剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
IT狂人 第四季 第四集
意大利语速成法
对不起 各位 我也希望我带来的是好消息
I'm sorry guys, I wish I could've come here with a better news.
但是根据预测数据
But, according to these projections.
瑞农企业已经到了最危急时刻
Reynholm Industries is in a critical position.
去年我们的销♥售♥额遭到了重创
We took a major downturn last year.
与社会整体经济状况一致
Like the rest of the economy.
结果 今年我们遭受了大约4亿英镑的损失
And as a result, we have estimated losses at well of a 400 million.
琳达你等等 你需要先上个厕所吗
Before we go on, Linda. Do you need to go to the toilet?
不用
No.
那你怎么看上去跟尿急一样
Then why are you doing a wee-wee walk?
你真奇葩 简直烦死人了
It's incredibly odd and distracting.
还是只有我一个人这么认为
Maybe it's just me?
不 道格拉斯 不只是你
No, is not just you Douglas.
我也觉得她烦死人了
I also find it very distracting.
对不起 琳达
Sorry Linda.
没关系 珍
Don't worry about it, Jen.
我不是尿急
It is not a wee-wee walk.
其实我正在用iPhone上的谷歌♥地图应用
I'm actualy doing Around-the-world virtual-triathlon-for-charity, using...
参加虚拟环游世界铁人三项慈善赛
an iPhone application and Google Maps.
你看 我已经到西班牙了
Look, I'm in Spain.
天呐 你真是太能走了
God, that's hugely impressive.
你不是刚生了个小孩吗
Haven't you just had a baby?
他们都这么说
So they tell me.
啊 我的天呐
Ah, for God's sake.
对不起 我刚才说话了吗
Sorry, did that sound like words?
那请你继续吧
Now, do go on.
还有 恭喜你买♥♥到了iPhone
And congratulation on getting an iPhone.
要我说 我们得和西维欧·博奈特利洽谈
I say, we get in Silvio Bernatelli.
博奈特利
Bernatelli?
本年度最成功的商人
The most successfull businessman of the year.
他的话凭什么能左右企业的生死
Why a word from him can make or break a business.
听着 瑞农企业正处在危机的边缘
Look, Reynholm Industries is in a tough spot.
但要是有了博奈特利的投资
But with Bernatelli as investor?
我认为我们能够重拾昔日辉煌
I think we can come out on top.
你很有说服力 琳达
This is very convincing, Linda.
做的真♥他♥妈♥好 真你♥他♥妈♥的好极了
Damn good job. Damn good bloody good damn good job.
你是这最出色的女职工
You're the best woman here.
你是女中豪杰
You, are an excellent woman.
琳达 该死的的琳达
Linda! Bloody Linda.
我最擅长公♥司♥业务 瑞农企业好强
I'm so good at business things... Reynholm Industries.
天呐 你知道这女人有多烦人吗
God, do you have any idea how annoying this woman is?
我对此毫无头绪
I haven't inkling.
刚刚我灵光一现
I just had eureka moment.
为什么我要把手♥机♥放在裤子口袋里呢
Why do I keep my phone in my trousers pocket?
那距离太远了 但是你看
It's to far... but look at this...
放上衣口袋
Top pocket.
是吧
Yeah?
距离近多了
Not as far...
没错吧 看到没
Yeah? Look at that.
看 多么优美的弧线 妈妈咪呀
See how smooth that is... Oh, mama!
看到了吗
Do you see that?
你们没想到一定很失望吧
You wish you saw that.
不好意思 我打扰到你们了吗
Sorry, did I interrupt...
没有 -她昨天刚生了个孩子今天就...
No - She had a baby like yesterday, and she already...
遨游西班牙去了
invading Spain.
琳达刚刚生了孩子?
Linda just had a baby?
哇 真是想不到啊
Wow, well you'll never know...
怎么了
What?
信息量太大
To much information.
大在哪? 她刚生了孩子?
What? That she had a baby?
别说了
Come on.
莫斯 这是人类的自然行为
Moss, It's a natural part of life.
反正我是不会生孩子的
It's not a natural part of my life...
我坚持 我自豪
And I aim to keep it that way.
你还是坚持着好
You should be okay.
那件夹克是干嘛的
What's that jacket for?
