort of computer game?
某种意义上说 是的
In a sense, except it uses
但是它用的是史上最强大的处理器
the most powerful processor known to man.
人脑
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表