剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
是你见的人不够多吧
Have you met all of them?
够多了好吗
I've met enough of them.
那些人
People!
就是群狗♥杂♥种♥
What a bunch of bastards!
斯蒂芬妮 什么事
Stephanie? Yes, hello.
当然
Of course...
好的 回见
OK. Bye.
我要走了
I'm off.
道格拉斯马上下来
Douglas is coming down.
道格拉斯 他来干嘛
Douglas? Why?
老实告诉你 他最近一直在追我
Well, to be honest with you, he's been making advances.
比如邀请我
You know, things like
坐升机兜风
asking me if I wanna go for a ride in his helicopter.
我想坐直升机兜风
I wanna go for a ride in a helicopter.
先长出咪♥咪♥再说吧
Well, grow a pair of tits.
告诉你哦 我要是真的有咪♥咪♥
Tell you what, if I did have tits,
肯定不会介意让别人摸的
I wouldn't mind letting someone have a go on them
这样就能坐直升机兜风了
for a ride in a helicopter.
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who it is, everyone.
非我莫属
It's only me.
珍 你有时间吗
Jen, do you have a moment?
没有 我很忙
No, I'm very busy.
不想坐直升机兜风
I don't wanna go for a ride in a helicopter.
我没打算问你这个
That wasn't what I was gonna ask.
那你想问什么
What d'you want, then?
和工作有关的吧
Something work-related?
你知道这里是什么部门吗
What department is this?
什么
Sorry?
如果跟工作有关
If it's work-related, obviously,
那你应该知道这里是什么部门
you'll know what department this is.
这里是什么部门
What department is this?
难道是搞基部门
Some sort of homosexual department?
是IT部
It's IT!
IT 我知道的
IT. I knew that, yes.
我正想说这个
That's what I wanted, actually.
我的电脑坏了 想找个人修
You see, my computer's broken and I need someone to fix it.
罗伊可以帮你
Roy's your man.
有这么垂涎欲滴的小妞在身边
How do you fellas get any work done with a hot piece
你们怎么能安心工作的
of finger-licking chicken like that?
如果是我 肯定全天都是"三条腿"状态
Me? I'd be a 24-hour tripod.
看看这个 好看极了
Watch this, it looks good.
其实我一直想看
I've actually been looking forward to seeing this.
是嘛 想去我那看吗
Yeah? You wanna come round to mine?
我们可以一起看
We can watch it there.
我有套效果特好的家庭影院
I gotta pretty nifty home cinema system.
我家的坏了 我想我还是...
Mine is broken but I think that maybe I'll just watch it...
很好 就这么定了
Excellent, that's settled!
今晚七点
Seven o'clock tonight.
我会让私人助理告诉你
I'll get my PA to phone you
我的名字和地址的
with my name and address.
哦 错了
Whoa, there.
这间不是我的办公室
That's not my office.
看来 男女的待遇是平等的
Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
我才是攻
And I'm the gander!
听说布拉格这一季的芭蕾舞剧很好看
I hear the ballet in Prague is excellent this season.
布拉格曾属于前苏联 讽刺这里像苏联
你好 约夫斯基
Hello, Yorg.
你好 珍
Hello, Jen.
太糟糕了 真是一年不如一年
Terrible isn't it? Every year it gets worse.
他们先是撤了吸烟室
First they take away our smoking room,
然后又把我们赶到外面
then they push us outside.
我在想 他们什么时候会决定
I wonder when they will decide just
做个了断 把我们都杀了
to get it over with and kill us.
约夫斯基...
Oh, Yorg...
你太悲观了
Such a pessimist.
他走了吗
Has he gone?
谁
Has who gone?
蝙蝠侠
Bruce Wayne.
早就走了
He's long gone,
罗伊要和他来一次男男约会
although Roy's got a man date with him.
这不是男男约会
It is not a man date.
我不是受
I am not a man-woman,
我们没有结婚
we are not married,
我不是你老婆
I am not your wife!
你真的愿意跟道格拉斯待一起
You'd willingly spend time with Douglas?
我必须马上把那部电影看掉
I really have to see this film soon.
对了 我听了你的建议报了夜校
By the way, I took your advice about those evening classes.
我要学烹饪
I'm gonna learn how to cook.
我太高兴了 莫斯
Oh, I'm so pleased, Moss!
女人喜欢会做菜的男人
And I have to say women do love a cook.
我在网上回了条广♥告♥
Well, answered an ad online.
下个月 你要是想吃德国菜
This time next month, when you want German cuisine,
尽管开口
I'm your man.
德国菜
German cuisine?
不行吗
Is German cuisine not good?
不 听起来不错
No. Sounds fine.
没什么能比一杯葡萄酒再加上...
There's nothing more romantic than a glass of wine and some...
猪肉[德语]更浪漫了
... Schweinefleisch.
太好了 因为通常来说
Good, because usually when
我尝试新玩意都会以悲剧收场
I try something new it ends up a disaster.
有人回复我的广♥告♥了
I got a reply to my advertisement.
莫里斯·莫斯
Maurice Moss.
听起来味道不错
He sounds delicious!
碗丧嚎 你好
Guten Abend. I mean hello.
你好 我是莫斯
Hello. I'm Moss.
我是乔安
Yes, yes. I'm Johann.
请进
Come in, come in.
电视机不错
Nice TV.
到沙发的距离正好
Good distance from the sofa.
想喝点什么吗
Would you like a drink?
白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 谢谢
White Russian, please.
我没听说过 怎么做啊
I don't know that. How do you make it?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们可以开始了
We might as well get to it.
是吗 天呐
Really? Gosh.
这么急迫 这么勇敢
So eager, so brave.
我一旦下定决心就决不反悔
Well, once I've made up my mind to do something, that's it.
真是令人钦佩啊
That's very admirable.
要做什么你尽管吩咐
So just do whatever you want with me,
我已经准备好了
I'm ready for anything.
太好了 那么...
Well, right! I will I suppose...
把衣服脱了
Take your clothes off,
然后我们就开始
and we'll get started.
好的
Right.
那么这个课程要学多久
So how long does this course last?
什么
Sorry?
这个课程要学多久
How long does this course last?
课程 什么课程
Course, what course?
等等 你让我脱衣服
Hang on, take my clothes off?
是啊
Yes.
不好意思 我有点糊涂了
Sorry. I'm confused.
我也糊涂了
Well, so am I.
你这是打算干什么
What did you think this was?
我打算把你吃了
Well, I was going to eat you.
我是不是听错了
I may have misheard you there.
你刚才是不是说要把我吃了
Did you just say that you were going to eat me?
没错 你确实是这么说的
Right, you did say that.
是的
Yes.
我是来做烹饪的
Yeah, no, I'm here for the cookery.
对啊 这就是烹饪
No, this is the cookery.
你的广♥告♥在这
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表