没什么 是件礼物 茱莉雅买♥♥给我的
It's not for anything, it was a present, Julia got it for me.
孤儿茱莉雅怎么样 -别这么叫她
How is Julia the orphan? - Don't call her that.
为什么 -你第一次提她说的就是这事
Why? - That's the first thing you told us about her.
她在我心中一直都是孤儿形象
I totaly think of her as Julia the orphan.
那就赶紧改过来
Well, get out of the habbit of it.
万一你们见她的时候说漏嘴了怎么办
What if it slip out... when you meet her in person?
你觉得见面说"朱蒂孤儿你好"合适吗
I'm hardly like to say Hallo, Judy the Orphan, am I not?
我觉得合适的很
I totaly would say that to her.
我就知道你会这么说 -但她确实是孤儿对吧
Yeah, I know you would. - But she still an orphan right?
没错
Yes!
她父母还没起死回生呢
Her parents haven't come back to life.
你知不知道他们到底怎么死的
Have you find out the story of what happened to them?
没 她不太想谈起这事
No, she doesn't really like talking about it.
你怎么就没我这么好奇呢
Why not so be curious like I would be?
我只是觉得 这不关我的事
Yeah, you know what, it's none of my business.
说不定他们并没有死
Maybe they not really dead.
或许她不知道"孤儿"这个词是什么意思
Maybe she doesn't know what the word orphan means.
或许她认为这是一种
Maybe she thinks it just means...
家族荣耀
House-proud.
我要走了
I'm leaving now.
罗伊 -干嘛
Roy? - Yeah?
你穿这夹克干嘛
What's that jacket for?
没什么
It's not for anything.
你以后会一直穿着它吗
Will you be wearing that all the time now?
是啊 有可能
Yeah, maybe.
茱莉雅觉得我穿起来很帅
Infact, Julia thinks I can pull it of.
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
简直是世上最丑 没有之一
It's the worst thing ever.
你看上去像个女汉子
You look like a tall girl.
女性气息是有点重
Maybe a little feminin.
我知道你为什么不喜欢了
I can understand why you wouldn't like it then.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
算了吧 琳达什么的
Oh come on. These Linda business...
你每周都要说她六七次坏话
we got these, six or seven times a week.
每次都是她 却从来没有说过男人
It's always the same, it's never about a man.
你就是那种女人
You're just one of those woman...
你就是那种讨厌全天下女人的女人
You're one of those woman, who don't like women.
烧了它
Burn it.
你应该烧了这件夹克
You should burn the jacket.
这么做都是为了运动慈善募款
And all these for Sport Relief.
我们都应该尽自己所能
We all have to do our bit.
一开始你让我觉得尿急
First you made me want to go to the toilet.
现在却让我变的更有善心
And now you make me want to be a better person.
还有一条关于博奈特利的消息 道格拉斯
A bit of news on the Bernatelli front, by the way, Douglas.
他的翻译生病了 所以我们必须给他找一个
His translator is sick. So we have to hire one.
我可以做翻译
I could translate if you want.
你会说意大利语吗 珍
Can you speak Italian, Jen?
厉害极了
Very impressive.
现在请洗手
先等我冲完马桶再说 非常感谢
Not before I flush the toilet. Thank you very much.
美丽而又优雅的淑女
Beautiful and delicate young lady.
却有着男人般的双手 -哦
With such a butch hand. - Oi...
我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 你的手很美
I'm kiding, I'm kidding. You got a lovely hand.
戒指也很美 我以前从没注意到
And that's a lovely ring. I haven't notice that before.
这是我母亲的戒指
That was my mom's.
对不起茱莉雅 我不是故意的
Oh, I'm sorry Julia I didn't mean...
我知道你不想谈起你的父母
I know you don't want to talk about all this.
不 是我不好 罗伊
No, I'm sorry Roy.
我应该把一切都告诉你的
I should just tell you the whole story,
反正你迟早都会知道
because you gonna have to know sooner or later.
如果你不介意的话 我就把一切都告诉你
If you don't mind, I'd like to get it all out now.
只要以后再也不提就行了
Just as long as we never talk about it again.
是一场火灾
There was a fire.
火灾
A fire?
天呐 真是太可怕了
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表